PDA

View Full Version : isit me

Favourtism
05-11-2007, 12:31 PM
is it just me or have the icons updated on the buit that shows you your skills. E.G. Cooking 99/99. The icons all look different

Mikkaoz
05-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Yep they got updated. :D

Ras
05-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Yh. And its ****ing ugly ^^

DPS
05-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Does anyone ever read about updates?

Ras
05-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Yh. The assist thing is also out.

Matty
05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Yes they have been changed.

BlueRaven
06-11-2007, 09:07 AM
I SERIOUSLY.. find the assist thing annoying.. You can't do anything while assisting a person. So stand there and watch your XP not moving even though its meant to while a person takes all the lobsters/gems/ore/whatever while you waste your time. I tried with 4 people.. My XP doesn't shift.. I'm just looking forward to the new bank system where we can set up a trade and do things withought typing in banks Selling blah blah blah. For those that don't read:

Later in the month, we bring you the 'Grand Exchange'. This new building will be located in the north-west of Varrock and will house a huge new addition to the game: the ability to offer items to buy and sell across ALL servers and to ALL players! You might, for example, go to the Exchange and put a full Barrows set up for sale - then, playing Skullball in Canifis, you might get a message telling you that they have sold and that you can go to the nearest bank to receive payment! The Grand Exchange will allow you to spend more time on the things you enjoy, providing a less time-consuming alternative to selling your items on the Forums or amongst the crowds of Varrock Marketplace.

Orangeesh
06-11-2007, 04:45 PM
yes dey upda4ted it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!