PDA

View Full Version : New online game

Oni
04-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Zetolic is an MMOCC set in the heavens. Rather than waffle on about how great it is I thought I would show you some REAL ingame screenshots.

Client entry page
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/594/entrypagezf0.png (http://imageshack.us)

Ingame screenshots
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7403/heycc0.png (http://imageshack.us)

I really must stress that this isnt a wannabe, these are genuine ingame screenshots, the BETA is complete so im now beginning to prepare zetolic for its first real release at the end of November.

Now here is where you come in, I want all of your brilliant ideas of what to put in, If they are amazing (which I am sure they will be) I will add them in. Afterall you are the sorts of people who will be playing it reguarly. The ideas can be absolutley anything from an arcade room (the rooms we have at the moment look very similar) to a army helmet. Post below highlighting your idea and adding any appropriate images.
Regards,
George Ing
Zetolic Owner and Coder

efq
04-11-2007, 06:23 PM
beta dnt work i wna try

Oni
04-11-2007, 06:30 PM
beta dnt work i wna try
I know unless your one of the allowed IPS it wont work :)

The stuff on zetolic.com is only temporary. Our first site will be launched with the new client, anyway, Ideas people!

tart
04-11-2007, 06:31 PM
oh i wanted ago :(

Neil
04-11-2007, 06:35 PM
That looks quite good, the base of that fountain looks a bit dull, the avatar looks kind of weird but apart from that good job, hope it goes well for you and who ever else is working on it :P

efq
04-11-2007, 06:39 PM
y dnt u alow my ip den plsssss

Oni
04-11-2007, 06:54 PM
y dnt u alow my ip den plsssss
Because you arent a tester and the BETA tests are over anyway ''/

The fountain looks alot more exciting when animated :)

Neil
04-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Because you arent a tester and the BETA tests are over anyway ''/

The fountain looks alot more exciting when animated :)

It's not that, it's that you have the sort of creamy coloured floor, then the very dark, black fountain, like a very solid black marble :P

Oni
04-11-2007, 06:59 PM
It's not that, it's that you have the sort of creamy coloured floor, then the very dark, black fountain, like a very solid black marble :P
Ah I see what you mean, your right. For the real release the rooms like this will probably be gone, I need ideas for more rooms :).

Neil
04-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Ah I see what you mean, your right. For the real release the rooms like this will probably be gone, I need ideas for more rooms :).

I think it would look good if whoever does the art made it look like marble, you know with the sorta shine and stuff, I donno though

Maybe a park, sports center, a coffee shop seems like a very social place :S
I donno xD

Will it be like habbo with private rooms, furniture?
And will you be able to buy clothes, hats, random things, stuff like that?

Axel
04-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Where have I seen that chat text box before...

Oni
04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
I think it would look good if whoever does the art made it look like marble, you know with the sorta shine and stuff, I donno though
I do the pixel art but im getting some pros in soon :)

Maybe a park, sports center, a coffee shop seems like a very social place :S
I donno xD
I love the coffee shop idea

Will it be like habbo with private rooms, furniture?
And will you be able to buy clothes, hats, random things, stuff like that?
Eventually but in the first release it will just have clothes changing and public rooms.

The chat text box is just a white box with the opacity at 80% so its semi transparent ????

Neil
04-11-2007, 07:34 PM
I do the pixel art but im getting some pros in soon :)

I love the coffee shop idea

Eventually but in the first release it will just have clothes changing and public rooms.

The chat text box is just a white box with the opacity at 80% so its semi transparent ????

Kinda hard to think of rooms that woud make sense in heaven without incorporating religion :P

efq
04-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Well can I apply for a job?

Moderation?

Oni
05-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Well can I apply for a job?

Moderation?
No, this thread is for ideas NOT JOBS!

Markness.
06-11-2007, 08:46 PM
change the look of the avatars, i really dont like them :P

thats the only thing i can think of, WD and hope you succeed :)

Oni
07-11-2007, 11:37 AM
change the look of the avatars, i really dont like them :P

thats the only thing i can think of, WD and hope you succeed :)

Infrontation
07-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Surely rather than having a googlemail account you should have a @zetolic.com e-mail. Anyway there is a typo on the front page. "We aim 'NO' give our users..."

Oni
07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Surely rather than having a googlemail account you should have a @zetolic.com e-mail. Anyway there is a typo on the front page. "We aim 'NO' give our users..."
It will be @zetolic.com when its released but for now googlemail is alot easier as I use it on my phone. Thanks for the typo ill try to remember to fix it later +rep.

Flyth
09-11-2007, 11:57 PM
hmm doesnt look too bad ;)

Qamp
10-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Maybe include some sort of betting? Looks good so far.

ColyTom
11-11-2007, 04:43 PM
It looks good but I'm not overkeen on those avatars.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!