PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2 (PSP)

Neil
02-11-2007, 01:17 PM
I got this yesterday, it is so freaky and gory xD the filter is so annoying because you miss out on all the cool deaths but it's a really good game so far and the graphics are really good even for the PSP version, it's pretty hard aswell

Anyone else got or getting it?

alex 1889
02-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Never really liked manhunt much, and shadow of rome was a much gorier ps2 game, you could slice peoples heads of and throw the head into the crowd then get points :D

Neil
02-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Never really liked manhunt much, and shadow of rome was a much gorier ps2 game, you could slice peoples heads of and throw the head into the crowd then get points :D

I hated the first manhunt game but this one is quite good, it's really creepy too xD
And the killing is the only really gory part, like when you get a headshot there heads explode, you get like 3 levels of execution, you get one where you do it really quick, one that's quick and more gory and one where you pretty much slaughter them xD

alex 1889
02-11-2007, 02:30 PM
I hated the first manhunt game but this one is quite good, it's really creepy too xD
And the killing is the only really gory part, like when you get a headshot there heads explode, you get like 3 levels of execution, you get one where you do it really quick, one that's quick and more gory and one where you pretty much slaughter them xD
Thats sounds pretty good, might try it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!