PDA

View Full Version : 3 days, im a lucky buggar :)

Jericho
05-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Yup, im getting Smackdown in 3 days. Theres a lucky buggar on my xbox who has had it since the 5th. He has unlocked 2 secret achievments.

One is a WWE Logo saying LADDER under it, then the other is a image of someone being locked in a leglock with the word GRAPPLE under it!

Cant wait, prepare to be owned with A caw with AMAZING entrance music, haha :)

Marky.
06-11-2007, 03:20 AM
lol i could download it now :P

but wwe isnt my kind of game

You
06-11-2007, 03:27 AM
I don't think the idea of this forum is to post when you're going to get a game..

Jericho
06-11-2007, 02:44 PM
I don't think the idea of this forum is to post when you're going to get a game..

Sorry :/

The thread was intended to see if anyone else will be getting the game, and will they be playing online!

Andeeh
06-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Personally Wwe Is a load of codswollop.

But Yeah good luck when you get it.

CJW93
07-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I will also be getting the game. But im not as sad as you as you sound like this game is the most important thing in your life

mangle
07-11-2007, 06:19 PM
I'll get it eventually , anyone know if i can save music on my HDD and use that as a CAW's entrance?

If not i'll just use the hardy boys

You
07-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Sorry :/

The thread was intended to see if anyone else will be getting the game, and will they be playing online!
Should of said it in your message then :P.
Mangle, i don't think you can, i haven't heard anything about it.

mangle
07-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Pah , ta anyway

I don't see the point in using the music provided in game as it sucks as entrance music LOL

And tbh i always use someone elses CAW :]

You
07-11-2007, 06:37 PM
I don't know if they've done this on the proper game but on the demo, they didnt use rock music, they used superstar entrance music :D

mangle
07-11-2007, 06:38 PM
I don't know if they've done this on the proper game but on the demo, they didnt use rock music, they used superstar entrance music :D

Yerr i noticed that , wikipedia says that 3 songs have bene confirmed by some other band.

I think they may have done that not to give away some of the music :]

Jericho
07-11-2007, 08:25 PM
I will also be getting the game. But im not as sad as you as you sound like this game is the most important thing in your life

Lol, says the saddo with some retrded sig.. and some blonde bint in they're DP. :)

I'll get it eventually , anyone know if i can save music on my HDD and use that as a CAW's entrance?

If not i'll just use the hardy boys
Yes, you can, Xbox gets custom Tunes, PS3 got some crappy 1st person entrance.

Thats so the soundtrack dont get ruined, the soundtrack this year is wicked, a great mix of rock and rap!

Jcshua
07-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Doesn't look all great.

You
09-11-2007, 04:15 PM
I got the special addition for 360 :D - I got two t-shirts with it o.O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!