PDA

View Full Version : Making Website!

Foxracin
02-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Alright, So i Have finally decided to open a website for teens. The site is not All About habbo but will interfere with it. The site will have a radio, forum, Games if people want, some habbo things, and lots more. But the catch is i dont have a name for this site?

So i need your help! Simply Go to www.NameItAndWin.Tk (http://www.NameItAndWin.Tk) Read the simple steps and enter the contest!

If you have any Topics or idea you want to suggest for this site please Post them here. :eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_whis:eusa_wall

spot.
02-11-2007, 05:05 AM
dont click its a virus

Ostinato
02-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Oooh is it?

Nemo
02-11-2007, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't go to a .tk site and i wouldnt' help someone who doesn't know where to put capital letters.

Hitman
02-11-2007, 05:08 PM
dont click its a virusIt doesn't - it takes forever to connect to a site, and my NOD32 would alert me, plus you have to download viruses.

Adam$
02-11-2007, 05:54 PM
I wouldn't go to a .tk site and i wouldnt' help someone who doesn't know where to put capital letters.
or their apostrophes, for that matter.

Jamesy
02-11-2007, 06:00 PM
or has made only 1 posts, just to advertise said website...

WarezKid
02-11-2007, 06:01 PM
I check it ^^

Nope, it fine, you gotta enter some details, = Name website and email

You porbs get spam through, not sure, and, ye, to the 2nd post, dont speak **** :l :p

P.s It Piczo LOLOL

Nemo
02-11-2007, 06:38 PM
or their apostrophes, for that matter.It was a mistake :P.

Ostinato
02-11-2007, 06:44 PM

Well your pretty stereotypical if you ask me. Just because not everyone is fluent with their English and grammar skills doesn't mean they are all hackers or something you know.

Nemo
02-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Well your pretty stereotypical if you ask me. Just because not everyone is fluent with their English and grammar skills doesn't mean they are all hackers or something you know.Well im not stereotypical, just saying if he needs help then atleast have decent english skills. It's ok to type text language but when advertising a site and looking for someone to help you should atleast use some better english, not saying perfect. Don't wanna get in a debate/discussion or w/e with ya ^^

Infrontation
02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Well your pretty stereotypical if you ask me. Just because not everyone is fluent with their English and grammar skills doesn't mean they are all hackers or something you know.

Means they haven't been educated well, which means there is a higher chance of them being an idiot in one way or another. Also .tk sites are for people who aren't serious about their website ie. Hacking, cheating anything like that.

Ostinato
02-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Well im not stereotypical, just saying if he needs help then atleast have decent english skills. It's ok to type text language but when advertising a site and looking for someone to help you should atleast use some better english, not saying perfect. Don't wanna get in a debate/discussion or w/e with ya ^^

Lol why? :P

Well fair enough if you(s) believe that, that somehow indicated he was more likely to be giving a virus due to his poor english skills, but I personally felt it was a bit stereotypical. Personal opinion and I understand you are entitled to one too! :)

Hitman
02-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Means they haven't been educated well, which means there is a higher chance of them being an idiot in one way or another. Also .tk sites are for people who aren't serious about their website ie. Hacking, cheating anything like that.
Not really, .tk sites are used for anything, not just hacking.

Well fair enough if you(s) believe that, that somehow indicated he was more likely to be giving a virus due to his poor english skills, but I personally felt it was a bit stereotypical. Personal opinion and I understand you are entitled to one too! :)
I have to agree with you Ostinato (I always pronounced your name Ostiarno in my head :P)

Nemo
02-11-2007, 07:37 PM

Coz you are too cool

Also i didn't mean he had a virus lol! I was on about making a site with him, i didn't think it had a virus because of the way he talked or because its .tk. Didn't think about it :)

Ostinato
02-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Coz you are too cool

Also i didn't mean he had a virus lol! I was on about making a site with him, i didn't think it had a virus because of the way he talked or because its .tk. Didn't think about it :)

What are you talking about them? pmsl

That's the whole reason I'm saying this that just cause he spoke like that doesn't mean he is a hacker... lol

Ekalb
03-11-2007, 04:40 AM
Lol at you being afraid of a site because it's a .tk
Why would he spend money on a proper domain when he can just get a .tk for a few months, get a name for his website and then buy a proper domain?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!