PDA

View Full Version : Struggling - any advise? :o

Crimson
03-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Well, I dinged 70 on my palla a couple of weeks ago now. And I'm really finding it hard to get money! I've been farming Nagrand and over a week I only got 140g....

Has anyone got any ideas what I can do? My gear for starters is crap. I only have 3 epics and that is simply from the Headless Horseman and the rest are blues. ;_;

Has anyone got any guides or somthing, because I'm really struggling and I have no idea where to start - lol.

TehJoshy
03-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Go to shatt and talk to the orge in lower city. he then gives you the start of a quest chain allowing you do do the Blades Edge Mountains Daily Quests.

SHOKER
03-11-2007, 11:44 PM
for money ? do daily quests which is good amount along with mining everything you see.

best place is element plateau [SP?] you know NE of throne of elements in nagrand go there farm the Air elementals for Motes of air to turn to Primal Air sell 20g + depending on server

Decapitated!
04-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Go to shatt and talk to the orge in lower city. he then gives you the start of a quest chain allowing you do do the Blades Edge Mountains Daily Quests.

Thats the best bet

iluv2spam
05-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Dont try farm on a paladin.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!