PDA

View Full Version : Web Dev

You
06-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Anyone fancy helping me with my Web Development work, i haven't a clue about website development...

These are my tasks;

a
Examples of websites illustrating four different purposes of websites, eg educational, commercial, noting the construction features used by each one.
P1

b
A review of these websites noting whether they have achieved the specific needs of the client’s target audience, commenting on language, images and formats.
P2

c
An enhancement to your presentation showing how two of these websites have used particular construction features, such as frames, action buttons, hyperlinks, to help user’s access information.
M1

Task 2

In order to show your knowledge of websites, select two and identify and explain suggestions to improve them. Use annotated screen captures with explanations from the websites to illustrate your suggestions. (These can be from the examples presented in Task 1.)
M2
Task 3

The marketing team wants to know if they can receive user feedback from a website. Write a short summary describing how interactive websites are used and suggest a technique that can be used to enable this.
M3
Task 4

Finally, write a letter or email to the company showing your awareness of the legal implications of creating websites by describing three situations which could lead to a breach of the law.
P5

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!