PDA

View Full Version : If you..

flux
04-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Could be straight, would you?

Obviously this only applies to everyone who isn't straight.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to being bumped.

Charlie
04-11-2007, 08:40 PM
I don't think I would. I prefer being gay.

Nemo
04-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Why?

If i was i gay i would want to be straight, but i am.
Mainly because i would want to have a child with the person i loved, my own flesh and blood. Also because i would want a child anyway :D

flux
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Why?

Mainly because i would want to have a child with the person i loved, my own flesh and blood. Also because i would want a child anyway :D
All of what you just said, you can do.
Well, when you say child WITH the person you love, you can't, but you can still have a child, that's your own flesh and blood.

SAUSAGEFINGERS
04-11-2007, 08:45 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by BobX (Forum Moderator): Please don't try to offend users by using theyre sexuality as an insult/post pointlessly.

buttons
04-11-2007, 08:46 PM
The fact I'm bisexual doesn't bother me. I feel more comfortable bisexual then I did when I wanted to be straight, but now I've accepted myself, then yeh, I prefer it. ;D it's not like I'm ashamed of not being straight.

Aflux
04-11-2007, 08:46 PM
I laugh at people that say you don't choose to be gay.

You do choose to be gay, so you can choose whether to turn straight or not.

flux
04-11-2007, 08:48 PM

You don't choose to be gay.. :S

Be honest, why would you want to be? You don't just wake up one day and think "Oh yeah today I'm going to turn gay." Moron.

Nemo
04-11-2007, 08:49 PM
All of what you just said, you can do.
Well, when you say child WITH the person you love, you can't, but you can still have a child, that's your own flesh and blood.But i would want one with the person i love...

flux
04-11-2007, 08:50 PM
But i would want one with the person i love...
As you've said, you're not gay, so you have no need to worry.

Nemo
04-11-2007, 08:54 PM
As you've said, you're not gay, so you have no need to worry.
Yer i know ^^

dirrty
04-11-2007, 08:59 PM

no you dont choose if your gay or not. so you think people are like "hmm, i fancy being gay today, yh i will".

it dont think it works like that....

RandomManJay
04-11-2007, 09:17 PM
It really depends on the persons situation, if they've lived a difficult life being gay, then they probably would choose to be straight, but if they've lived a life free from problems of this kind, then they would probably choose to stay gay (you cant really take this as fully true, there are other factors which can influence what people want).

lew!
04-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Im gay, and i wish i could be straight.. Sometimes i think 'nah im proud of being gay' but sometimes - and usually i wish i could be straight.. It would make life so much easier, the fact that people bully you over one's sexuality is moronic and people really shouldnt have to be critizised over it - Some people even die and commit suicide and ive thought about doing this many times.. Yeah theres good points and bad points but people see men liking women the norm and when they see 2 guys or girls, everyone stares. Admit it - even you probberly do if your straight.

Wow. Long post :P

flux
05-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Im gay, and i wish i could be straight.. Sometimes i think 'nah im proud of being gay' but sometimes - and usually i wish i could be straight.. It would make life so much easier, the fact that people bully you over one's sexuality is moronic and people really shouldnt have to be critizised over it - Some people even die and commit suicide and ive thought about doing this many times.. Yeah theres good points and bad points but people see men liking women the norm and when they see 2 guys or girls, everyone stares. Admit it - even you probberly do if your straight.

Wow. Long post :P
It was 4 lines, not that long.

I do agree with you, to some extent. I do wish I could be straight and everything yeah, but I wouldn't go as far as comitting suicide, I'm not that bad, I just have to deal with it.

womanizer
05-11-2007, 12:05 AM
No, I like being gay, I like having a boyfriend, I like the attention when I hold his hand down the street and everyone looks.

I wouldn't want to be straight, ever.

lew!
05-11-2007, 12:05 AM
If youve been where ive been.. youd know.

People beat you up.. and the never ending tourmenting and name calling.. - Im not that worried about mentally being hurt.. just being beaten up ect.. police do nothing about it either.. My mum even nearly brought a house in another city because of it.. I just think why do people have to be immature?

Edit: To post above.
Yeah - I'd love to do that but i dont have a bf LOL - Nobody gay around here.. And im not even out fully :P

But if i did hold a boys hand and walk down the street.. everybody would stare and shout abuse and just throw stuff at you.. ive seen it before..

