PDA

View Full Version : Mr Red Amber Lamp Returns

ColyTom
06-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Mr Red Amber Lamp Returns... [06/11/07]

HelKat
and Brings tidings of DOOM!
Mr Red Amber Lamp, our globe trotting explorer friend, has finally made plans to settle down. After a long life of danger and discovery, including the famous unearthing of the Infobus Poster during his Around The World In 80 Rooms trip, he is now looking for a place to chill out, relax and rule over.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2702/aroundtheworld_140x80_1.gif
Normally we wouldn’t have an issue with this. Afterall, he has served us well. He always sends us postcards from his travels and turns himself off when we double click him (unless there is lag, of course). So why is there a problem? Surely our beacon of light, our majestic hero and our legend of travel is more than worthy of his retirement?
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album76/rares_thing_2_red.gif

Unfortunately, Mr Red Amber Lamp, or RAL as he likes to be known within certain circles, has got his eye on our hotel! Not only that, but he plans to transform it into a private establishment where only he and his select few clientele will be allowed to reside.http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1358/frank_shocked.gif

We need to stand up against his crazy plans and block his bid to purchase the majority stake in the hotel. We have already been searching the Hotel Library for ways to counter his bid but browsing through various legal jargon is starting to take its toll!

I'm starting to think that there is nothing we can do and that we should give in to Mr Red Amber Lamp and his plan. What do you think we should do?

How do you solve a problem like Mr Red Amber Lamp?

:Act
06-11-2007, 04:42 PM
hehe just beat me to it :P
This article makes no sense, i reckon it'll be just another quest thing n we gta make more rooms or wotever. Right now i dont think theres anythin we can do so just sit back relax n wait til u gota start spending ur credits ;) lol x

msb.
06-11-2007, 04:43 PM
damn beat me :(

But does this mean the info bus or red amber will come out soon?

mlp16
06-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Go to The Libary i am guessing.

Hurts
06-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Mr red amber can put his wife, Mrs Yellow Amber into the catalogue if he likes , for us all to enjoy :P

mlp16
06-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Mr red amber can put his wife, Mrs Yellow Amber into the catalogue if he likes , for us all to enjoy :P

I was Watching your Signature on You tube last night brings back memoried :) bringing out the yellow amber would be funny.

Robby
LOL

So were all gunna get dc'd and only a few will be aloud back on?

Joord
good find. very fast!!

Elliott$
Is this a hint or a competition?

mlp16
06-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Is this a hint or a competition?

What do you think :rolleyes:

Bibliophobia
06-11-2007, 04:50 PM
new boring quest probably involving red amber being released

Hiro
06-11-2007, 04:51 PM

Kudos to you. :)

Robby
06-11-2007, 04:52 PM
I reckon infobus might be released

or thell start around the world again

Elliott$
06-11-2007, 04:53 PM
What do you think :rolleyes:
What do you mean what do I think? I asked a question, I wanted an answer, I didn't ask it for a joke.

Earthquake
06-11-2007, 04:55 PM
If the amber lamps out, Ive ****** up my profits completely.

:Act
06-11-2007, 04:55 PM

Ooh that'd be fun :D I enjoyed that last time, albeit it rly stressful lolz
i made a room a week. spent far too much time doing it xD

msb.
06-11-2007, 04:56 PM
grrr, if amber gets released thats annoying for me, as i have like 10... :@

Most of furni gone... :S

I don't get this lol, it must be a hint to a comp as there is no ballet forum box thing or email to send them or room building comp :S

ColyTom
06-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, it is just a hint to a future comp/quest.

mlp16
06-11-2007, 05:00 PM
What do you mean what do I think? I asked a question, I wanted an answer, I didn't ask it for a joke.

I never said it was a joke, it is a bit obvious its either going to be a quest or a challenge.

grrr, if amber gets released thats annoying for me, as i have like 10... :@

Most of furni gone... :S

I don't get this lol, it must be a hint to a comp as there is no ballet forum box thing or email to send them or room building comp :S

i thought you quit?

Jordy
06-11-2007, 05:04 PM
It is a little extreme pretending to close the hotel for some petty peice of furni, they honestly do treat us like kindergarten. And they say the hotels for over 11s?

No riots in the Hallway about it yet LOL.

ColyTom
06-11-2007, 05:07 PM
It is a little extreme pretending to close the hotel for some petty peice of furni, they honestly do treat us like kindergarten. And they say the hotels for over 11s?

No riots in the Hallway about it yet LOL.
The hotel is not going to be closed over a petty piece of furni.
Mr Red Amber Lamp is a fictional character created, preliminarily, for the RTW competition.

Hiro
06-11-2007, 05:08 PM
I reckon infobus might be released

I doubt that.
If it's a hint, then it seems they want rid of Mr. Red Amber Lamp.. :l

Orangeesh
06-11-2007, 05:19 PM
looks like there gunna release one of the decent rares

-:Undertaker:-
06-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh I do hope this isn't a pathetic for Sulake to re-release one of them Amber Lamps again.

Kardan
06-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Everyone automatically assumes that the Red Amber will be released because the character's called RAL.

If this is the case, why didn't they release it when ATW was on.

I doubt they'll re-release a rare, considering they've got a few to release into the catalogue.

