PDA

View Full Version : Club Sofa

-:Undertaker:-
02-11-2007, 11:41 PM
I do think it need to rise, let's be honest it's one of the only rares in demand and they do go for more than 75 RD worth of rares and normals.

It should be put up to 80 RD I feel.

Thoughts?

bo$$
02-11-2007, 11:47 PM
I pretty much agree.
People who've never had an HC are willing to pay WAY over the price of it just to get one. Then there's people like me who have sold close to 2.0 in unpure, for one hc.

02-11-2007, 11:48 PM
We'll have people saying 'well that means the other rares are going down' well recently Habbox have lowered a lot of rares and Club Sofas are still going for a very high amount.

@xP
03-11-2007, 02:56 AM
In normals?

i see hc's go for 10 lodge corners, thats way under value.
sarcasm, but i know were your coming from. ;)

DJ-Vimto
03-11-2007, 03:57 AM
In normals?

i see hc's go for 10 lodge corners, thats way under value.
sarcasm, but i know were your coming from. ;)

thats because of the extensive uses for lodge corners.

it doesnt make the hc undervalued, it makes the corners overpriced

Flamedragon3
03-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Ye, this is the bulk norms that go for Club Sofas;

Doormats x20

Lodge Corners/Pines/(3 cred norms basically) x10

Holodices x10

They sell for 75RD of the Club Sofa just because there in bulk.

And I do feel that the Club Sofa could perhaps go up to 80RD as it does tend to sell for higher valued rares.

I'll tell Jake (Immenseman) and see what he thinks about the decision to change the RD of the Club Sofa xD

@xP
03-11-2007, 11:22 AM
thats because of the extensive uses for lodge corners.

it doesnt make the hc undervalued, it makes the corners overpriced

However a lodge corner isn't a rare it's a norm.
But i know what your saying. :)

75 RD is a fine price tbh.

Habb0ween
03-11-2007, 11:35 AM
You never get 75RD of norms for a HC nowadays, people have opened up One cred shops and they sell all there norms that way.. you can still get around 10 pines/lodge corners for your hc so thats equal to 30 RD, 60 holodice is 60RD and so on, it should go back to 60RD as thats how much most things go for. Also bronze coins, there are tonnes of 1 credit shops on Habbo, people sell 1-3 creds for one credit each and people buy them, they are also going down the pan.

Hazza
03-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I think it should be 80RD because most new habbos are willing to pay something like '4 Mochas and 3 yukkas' for a Club Sofa just to get one. 80RD would also make it easier for 0.5 prices because it would be a simple 40RD not 37.5RD or whatever which is hard to pay when your paying in normal etc.

Thats my opinion.

03-11-2007, 12:19 PM
If the CS does go up to 80 RD which it should, I also think Mochas need to go to 0.2 CS because even now you can't get a CS with 4 Mochas.

@xP
03-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I think it should be 80RD because most new habbos are willing to pay something like '4 Mochas and 3 yukkas' for a Club Sofa just to get one. 80RD would also make it easier for 0.5 prices because it would be a simple 40RD not 37.5RD or whatever which is hard to pay when your paying in normal etc.

Thats my opinion.

I also agree.

I pay quite alot of profit when i buy a HC sofa.
However rare value reporters don't actually report values for the CS

03-11-2007, 12:43 PM
I also agree.

Is there a rule against reporting it or something? :S

Immenseman
03-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Is there a rule against reporting it or something? :S
Yeah, I don't let them report it.. :rolleyes::P

whoooosh
03-11-2007, 12:52 PM
i like the price it is now

Hazza
03-11-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't think there is much point in reporting the Club Sofa because its a piece of furni will change alot if it gets reported. For example some people might pay 1.5-2.0 for a Club Sofa if they need the pures and if you reported at that, the Club Sofas value will go up and down a lot.

Niall!
03-11-2007, 01:19 PM
The reason why isn't update often is pretty clear to me, it goes up, people panic buy giving mega profit for one, causing a decrease in the other rares, hc shooting past the throne and eventually angry habbos will cause the destruction of Habbo and Habbox.

03-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah, I don't let them report it.. :rolleyes::P

I wasn't referring to you or Jamie, Jake, I thought someone else may have put in a stupid rule like that.

I don't think there is much point in reporting the Club Sofa because its a piece of furni will change alot if it gets reported. For example some people might pay 1.5-2.0 for a Club Sofa if they need the pures and if you reported at that, the Club Sofas value will go up and down a lot.

Yes but the whole point of reporting rare values is to keep them updated to what they are going for, just because they are a currency doesn't mean they should be left at a price they aren't going for.

The reason why isn't update often is pretty clear to me, it goes up, people panic buy giving mega profit for one, causing a decrease in the other rares, hc shooting past the throne and eventually angry habbos will cause the destruction of Habbo and Habbox.

Club Sofa would never go past the Throne and of course it could shoot past other rares - that's Rare Values.

Hazza
03-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Yes but the whole point of reporting rare values is to keep them updated to what they are going for, just because they are a currency doesn't mean they should be left at a price they aren't going for.

Yes, but if we report the Club Sofa it would be all over the place and the rares values wouldn't have a guideline?

03-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes, but if we report the Club Sofa it would be all over the place and the rares values wouldn't have a guideline?

It wouldn't be all over the place though, and the Rare Values would still have a guideline depending on what the Club Sofa is. Last time when I put it up from 70 RD - 75 RD there were no sudden rises.

