PDA

View Full Version : Need idear to use Vbulltin for...

Titch
03-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey,

well i have a vbulltin with a m8, the one used for tropicahq.com, we have been thinking that we would like to use it for somethink which will attract a wider varity of people.

Need need idears of what sort of forum to build. Must be somethink of wide varity so that we can hopefully have a quite busy forum :)

Beau
03-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Depends what stuff you are interesting. You could create a board on Technology, a board for teens etc. Jot down a few things you are interesting, and see what you come up with! :)

iMegz.
03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Could have the forum aimed at Teens in general with different boards like web design and technology, relationships, teen life and gaming etc. Abit like Habbox but not Habbo realted. Like main life!

Different subjects that will attract many people who are all different and looking for different things.

iTechnical
03-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Could have the forum aimed at Teens in general with different boards like web design and technology, relationships, teen life and gaming etc. Abit like Habbox but not Habbo realted. Like main life!

Different subjects that will attract many people who are all different and looking for different things.

LOL. Sorry.

A Gaming/technology forum would work.
or graphical

Beau
03-11-2007, 09:59 PM

Agreed, and that's why I think HxF has a huge community. Heaps of people don't play Habbo, but still use it, due to the technology/graphic forums etc.

lolwut
03-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Web Design forum?
Invent was going to do one, but it looks like he's not gonna anymore.

Titch
03-11-2007, 10:51 PM
thanks every1

i am going to looking into idear of teen forum with all the stuff in.

I am going to make a thread with a poll in for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!