PDA

View Full Version : The Wii Zapper

Ekalb
02-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Recently been looking into getting a wii for christmas, I'm pretty into the idea especially since I found out about the wii zapper and Link's crossbow training. (http://au.gamespot.com/wii/action/linkscrossbowtraining/index.html?tag=result;title;0)
I know the game is only supposed to be a small spin off kind of thing to practice with the zapper but it looks like a fair bit of fun.

Especially that they've developed a full fps game with the zapper in Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (http://au.gamespot.com/wii/action/medalofhonorheroes2/index.html?tag=tabs;summary) and that resident evil game. I think it'll add more fun to the gaming especially with Medal of Honor's option to treat the zapper like a real gun when using particular weapons in game eg. for the bazooka you put the zapper on your shoulder, for the shotgun you pump the zapper.

I think it should be interesting and can potentially be awesome, what are your thoughts on the zapper and the games that it can be used with?

minidommy
02-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Hopefully it wont be an upset like ALL the other wii 'gun' accsories that are never compatiable with any game. This zapper was built by Nintendo so it will be compaitable with the following games :
1. Medal of Honour Heroes 2
2. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
3. Ghost Squad

That's what has been announced so far.

It will be selling at £20 or $29.99 (Not Official)

Tbh I'd buy it after reviews are given to see if it works or not!

Ekalb
02-11-2007, 11:38 AM
So 20 pounds would be like... $40-45 Australian dollars hmm I wonder if I could get it. Pretty cheap

Neversoft
02-11-2007, 04:02 PM
From what I know, the Wii Zapper is a little hard to use, but once you get used to it, it's awesome. It's like the Red Steel controls.

Hopefully Nintendo will use the Zapper to it's most. I'd like to use it in a few games...

PaulMacC
04-11-2007, 12:54 AM
Im getting it =)

Mario
05-11-2007, 05:11 PM
one of the main reasons im gettin RE:UC is because it comes with the zapper before its actually released, although i probably wont be getting it till xmas ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!