PDA

View Full Version : Jrh gone, again?

flux
05-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Nooo, he was one of the only HONEST people on the admin team, he always spoke his mind and didn't really care what people thought.

Why's he gone again ]:

and I've never seen staff announce their own resignation? Let alone an administrator.

Ah well good luck and stuff, you'll be missed bud.

Steven.
05-11-2007, 12:36 AM
It seems he probs got bored of either MAD or sierk posting about it so he just posted it then removed his permissions.

Just a guess (L).

But i do agree that hes one of the honest admins.

dirrty
05-11-2007, 12:37 AM
i just noticed that from a thread i was reading. gosh, that was quick.

jrh2002
05-11-2007, 12:38 AM
I removed my own permissions and announced myself :o dont think theres a rule against that? there that many now so there could be lol

I think I can help improve habbox as a normal member because I can put my opinion accross better as non staff :)

Keep up the great work HxL.

flux
05-11-2007, 12:40 AM
I removed my own permissions and announced myself :o dont think theres a rule against that? there that many now so there could be lol

I think I can help improve habbox as a normal member because I can put my opinion accross better as non staff :)

I agree with the last bit, when you're staff you gotta kinda keep your opinion to yourself and do as your told.

Steven.
05-11-2007, 12:41 AM
As much as i remember you have to wait for sierk to sort it out.

But thats going back years from when i was a MOD Haha.

I agree muchly tho that you can get your point across better being non-staff. (:

jrh2002
05-11-2007, 12:42 AM
I agree with the last bit, when you're staff you gotta kinda keep your opinion to yourself and do as your told.

I dont want to say that much just yet but all I will say is its far from what it was when I was here 2 years ago :(

.Nickie
05-11-2007, 01:01 AM
i know you might think this to be a pointless post [most of you anyway]

but i just want u to know james u were great and its horrid to see you go, ecspecially as HxLive is starting to get better. Thanks for all the work you put in and i hope we still see you poking around habboxlive. you havnt been bak long at hxlive but u made a difference ;l

DJCT08
05-11-2007, 01:30 AM
I agree completely Nickie.
Cya James.

jrh2002
05-11-2007, 01:42 AM
As much as i remember you have to wait for sierk to sort it out.

If my forum account was hacked tonight though after I sent my resignation it would have made me look guilty :o so i removed my own permissions for security ;)
I also announced it myself so that there was no random thread saying i had been fired etc ;) if they dont like it im sure they can chage it.

i know you might think this to be a pointless post [most of you anyway]

but i just want u to know james u were great and its horrid to see you go, ecspecially as HxLive is starting to get better. Thanks for all the work you put in and i hope we still see you poking around habboxlive. you havnt been bak long at hxlive but u made a difference ;l

I agree completely Nickie.
Cya James.

Its easy to help improve things with the great dj's already there to start :)
It was NOT a HxL issue why I am no longer there and have nothing but respect for each and every one of you.

TY for the nice comments

nvrspk4
05-11-2007, 08:11 AM

OMG YOU REMOVED YOUR OWN PERMISSIONS I'M GUNNA...I'M GUNNA...ummm...FIRE YOU!!!!

I see nothing wrong with it :P

Yes you can express your opinion more publically when you're not staff - but IMO you can do more about it when you are staff. That's why I've been here for so long, I believe I can do more and accomplish more from my position than I can as a member, and I want to help change Habbox. But, to each his own, what works for me, or what I think doesn't have to be the same as another.

Before I take this off in another direction, let me bring it back on topic. You were a great staffer j and you will be missed :)

dannyisnotamazing
05-11-2007, 08:28 AM
oo. wasnt here long. ]:

Yoshimitsui
05-11-2007, 08:31 AM
You had a great effect on the team from when you joined us a couple of weeks ago was it? You where a great member of the team and i wish you the best.

Catzsy
05-11-2007, 08:32 AM
OMG YOU REMOVED YOUR OWN PERMISSIONS I'M GUNNA...I'M GUNNA...ummm...FIRE YOU!!!!

Yes you can express your opinion more publically when you're not staff - but IMO you can do more about it when you are staff. That's why I've been here for so long, I believe I can do more and accomplish more from my position than I can as a member, and I want to help change Habbox. But, to each his own, what works for me, or what I think doesn't have to be the same as another.

Before I take this off in another direction, let me bring it back on topic. You were a great staffer j and you will be missed :)

Just stay as you are Nvr - we would be lost without you! :D

James, you are a man of honour. Forthright, honest and a man of action :o.

Its most definitely Habbox's loss.xx

le harry
05-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Just stay as you are Nvr - we would be lost without you! :D

James, you are a man of honour. Forthright, honest and a man of action :o.

Its most definitely Habbox's loss.xx

Defo, well said Rosie :)

J4M3S
05-11-2007, 12:01 PM

I don't find you funny 1 bit.

Elkaa
05-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Best of luck to you!

Catzsy
05-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Oooh are you back as Smod. Elkaa?

cocaine
05-11-2007, 03:53 PM
i had to resign as forum moderator because i felt like arguing too much :D

and jrh you were the best member of staff, insulting earthquake :D

Elkaa
05-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Oooh are you back as Smod. Elkaa?

I am indeed, but shhhh! ;)

Damn, red name, covers blown!

flux
05-11-2007, 03:56 PM
I am indeed, but shhhh! ;)
Welcome back ;)

joshuar
05-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Aww James :(

Sad to see you go again :( But you'll still be around so yay :D

Mr.OSH
05-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Sorry to see you go, you were a great staff member but I'm sure you will go on to great things and I'm happy your doing what is best for you and you feel that you can still benefit the forum as a member. :) It's a unfortunate loss for Habbox, I'm sure you will be missed as staff.

Ostinato
05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
If my forum account was hacked tonight though after I sent my resignation it would have made me look guilty :o so i removed my own permissions for security ;)
I also announced it myself so that there was no random thread saying i had been fired etc ;) if they dont like it im sure they can chage it.

Its easy to help improve things with the great dj's already there to start :)
It was NOT a HxL issue why I am no longer there and have nothing but respect for each and every one of you.

TY for the nice comments

Such a legend... :P You know I love you >: P

JackHb
05-11-2007, 05:39 PM
far from what it was when I was here 2 years ago :(

Agreed.

Some major **** kicking needs to be done

Grig
08-11-2007, 02:17 PM
You were a fabulous person. It's very sad to see you go and we'll always remember you for the great person you are :)

today
08-11-2007, 06:07 PM
i had to resign as forum moderator because i felt like arguing too much :D

and jrh you were the best member of staff, insulting earthquake :D

Best times too! :eusa_whis

Soil
08-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Jin announced himself when he resigned ages ago.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!