PDA

View Full Version : Argument with Trick or Treaters!

Ostinato
31-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey, lol.

My mum and dad are out with the baby atm so I was answering door for people. Two little kids came and I was just giving them tablet (scottish sweet :P) and all that stuff, when like 4-5 teenage guys pure came barging in my garden and were like "ANY APPLES MATE".

Lol it was obvious they were just gonna hit people or something lol so I was like "Aren't you lot a bit old? :S" Then they were like "NAW MATE"

And they were like pure trying to grab in one of the little guys sweets so I was like oi, then my dog pure pushed past me and started barking like mad at them pmsl. It was hilarious, they were like "*REMOVED*" n went away haha.

Pfft... afraid of a dalmation! :P

Hows your trick or treaters been? Had much? :)

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please don't avoid the filter.

Lycan
31-10-2007, 06:04 PM
None, never are any tho there might be this year considering all the new families that have moved in nearby...

Hopefully not as my family never seem to care about Halloween

Ostinato
31-10-2007, 06:06 PM
None, never are any tho there might be this year considering all the new families that have moved in nearby...

Hopefully not as my family never seem to care about Halloween

Lol my dad makes tablet and candy apples and all that crap! lol

Half the time we don't even get that many people anymore! xD

joshuar
31-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Well I am currently eating sweets, so I think they are leaving here hungry.

merkle.man
31-10-2007, 06:07 PM
why lie????????????

Lycan
31-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Never had anyone nock at our door... so we never bother..

but i know on Friday i'll hear about all the fun tat went on all the parties and such and how peoples little brothers/sisters went trick or treating.. and me wondering how it all happened with empty streets

Ostinato
31-10-2007, 06:08 PM
lmao josh! Well we always have loads left over anyways! :P

and merkle I'm still waiting on you bringing it mateio.

merkle.man
31-10-2007, 06:14 PM
i dont fight fairies

Immenseman
31-10-2007, 06:15 PM
We never get any more then like two people because we're surrounded by only a few houses and fields. Although my dad always seems to buy bags of sweets for the trick or treaters when we don't actually get any.. ah well more sweets for me later.

joshuar
31-10-2007, 06:17 PM
i dont fight fairies

But you egg 11 year olds?

merkle.man
31-10-2007, 06:18 PM
But you egg 11 year olds?
yeah i do:S

joshuar
31-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Just making sure I got it right that you don't fight 17 year olds but you egg 11 year olds who have done nothing towards you to deserve being hit with one.

We don't get many Trick or Treaters, which I don't mind. But sweet sales go up for shops I suppose.

drama
31-10-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm going as Kate McCann.

mat64
31-10-2007, 06:29 PM
We've had about 5 small kids so far, Been pretty quiet and pleasent down my street :).

@xP
31-10-2007, 06:31 PM
my mum hates trick or treating.
she hates it when me or my sister wants to go.

however im to old for it all now but my mum doesn't agree with it and won't give out anything.

she classes it as begging LOL.

tart
31-10-2007, 06:36 PM
I've had about 2 lots of people not much compred to what i usually get.

Loqo
31-10-2007, 07:58 PM
I have gotten too many. My Dad bought alot of sweets and i was thinking "Yes! More for me after because they wont empty all them sweets" Their is only a couple left. I told my Dad not to open the door anymore because their is only 2 toffee apples left and i want them. :(

And Merkle. If your as tough as you make out. What are you doing on here? Shouldent you be out ruining kids fun as usual?

Metric.
31-10-2007, 08:36 PM
i am going egging.

liar
31-10-2007, 08:41 PM
you say "Pure" too much.

Ashley
31-10-2007, 08:43 PM
you say "Pure" too much.

Aww I wanted to post that! :(

Endomax
31-10-2007, 08:43 PM
None so far and its 20:42. Is it just me or does anyone else think that Halloween has became less important than it was like 10 year ago? Streets are empty nowadays, could have something to do with the amount of rapist's and paedophile's about but who knows..

Hitman
31-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Bahh.

Nothing. Nobody knocking on doors (well, a 12 story flat with like 3 gates), no sweets nothing. :( Dads gone out with his mate down town. Meh, I suppose it's because my mum and dad split up a while ago, so my bros went with my mum and my dad used to do really cool stuff (like some weird sweet drink thing was wicked), not now. :'(

Hope everybody has a nice Halloween though! :D

--ss--
31-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I have never been trick or treating (well I don't think I have) and I haven't had anyone knock on my doors in years on Halloween , I guess it's not such a big thing in the UK like it is in America and on tv :rolleyes:

Krusty
31-10-2007, 08:56 PM
LOL
most kids say
Trickle treat

they might aswel knock on ya door n shout
GIMMIE SWEETIES

thats the olny reason they do it

Lycan
31-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Well in theory you can get a Trick ;) as its Trick or Treat.

Jamie!
31-10-2007, 09:08 PM
you say "Pure" too much.

What's wrong with that like? it's just common craic up here.. it gets used in like every sentence when people talk.

Metric.
31-10-2007, 09:15 PM
There is absolutely no reason for "pure" to be used in those sentence.

Jamie!
31-10-2007, 09:29 PM
There is absolutley no need for 'Metric' to be on here, so **** off.

;)

Stephen
31-10-2007, 09:34 PM
I didn't go out with my mates today so I just sat inside giving sweeties to any kids who knock ^^

Couple of little 5 year olds came and few others. One of the 5 year olds was dressed as a witch and the other was dressed as the tin man LOL Also the mum and dad had a witches nose on and I almost pmsl

Wootzeh
31-10-2007, 09:39 PM
What's wrong with that like? it's just common craic up here.. it gets used in like every sentence when people talk.
Sounds stupid imo. And that was a great argument, you sure showed them!