The Professor
03-11-2007, 03:16 PM
I personally think its silly giving the HC sofa a value anyway as it is used as the basic unit of currency for all rares. Its like valuing the 1p coin :P But it goes for such a varied amount of prices (as have been given above: 20RD-60RD) that no value you put up will ever be accurate.

Hazza
03-11-2007, 03:18 PM
It wouldn't be all over the place though, and the Rare Values would still have a guideline depending on what the Club Sofa is. Last time when I put it up from 70 RD - 75 RD there were no sudden rises.
What I am saying is... People like to give profit on the Club Sofa - Which means someone gives 0.5 profit and we would report the Club Sofa at 1.5? It wouldn't work out.

I totally agree with moving it to 80RD but against reporting its value.

Tristan
03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I wasn't referring to you or Jamie, Jake, I thought someone else may have put in a stupid rule like that.

Why would J1MI make up such a stupid rule like that then? :rolleyes:
Lol.

03-11-2007, 03:24 PM
I personally think its silly giving the HC sofa a value anyway as it is used as the basic unit of currency for all rares. Its like valuing the 1p coin :P But it goes for such a varied amount of prices (as have been given above: 20RD-60RD) that no value you put up will ever be accurate.

It will, when it last went up it all went stable but now it's starting to rise more because the markets are declining.

What I am saying is... People like to give profit on the Club Sofa - Which means someone gives 0.5 profit and we would report the Club Sofa at 1.5? It wouldn't work out.

I totally agree with moving it to 80RD but against reporting its value.

You don't report it as that, you report it as something like.

5 Mochas - 90 RD (Something like this)

Why would J1MI make up such a stupid rule like that then? :rolleyes:
Lol.

I am not talking about J1MI Sam.

Hazza
03-11-2007, 03:27 PM
You don't report it as that, you report it as something like.

5 Mochas - 90 RD (Something like this)

Me no understand:rolleyes:
:P

Tristan
03-11-2007, 03:29 PM
I am not talking about J1MI Sam.

I don't know any more managers after me except from Jake, Jamie and J1MI. :(

03-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Me no understand:rolleyes:
:P

-slapz-

I don't know any more managers after me except from Jake, Jamie and J1MI. :(

Not talking about managers or Rare Value Staff Sammy boy ;)

Hazza
03-11-2007, 03:46 PM
-slapz-

Obv the 'S' word because the 'F' word doesn't work here anymore:P

-slapz back-

Tristan
03-11-2007, 03:49 PM

oic .

03-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Obv the 'S' word because the 'F' word doesn't work here anymore:P

-slapz back-

People can always change things before they leave.

-coverz in cream-

Hazza
03-11-2007, 03:56 PM
People can always change things before they leave.

-coverz in cream-
I suppose so

-eats cream o0o nice-

Immenseman
03-11-2007, 03:56 PM
oic .

We know how much he loves general management.. :eusa_whis

Tristan
03-11-2007, 04:09 PM
yhlol.

Lost-Shark
04-11-2007, 11:52 AM
I dont agree, please take into account that it regularly sells for 10-12 pines which is 30-36RD!

It goes for 60-66 with 10-12 holos..

Its fine as it is tbh.

Flamedragon3
04-11-2007, 11:59 AM
I dont agree, please take into account that it regularly sells for 10-12 pines which is 30-36RD!

It goes for 60-66 with 10-12 holos..

Its fine as it is tbh.

Actually your wrong...

Pines can sell from 6-12 per Club Sofa, which is 18RD-36RD!

xD

Alkaz
04-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Its ok if uve already made ur fortune from when hc's were 65creds but i supose for alot of new people now 80creds for 1hc will be far too much.

04-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes but Pines aren't counted as a 3 Credit normal, Pines are practically rares.

tully4leanne.
04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
I also agree.

not true the end bit

i do

Naythi.
04-11-2007, 06:49 PM
People pay like ...

2.0 + For hcs ...

It should be higher than 80 RD in my opinion

flux
04-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Yes but Pines aren't counted as a 3 Credit normal, Pines are practically rares.
You moan about the Samovar, Throne & Holoboy day after day about them being noticed as supers as they're not in the catalog, yet you're hypocritical when it comes to this.

You're saying the Pine is practically a rare, it isn't, at all. It's in the catalog, it isn't going to be taken out. It's a normal, with a high demand.

04-11-2007, 07:03 PM
You moan about the Samovar, Throne & Holoboy day after day about them being noticed as supers as they're not in the catalog, yet you're hypocritical when it comes to this.

You're saying the Pine is practically a rare, it isn't, at all. It's in the catalog, it isn't going to be taken out. It's a normal, with a high demand.

I'm not talking about it being classed as a rare i'm saying they are so rare and in demand they are like a rare.

Flamedragon3
08-11-2007, 08:39 AM
I'm not talking about it being classed as a rare i'm saying they are so rare and in demand they are like a rare.

So rare I have 180+?

xD

Frisky
08-11-2007, 09:36 AM
We shouldn't value like 6.2 1.6. It should be like THIS = HC
THIS = HALF A HC

Forget all this 0.115 and 1.7 crap.

Grindie
08-11-2007, 05:41 PM
i've NEVER seen a HC go for more than its value in norms. I spose increasing the price of the HC would mean that the Throne and other supers won't go for such a ridiculous price. But HCs are so common these days, and they will keep becoming more common so surely the price would go down? But then again it is the sort of main currentcy in habbo for trading..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!