PDA

View Full Version : New Bonfire section added.

CHA!NGANG
02-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Yh to the Navigator so it will be a room comp this year :)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article344.html

Remember, Remember the 5th of November! [01/11/07]

HelKat
Explosive Events and Competitions!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album496/SG_rocket.gif Like me, you may still be recovering from all the Habboween related excitement however we'll have to get over that rather quickly because time marches on and waits for no man, etc - Time is rather rude like that!

Next Monday is Guy Fawkes/Bonfire Night and to make the Habbo tradition a bit easier on the pocket, we've reduced the prices of some of our more flamable furni items, to make your firework parties go with a bang and your bonfires sizzle!

Red Candle Plate
White Candle Plate
Lodge Candle
Menorah

All items were 3 credits but can now be bought for 2 credits direct from the Limited Edition section of your catalogue, this weekend only!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/stickers/rocket_brown.gifThere are two new floors in the Navigator for your Monday madness pleasure - we have the Biggest Bonfire floor for rooms with big bonfires in (see what we did with the name there? Cunning, aren't we!) and the Firework Display floor.

Every year creative Habbos build elaborate bonfires and beautiful firework displays and this year we thought we'd salute you for it. So on Monday, why not join me in wandering around these wonderlands of firepower and rating all the rooms that make you ooh, ahh or make other 'gosh I'm rather impressed'-type noises. The owners of the five biggest and most impressive Bonfires I visit will each receive while the 5 most original/best designed firework room owners will win themselves

Remember - room ratings can help get your room noticed and will be taken into account in my decision - you're room's rating could give you the edge over the competition! So I suggest this Guy Fawkes you ask for a rating for your rather than a penny for the guy - although you can always ask for both!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album175/scifirocket_pink.gifWe have 6 Super Rare Venus Smoke Machines to give away to 6 lucky winners! We will be selecting the top 3 rooms from each category and judging them during the Monday afternoon celebrations.

Good luck all and remember to be careful - while playing with fire in Habbo may be no more dangerous than playing with ... anything else in Habbo, out there in the smelly real world it's a rather different story, so try not to get blown up or hurt or get anyone else hurt - Habbo wouldn't be as much fun without y

Also added to catlogue:

http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/34343/2003916814155396827_rs.jpg

Technologic
02-11-2007, 06:21 PM
LOL. Pitiful.. 4 types of candles :l

Hurts
02-11-2007, 06:23 PM
I was a winner last year, better prizes this year but i cba to enter :P, Goodluck if you do enter though :)

Alkaz
02-11-2007, 06:26 PM
OMG WOW :P

Elliott$
02-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Not the best furni released lol

Hotpress
02-11-2007, 06:31 PM
great... candles....
Couldn't have they al least re-rerealeased a Smoke machine? or a dragon?
No some stupid candle, pityfull

TopManTim
02-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Got a really good idea and I have all the things I need to make it it's just I can't get on habbo due to lag -.-

new server plz

And whats wrong with candles? They're very Bonfire/Firework-y and I don't really see how other norms would fit in with the theme.

Hurts
02-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Spotlights would go well if your making a bonfire, hide the in the middle and put spotlights in the black area of the room.. so fills it with colour blah i dunno i cba :D

Technologic
02-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Dishing out the smoke machines now....

Neptune is still the sexiest

Hotpress
02-11-2007, 06:42 PM
They could've even released a new furni, like a bonfire! Its a Big pile of wood, then double click it and BANG! Its lights on fire.

CHA!NGANG
02-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Lmao good but then wheres the room. You just stick one of em in the middle and ur done. No point. P.S. That new Purple one is the sexiest by far.

-:Undertaker:-
02-11-2007, 06:52 PM

It seems like Sulake are preparing to finish off the Smoke Machines now as they did with the Dragons a few months ago.

Nice prize anyway :)

@xP
02-11-2007, 06:55 PM
nice find.

my mate made a bonfire room with lodge corners ect.
it was good, he didn't win though.

Hotpress
02-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Lmao good but then wheres the room. You just stick one of em in the middle and ur done. No point. P.S. That new Purple one is the sexiest by far.
Yeah, but you'll always have to put a bit of other stuff, like some staking at the wall and yeah..

Slowpoke
02-11-2007, 07:08 PM

Hmm every competition is smoke machines at the moment. Is that five super rare Smoke Machines we have now?

Hotpress
02-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Hmm every competition is smoke machines at the moment. Is that five super rare Smoke Machines we have now?
Yes it is, Stupid really. Could'nt they have released them over time?
Not in one bloody month!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!