Okeanos
06-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Ages and ages ago I asked Lost_Witness would ATW return and he gave a hint that it would but it wouldn’t be the same, that there would be a kind of twist to it…

This could be it?

PaulMacC
06-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Rare values markets already ruined, I dont see why not.

SmileUK
06-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Since when did the bot from the library go missing?
Or is this something to do with RAL.

ColyTom
06-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Ages and ages ago I asked Lost_Witness would ATW return and he gave a hint that it would but it wouldn’t be the same, that there would be a kind of twist to it…

This could be it?
I think that this is very likely. :P

Joord
06-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Everyone automatically assumes that the Red Amber will be released because the character's called RAL.

If this is the case, why didn't they release it when ATW was on.

I doubt they'll re-release a rare, considering they've got a few to release into the catalogue.
well they've only recently started releasing a few rares that have already been in the catologue.

06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Rare values markets already ruined, I dont see why not.

For these reasons..

It's one of the only remaining sellable rares.
It has a ok price.
It's rare.
A lot of people have them, if released people will lose out.
They have many other rares to release.
It's already been released twice, if it is again then Sulake are milking it.
If visitor numbers pick up again it should rise to 5.5 CS like last time.
It does my head in when they release supers and already released rares, it's so boring and it shows how desperate they can be at times.

mlp16
06-11-2007, 06:55 PM
For these reasons..

It's one of the only remaining sellable rares.
It has a ok price.
It's rare.
A lot of people have them, if released people will lose out.
They have many other rares to release.
It's already been released twice, if it is again then Sulake are milking it.
If visitor numbers pick up again it should rise to 5.5 CS like last time.
It does my head in when they release supers and already released rares, it's so boring and it shows how desperate they can be at times.

They arnt released for its value, there are released for designing rooms people will only buy/trade them if they need them. Sulake don't care what habbox says its a unoffical fansite. so it dosent matter. if they do/dont release it.

KnuxIBF
06-11-2007, 07:04 PM
I doubt they'll release it, and if they do, it'll be after we "rid the hotel" of Mr Red Amber Lamp.

.Commented
06-11-2007, 07:04 PM
LOL @ Katie.pricejorda going around hallways saying 'HABBO HOTEL IS CLOSING'

06-11-2007, 07:08 PM
They arnt released for its value, there are released for designing rooms people will only buy/trade them if they need them. Sulake don't care what habbox says its a unoffical fansite. so it dosent matter. if they do/dont release it.

Do you think I don't know that?

I am speaking from the publics point of view, not Sulakes.

PaulMacC
06-11-2007, 07:14 PM
I know it's the publics view.
But Sulake has already destroyed the RV Market, whats the point in appealing against it., there just going to do it over and over again to get $$$

06-11-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm not appealing against it i'm just stating my view, it would be nice though if Sulake produced a list of which items will NEVER be on sale again.

ColyTom
06-11-2007, 07:41 PM
In reply to your comment about supers being released.
Super rares are just rares that Sulake haven't released yet and eventually they will probably all be released.

PaulMacC
06-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Yup, it would.
Too bad Sulake are just money greedy people.

CHA!NGANG
06-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Ever thought a new colour? I Mean there are only 3 atm so Could have a... green amber?

@xP
07-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Habbo's articles are crap.
They are confusing and never make sense on whats going on and what you have to do. :rolleyes:

Flyth
07-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Habbo's articles are crap.
They are confusing and never make sense on whats going on and what you have to do. :rolleyes:

not all of them are crap...there are some good ones

ColyTom
07-11-2007, 04:17 PM
I don't think it is crap, I think that it is good because it builds up the tension and keeps everyone "on the edge of their seat" to see what happens.

07-11-2007, 07:45 PM
In reply to your comment about supers being released.
Super rares are just rares that Sulake haven't released yet and eventually they will probably all be released.

They are not, due to the fact Sulake awknowledge the existance of super rares and with items such as Thrones and Yellow Fans they have said they will never be released.

Ever thought a new colour? I Mean there are only 3 atm so Could have a... green amber?

I have heard many times that when Ambers were on display in ione/jibbi's room there used to be Green and Black ones but they were removed and the others remained and were sold/given out.

Earthquake
07-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Well, I've put foward my idea and suggestions.

The best and most efficiently way to solve this situation would honestly to ban the member your campaigning against, As your hotel assistant manager and acting manager due to lost_witness away on holiday I feel you have the authority to do so. Either that or you could try and send in some recruits of yours to find out information to find a banable offensive to get rid of him once and for all.. Guessing this is Habbo and full of imagination I think you should start an election to see what the people think, Shall Mr Red Amber take over the hotel? We decide, You both will have to be putting in your campaign and promises of a better hotel and new Habbo way laws enforced, We want the best security and I'm sure with how many fans you hold, Your sure to win.

As a citizen of Habbo Hotel, I'll be fully backing you on your campaign :).

Last bits just a suck up bit as I heard that helps you to win.

Pyroka
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Last bits just a suck up bit as I heard that helps you to win.

Wonder where you heard that *grin*

Earthquake
07-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Wonder where you heard that *grin*
No need to brag :(

Pyroka
07-11-2007, 07:53 PM
No need to brag :(

Weren't bragging! I just think you heard that from past experiences in every other freaking competition Habbo have ran. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!