http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5276/lmaoirlnx7.png

couldnt help but laugh when he said that

Burns
01-11-2007, 06:33 PM
I dont know where that is :/

DJ-Vimto
01-11-2007, 06:37 PM
I dont know where that is :/

of course you wont, it hasnt been released yet. but if you read the behind the scenes thing you'll know more about it

Jord
01-11-2007, 06:40 PM
lol it did make me lol abit why dont people read they just assume its out when its on home page.

Cwmbran
01-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Funny thing is it actualy says in the BTS where the Exchange is going to be lol.

Zehro
01-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Funny thing is it actualy says in the BTS where the Exchange is going to be lol.

And he must of read it to know about it in the first place.

Alkaz
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
lol

wot is it?

Wizzdom
01-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Lol, that made me laugh :P

Zehro
01-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Some thing where you sell your stuff and you'll get notified when you've sold it and you get the cash.

Don't understand it well though.

Orangeesh
01-11-2007, 09:16 PM
how is that funny? =s

DJ-Vimto
02-11-2007, 01:11 AM
how is that funny? =s

i see you dont seem to understand the humour behind the fact that hes read the BTS...read about the grand exhange, probably read that it is going to be released soon yet he is there asking people where it is

Frisky
02-11-2007, 01:13 AM
I didnt even froun...

no but anyways, not everyone on rune reads BTS.

Orangeesh
02-11-2007, 01:17 AM
i see you dont seem to understand the humour behind the fact that hes read the BTS...read about the grand exhange, probably read that it is going to be released soon yet he is there asking people where it is

i dont play runescape so i wouldnt find it funny as i dont understand it and even as you point it out it still isnt funny..

Frisky
02-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Must of been really high or just hyper? :)

DJ-Vimto
02-11-2007, 01:23 AM
I didnt even froun...

no but anyways, not everyone on rune reads BTS.

*frown

the latest news/updates onsite is one of the first things you see....so unless he was told about it by someone else he must have read them to know about it

Baller
02-11-2007, 03:59 AM
*iz lost*

Xooley
02-11-2007, 06:39 AM
For all that ppls that doesnt know what is Grand Exchange:

Later in the month, we bring you the 'Grand Exchange'. This new building will be located in the north-west of Varrock and will house a huge new addition to the game: the ability to offer items to buy and sell across ALL servers and to ALL players! You might, for example, go to the Exchange and put a full Barrows set up for sale, for example - then, playing Skullball in Canifis, you might get a message telling you that they have sold and that you can go to the nearest bank to receive payment! The Grand Exchange will allow you to spend more time on the things you enjoy, providing a less time-consuming alternative to selling your items on the Forums or amongst the crowds of Varrock Marketplace.

DPS
02-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Oooooops sorry

For all that ppls that doesnt know what is Grand Exchange:

Later in the month, we bring you the 'Grand Exchange'. This new building will be located in the north-west of Varrock and will house a huge new addition to the game: the ability to offer items to buy and sell across ALL servers and to ALL players! You might, for example, go to the Exchange and put a full Barrows set up for sale, for example - then, playing Skullball in Canifis, you might get a message telling you that they have sold and that you can go to the nearest bank to receive payment! The Grand Exchange will allow you to spend more time on the things you enjoy, providing a less time-consuming alternative to selling your items on the Forums or amongst the crowds of Varrock Marketplace.

That sounds really cool as it goes

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Mod) Posts Merged, please do not multiple post.

Jambe
02-11-2007, 01:07 PM
They ripped that off ov Conquer2.0 :(

Basicly.. You set a price for a iteam you put in your own stall and people look around the stalls and if they want to they can buy it for the set ammount :o

Cwmbran
02-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Basicly.. You set a price for a iteam you put in your own stall and people look around the stalls and if they want to they can buy it for the set ammount :o
So it's basically like Player Owned House. ;)

DPS
02-11-2007, 02:54 PM
i dont play runescape so i wouldnt find it funny as i dont understand it and even as you point it out it still isnt funny..

You do play runescape :s or did till you got perm ban for real world trading

Guillotine
02-11-2007, 02:55 PM
i dnt find it fnny in the slightest

Orangeesh
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM
You do play runescape :s or did till you got perm ban for real world trading

did*

and ok then,
i dont play runescape anymore ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!