Mrchins
31-10-2007, 10:10 PM
lol, my parents are police so they went on dutie whilst me my brother and my younger sister (3) but brothers 17 was at home, and some people knocked and a girl was dressed as a watermelon i was like LOOOL. and i gave her 12 packs of sweets and went have a happy halloween and she had to get her mum to pick her up as the costume was making her not move, was well funny.

Ostinato
31-10-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah i do:S

Lmao you are all like "ER MON DEN' MATE" but then 2 mins later it's like "SOZ I DNT WNA FIGHT"

Lol whatever hardman... Go egg some more kids you big rebel! :rolleyes:

you say "Pure" too much.

Aww I wanted to post that! :(

There is absolutely no reason for "pure" to be used in those sentence.

Sounds stupid imo. And that was a great argument, you sure showed them!

Haha get over it! :P It's just a scottish thing I guess from my area and can't really help it lmao - but people do always comment on it! :)

And wootzeh - you may think it sounds stupid but you are obviously pretty ignorant in that case as often, depending on which region of the country you come from, you are more inclined to say unnecessary words in your sentences.

A bit like how newcastle folk always saying "lyk" could sound a bit stupid mate... :rolleyes:

PaulMacC
31-10-2007, 11:06 PM
I gave someone an orange, theres a picture in the thread "Trick or Treaters"

theres like 10 candy apples left, my mum always make around 50 for the trick or treaters so Im tucking into one now.

spot.
31-10-2007, 11:10 PM
UR HARD M8

Ostinato
31-10-2007, 11:16 PM
UR HARD M8

y fanx

spot.
31-10-2007, 11:18 PM
np m8:eusa_clap

Virgin Mary
31-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I'd bare merk those mother******s upside the head.

Energizer
31-10-2007, 11:23 PM
she classes it as begging LOL.
so do i tbh..

Sly
31-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Well i woz in mos side all lyk trik or treet m8 n he pulled out a machette n sed run or die.
n den i woz finkin lol at the noobs hu fink it's part of his halloween costume n get there hedz chopped off

Stephen
31-10-2007, 11:30 PM
I'd love to go to america on halloween because its totally not like it is in england (egging everyones houses etc) They actually enjoy it, otherthan it being the worst day of the year when most houses get egged (round my street its like that)

But my house didn't get egged this halloween :D. Maybe because there was noone on the streets. I donno why its calmed down so much this halloween.. Last year it was mad. there were loads of people everywhere.

FlyingJesus
01-11-2007, 12:12 AM
wth they went out looking for apples

Wootzeh
01-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Haha get over it!
And wootzeh - you may think it sounds stupid but you are obviously pretty ignorant in that case as often, depending on which region of the country you come from, you are more inclined to say unnecessary words in your sentences.
:rolleyes:

At least I don't think red blood cells are blue (Isn't that pretty ignorant?). And yes you may say them in your sentences, but I wouldn't expect people to type them except when having a joke.

Papershop
01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
A bit like how newcastle folk always saying "lyk" could sound a bit stupid mate... :rolleyes:

r u dissin my religion lyk

FlyingJesus
01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
At least I don't think red blood cells are blue (Isn't that pretty ignorant?). And yes you may say them in your sentences, but I wouldn't expect people to type them except when having a joke.

Actually I say "stuff" "like" and "whatever" a lot on and off forums - my speech is pretty similar on both. Note further that until exposed to oxygen, red blood cells are blue.

Middlesbrough
01-11-2007, 09:39 PM
i leave my 2 stafys in the garden on mischief night/haloween =]
only idiots come in.

Camy
01-11-2007, 09:56 PM
you say "Pure" too much.
I don't think you say it enough lol
Should be a Scottish Subby, where we can only speak like we do irl :)

Ostinato
01-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Seriously - get a grip. You have yet to show me scientific facts to prove that they are not blue - and why do you constantly cast up from a debate which happened like 3 years ago? lol I have my opinion and you have yours - sooner you accept I disagree with you the better.

And I don't see the rellevance of that to this thread, nor to me saying pure in my sentences. If you have an issue with the way I talk then don't read my posts - but clearly you have some sort of insecurity issue if you really get so worked up and are crying over the fact I say pure.

Wootzeh
02-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Seriously - get a grip. You have yet to show me scientific facts to prove that they are not blue - and why do you constantly cast up from a debate which happened like 3 years ago? lol I have my opinion and you have yours - sooner you accept I disagree with you the better.

And I don't see the rellevance of that to this thread, nor to me saying pure in my sentences. If you have an issue with the way I talk then don't read my posts - but clearly you have some sort of insecurity issue if you really get so worked up and are crying over the fact I say pure.
You don't exaggerate much do you? Constantly bring up a debate? This is the first time I have bought it up, because your opinion is ignorant to the name of the cells (you called me ignorant). And you can't have opinions on whether red blood cells are blue or red. It's FACT that they are red. http://byedr.com/medicine/521-1-byedr.html there's some proof. Oh and here's some from the unreliable source that is Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_blood_cell

Yes, I have some insecurity issue because I'm really worked up and am crying over you saying pure too much :rolleyes: (Please quote where I was crying)

(Sorry about going off-topic) :)

ColyTom
02-11-2007, 04:51 PM
To be honest, I don't know why you didn't give anything to the teenage trick or treaters.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!