PDA

View Full Version : One month, two days, 4 hours, 20 minutes and 11 seconds... kind of.

Minstrels
31-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Well I don't know about the hours and minutes etc but I do know it's been one month and two days since my xbox 360 was sent off to Microsoft to be repaired... still no xbox 360. I think this is APPALLING customer support because after the two weeks we rang them up and they said another week then after that they said another week etc. Microsoft have really annoyed me here I've had Fifa 08 since the day it came out and I haven't even played it yet, and it has left me wondering whether I should just sell the xbox when it gets to me and run off to Sony and live happily with a Play station 3 however I shall miss xbox live so I don't know what to do. :@

Neil
31-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Well I don't know about the hours and minutes etc but I do know it's been one month and two days since my xbox 360 was sent off to Microsoft to be repaired... still no xbox 360. I think this is APPALLING customer support because after the two weeks we rang them up and they said another week then after that they said another week etc. Microsoft have really annoyed me here I've had Fifa 08 since the day it came out and I haven't even played it yet, and it has left me wondering whether I should just sell the xbox when it gets to me and run off to Sony and live happily with a Play station 3 however I shall miss xbox live so I don't know what to do. :@

It takes a month, my uncles took a month anyway
You get a free month of xbox live when they send it back anyway

Minstrels
31-10-2007, 05:50 PM
It really sucks though, all they do is send you a repaired xbox 360. :(

Neil
31-10-2007, 06:01 PM
It really sucks though, all they do is send you a repaired xbox 360. :(

Yea, and the month of xbox live, my uncle was lucky because he has two 360s so he still had one to play while the other was out on repair

Minstrels
31-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Yea, and the month of xbox live, my uncle was lucky because he has two 360s so he still had one to play while the other was out on repair

But I all ready had gold xbox live... :@

Neil
31-10-2007, 06:24 PM
But I all ready had gold xbox live... :@

Yea but they give you that to make up for the month you didn't have an xbox

Aflux
31-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm not being racist but every time me, or my 3 friends ring up Xbox Support it's always an Indian who answers the phone and doesn't have a clue what you're on about.

That does my head in.

Neil
31-10-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm not being racist but every time me, or my 3 friends ring up Xbox Support it's always an Indian who answers the phone and doesn't have a clue what you're on about.

That does my head in.

My nan had the exact same thing when she was having internet trouble, first some indian guy answered which was impossible to understand then some lady that talked really weird and it was hard to hear what she was saying

Minstrels
31-10-2007, 06:42 PM

That does my head in.

When my dad rang up the first time the person didn't understand English...

Aflux
31-10-2007, 06:43 PM
I know, England is a country for a reason... we have enough over here anyway so we don't know where call centres are located -.-.

skins
01-11-2007, 03:50 PM

That does my head in.

Yh like all these companies are like we only have call centres in the UK, but they dont mention there full of foreigners!

reindeer.
01-11-2007, 06:38 PM
my first one was a week, the second two weeks, they said they were trying to cut the time down to 1 week when I last rung them.

Pazza
01-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Oh,

Well, im pi**ed off because i sent off my Xbox, got it back 2 months later ...
It was a completely new Xbox they sent me, and my hard drive was gone
F************************************************* *****K
And, they only gave me 1 monnth Xbox live - not 2

g
02-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Oh,

Lie pls they dont give you new ones -.-

and they wouldnt nick your hardrive and you only get 1 month..

Minstrels
02-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Oh,

I didn't think your meant to send your hard drive as well...? :eusa_whis

GoldenMerc
02-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I got mine back on Halloween,2 things were wrong
The motherboard
the dvd drive
I got free 1 month aswell xD

Technologic
02-11-2007, 08:08 PM
With my old xbox it took that long, that's why i ditched microsoft and went with sony.

They send you a new Ps3 the next day with a free game if yours breaks :]

Pazza
03-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Lie pls they dont give you new ones -.-

and they wouldnt nick your hardrive and you only get 1 month..

They did give me a new one cos it was software error , it went mental wen i downloadded a demo.
Also,
If it happens now they will give you a 360 elite [apparantley]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!