PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay for Another site Panel - Me and Imperial March

DeejayMachoo$
31-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Right we're redoing all the layout e.c.t to make it look better and more pro..
adding more functions but what we want to know is would you pay..?

There will be a free version with less functions and a paid version with more functions + rare values and add-ons (modules)

It will be very cheep!

Invent
31-10-2007, 05:23 PM
No! Your coding isn't that great and there are other (better?) FREE panels out already, why would people pay for something when they could get a probably better substitute for free.

rh4u
31-10-2007, 05:24 PM
yeah, i mean the dj panel wasent exactly great.
the header login function didnt even work without showing a error...

DeejayMachoo$
31-10-2007, 05:26 PM
yeah, i mean the dj panel wasent exactly great.
the header login function didnt even work without showing a error...

As i said we've improved it loads, added more functions, recoded most of it e.c.t

myke
31-10-2007, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't and matt i live up the road from you ;))

Houghton ftw. LOL

ye anyway

No probably wouldn't

DeejayMachoo$
31-10-2007, 05:29 PM
I wouldn't and matt i live up the road from you ;))

Houghton ftw. LOL

ye anyway

No probably wouldn't

na mate DTOWN Bennits!!

and ok about the pay thing +rep for your comment

lolwut
31-10-2007, 05:29 PM
No! Your coding isn't that great and there are other (better?) FREE panels out already, why would people pay for something when they could get a probably better substitute for free.
Ever heard of a saying: Don't judge a book by it's cover?
Mattx.org's coding standard might not be that good, but we both go over the code later making it look better.
Oh and you're probably only saying that because you think it might end up being better than POWERpanel.
*expects LOADS of -rep and hate.*

Invent
31-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Oh and you're probably only saying that because you think it might end up being better than POWERpanel.

Dude, POWERpane sucks. I don't care about it.

Mattx.org's coding standard might not be that good, but we both go over the code later making it look better.

Who said I was just taking about Mattx.org ? :rolleyes:

Jamie.
31-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Dude, POWERpane sucks. I don't care about it.

I lol'd no i wouldnt pay

DeejayMachoo$
31-10-2007, 05:45 PM

Thanks +rep

Chippiewill
31-10-2007, 05:58 PM

How many full site panels are there?

DeejayMachoo$
31-10-2007, 06:18 PM
How many full site panels are there?

off the top of my mind i cant recall one apart from Another Site Panel

JamesRouale
31-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Taking in to consideration that there are already a wide-range of "site panels", that are open source and free, I would say no.

Sorry, if I were you I'd do my research before I begin developing.. well anything really.

lolwut
31-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Taking in to consideration that there are already a wide-range of "site panels", that are open source and free, I would say no.

Sorry, if I were you I'd do my research before I begin developing.. well anything really.

Links? Thanks.

DeejayMachoo$
31-10-2007, 08:09 PM

Name one?

LegendOfNoob
31-10-2007, 08:34 PM
i wouldnt pay if staff panels are worth anything ill slap together one in 10 minates give it a name and sell it :)

Jamie.
31-10-2007, 08:35 PM
wooot go for it !?

Beau
01-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Recently coded one for HabboHut, they really aren't that hard. So no, unfortunately. However, am looking forward to seeing ASP in action!

lolwut
01-11-2007, 07:14 PM
i wouldnt pay if staff panels are worth anything ill slap together one in 10 minates give it a name and sell it :)Your name fits you so perfectly.
Would like to see you do one in 10 mins. (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!