PDA

View Full Version : SHOUTout Radio Management - Demo ONLY

Beau
05-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I recently redeveloped HabboHut's backend. The result was SHOUTout, a highly sophisticated tool for radio management. I've decided to release a demo version, for feedback etc.

Just a few things:
-- I'm not releasing the source. This is custom coded for HabboHut, not for every other radio site in existence.
-- You'll notice a few things are disabled in the demo. There are your usuals (Edit Password/PIN etc), but I've also blocked out our Radio Stats and Kick DJ tools.
-- The Check In tool isn't coded in as part of the panel, all it is supposed to do is grab the pass from a file. HabboHut's server password changes every 65 minutes for security reasons (don't ask how - you won't get any answers).
-- Layout was done in about ten seconds, well aware it is crap, don't even bother commenting on it.
-- View Schedule hasn't been done yet, due to laziness :P

Username: HabboxDemo
Password: demo
PIN: 0000

As said above, feedback would be appreciated! :)

chrisgocrazyH
05-11-2007, 07:12 AM
is there anywhere to download!!

timROGERS
05-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Very nice, although the design is simple, it fits quite will generally. The functions are well laid out and there are plenty of features :) Well done!

Beau
05-11-2007, 07:59 AM
is there anywhere to download!!

Please read the notes in the first post.

Thanks Nintendo :)

Dromenail
05-11-2007, 08:18 AM
good use of the fff silk icons and its all looks pretty clean well done.

rh4u
05-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Its cool, but you need to make the resolution or whatever its called smaller for smaller screens such as my laptops ;)

iTechnical
05-11-2007, 12:05 PM
9/11 could have a better skin! ;D

+rep, very nice work
Good features,
Distuingished Icons ;D

headboard
05-11-2007, 05:01 PM
It seems to me that the content box is under the navigation.

Invent
05-11-2007, 06:12 PM
It's just a regular panel, nothing special :S

The only different thing is it can Kick the DJ etc. That can easily be added to any panel though by sending a request to the kick dj page on the SHOUTcast D.N.A.S or using ssh.

Beau
06-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Sorry, layout was coded for 1152 x 865 >_> I was meaning to fix that, and thought I had. Obviously hadn't though.

I think it differs from other panels in terms of security, and the way the tools are laid out. But that's just me.

Any suggestions on things to fix (apart from the layout!)

Chippiewill
06-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Looks v good, hope you make an open source version soon ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!