PDA

View Full Version : [NEW](Lastest New Improve Habbo Forum)[NEW]

Derame
06-11-2007, 12:55 AM
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5945/habbogirlthumbup2ei1.gifHallo Habbos,

I am telling you from my typing as you can see, that this forum you about to hear of has improve a lot. Trust me we started as a fake forum that didn't even know how to code I had the same old layout it look nasty even to me. But now it improved a lot I mean a lot! I made everything you see from starch & it is copyrighted to me. I like to introduce you to a new habbo forum that improved & inprised me & some many different ways.

Please Welcome:
* Habbo Rights Forum*
(To Habbo hotels)

(READ BEFORE I GIVE YOU THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[Your probably saying, ewwwww this forum is ugly or the layout don't go, or the banner is fake or the forum is a rip. Well I worked very very very hard to make it & if you are the person who say you wasted my time, well you wasted 1.00 minute listening to me talk *stupid* But if you are the person who say nice job, thank you because this forum took me over a month to do, yes a month. I made the whole entire skin & everything you see by starch I love for your comments but PLEASE PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU FOR THE GOOD LORD BLESS YA, If you do not like it or don't think it is a great forum why waste your life posting on the forums while you can be posting on others?

HERE THE LINK:
http://www.habborights.ipbfree.com
soon to be: www.habborights.com(COMING (http://www.habborights.com(COMING) SOON)

Dentafrice,
06-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Its okay, I don't really like it though.

@xP
06-11-2007, 08:03 AM
it's very taccy, i don't like it.

Beau
06-11-2007, 09:34 AM
It's obvious you've put a lot of effort into the forum, well done!

One quick suggestion: get off IPBFree. If you want to be taken seriously, you'll need to buy an IPB/vB license, and host your site somewhere else.

LegendOfNoob
06-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Its..ok i feel fine with gray but maybe tan could have been better with unspaced catagories
it takes up the scollbar and gives more loading time
RSS Feed being at the bottom isnt quite a good idea aswell
this isnt a hate or anything its just suggestions
Far as IPBFree..it seems ok there isnt any ads but i would work on ur design a wee bit

Jordan3606
06-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I like it, but it'd be so much better and popular as a vBulletin! :(

ColyTom
06-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I like it, but it'd be so much better and popular as a vBulletin! :(
I agree with that comment.
The Habbo community seem to be mainly interested in vB.

Mattster
06-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I like the layout. It would be VERY good if you had a better host, at the moment its good and +rep

Antony
06-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Nice forum. Can see the effort you put into it. Just focus on your spelling next time ;)

Robbie
06-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Same as others really with the effort, but the ipbfree ruins it.

Derame
06-11-2007, 10:38 PM
I am about to cry, not mad tears but tears of joy. Thank you so much when I have time I give everyone who posted on this forum +REP the whole entire week. Thank you so much & yes I am buying a IPB license as I got money in my account keep supporting me guys.

Thank you so much everyone I really mean it & thank you again :)

@xP
07-11-2007, 08:06 AM
I am about to cry, not mad tears but tears of joy.

made me laugh tbh.
if you have money for IPB don't bother.
get a vbulletin! :)

Derame
07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Your right Corey, I will try to buy a forum with un-licensed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!