----

And how come its easier for girls to come out than boys? Just because boys find it 'sexy' that theres 2 lesbians getting off with eachother?

flux
05-11-2007, 12:07 AM

People beat you up.. and the never ending tourmenting and name calling.. - Im not that worried about mentally being hurt.. just being beaten up ect.. police do nothing about it either.. My mum even nearly brought a house in another city because of it.. I just think why do people have to be immature?
In all honesty I don't see that as being enough reason to want to end your life anyway, because you know damn well when you and the people around you grow up it isn't going to be like that..

lew!
05-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Yeah.. Teenagers still abuse older people .. and you even get "mature" adults being homaphobic and abusing people because of it..

flux
05-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Of course, but that is an incredible minority.

lew!
05-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Pffffft.. Come to bristol.. go to town.. go into any bar / club or anything.. They all talk like AWRIIIIITEEEE MYYYK.. HOW BE YON YUNG UN. LOOK AT THAT *Text Removed* QUEER OVA DER INITZ..

Even the girls look rough as nails and are homaphobic

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

flux
05-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Pffffft.. Come to bristol.. go to town.. go into any bar / club or anything.. They all talk like AWRIIIIITEEEE MYYYK.. HOW BE YON YUNG UN. LOOK AT THAT *Text Removed* QUEER OVA DER INITZ..

Even the girls look rough as nails and are homaphobic
I've been to Bristol before, and I know someone who is quite openly bisexual in Bristol and they seem to get along just fine.

So that one kinda backfired really..

womanizer
05-11-2007, 12:18 AM

Edit: To post above.
Yeah - I'd love to do that but i dont have a bf LOL - Nobody gay around here.. And im not even out fully :P

But if i did hold a boys hand and walk down the street.. everybody would stare and shout abuse and just throw stuff at you.. ive seen it before..

----

And how come its easier for girls to come out than boys? Just because boys find it 'sexy' that theres 2 lesbians getting off with eachother?

It's great, I'm staying over at his tomorrow night (H)

My *** will hurt in the morning but its all good :8

BobX
05-11-2007, 12:40 AM
I don't see why people would prefer to be anything, unless they've tried both i don't see how they can knock it tbh.

J4M3S
05-11-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm considering becoming a bi-sexual.
I quite like the idea of getting off with another boy but the sex hmm..

womanizer
05-11-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm considering becoming a bi-sexual.
I quite like the idea of getting off with another boy but the sex hmm..

But you're a goth...

ed2000
05-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Exactly the same way i feel so that pretty much answers it :-)

Jamesy
05-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Why?

Oh no... not another nemo! God help us!:O

alex 1889
05-11-2007, 06:10 PM
if i was gay i would want to be straight like i am, just because people insult gays alot and i wouldnt like that.

&
06-11-2007, 12:12 AM
I wouldnt be straight no.
mehttp://www.habboxforum.com/images/editor/separator.gifn are gorgeous <3

^
wth is that

flux
06-11-2007, 12:15 AM
I wouldnt be straight no.
mehttp://www.habboxforum.com/images/editor/separator.gifn are gorgeous <3

^
wth is that
but if you was straight you'd think women are gorgeous.

arouse
06-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Your sexuality is what it is at the end of the day, so no - I wouldn't.

lew!
08-11-2007, 07:40 AM
to the person who replied to my post on previous page, where abouts in bristol did you go?

flux
08-11-2007, 08:05 AM
to the person who replied to my post on previous page, where abouts in bristol did you go?
I've been to various parts of it, mainly the centre, can't remember names of the other places.

lew!
08-11-2007, 08:24 PM
some parts of filton, horfield and st.pauls - go there. you will see how much they hate gays there.

alex 1889
08-11-2007, 09:03 PM
some parts of filton, horfield and st.pauls - go there. you will see how much they hate gays there.
The only people who dont like gays are mindless idiots, and if they hate gays they need to question themselves because at the end of the day its pretty much as bad as hating jews and black people.

drama
08-11-2007, 09:40 PM
I've been to Bristol before, and I know someone who is quite openly bisexual in Bristol and they seem to get along just fine.

Oh hi garion.:eusa_whis
erm, i went from gay-bi, i'm pretty confused atm, being straight would be a better option for me but i can't help liking boys =/

Bibliophobia
19-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes.....

but im bi, so i can av a bit of bof

uh huh her
19-12-2007, 05:12 PM
no, unless it becomes the new scene trend!

Bibliophobia
19-12-2007, 05:13 PM

PMSL *lengthens post*

Slowpoke
27-12-2007, 03:45 PM

it is here, LOL

Alan_Carr
06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
im straight enit, jus fort i wud read the posts.

Energizer
06-01-2008, 09:21 PM
im straight enit, jus fort i wud read the posts.
nice sig

Ugawa
24-02-2008, 01:12 PM
If I was bi, which im not, I wouldn't want to be straight because being bi would be who i was.

which im not :D

lol

X

Hazza
24-02-2008, 02:49 PM
I like having a bit of both ;).
I wouldn't want to be fully straight or fully gay.
I don't know, its me I suppose.

Technologic
24-02-2008, 02:51 PM
To the fools who thik you just choose then you really need to get your ideas right.
You can't just choose to eb attracted to guys.. it just happens.

Anyway, no i don't want to be straight. I'm happy the way i am

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!