PDA

View Full Version : Recent MSN tricks.

efq
06-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Watch out as alot of people seem to keep sending viruses/keyloggers.

Saying

"heres pics of my holiday"
or

"is this picture really you?"
If they are a .zip file don't except it.

Neversoft
06-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Ahh, these are back again are they. Thanks for the warning.

efq
06-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Ive had about 12 people ask me...

I just don't get why they'd want too...

Earthquake
06-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh I get sick of this, Most people who send me those have .fr in their emails. Its really annoying as they normally take over accounts doing it!

Also their are a few people who mass-add you & freeze your msn.

Hitman
06-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Ahh the little ****-whits, damn them. I never accept anything, unless I trust the person 100% - however my AV scans it before I open it.

Niall!
06-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Oh I get sick of this, Most people who send me those have .fr in their emails. Its really annoying as they normally take over accounts doing it!

Also their are a few people who mass-add you & freeze your msn.

thats a french email

efq
06-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Yeh AVG scans files first.

But I dont except over msn at all...
People who get hacked are the ones who do except over msn.
Even best friends try to keylog you.

One of them was my sisters friend hes 11 and he keeps sending to me and my sister whos 11.

I deleted him obvs.

Earthquake
06-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Yeh AVG scans files first.

But I dont except over msn at all...
People who get hacked are the ones who do except over msn.
Even best friends try to keylog you.

One of them was my sisters friend hes 11 and he keeps sending to me and my sister whos 11.

I deleted him obvs.
It isn't his fault, People sent him the file first and every time he opens the conversation it will send you the file with a petty excuse, My friend sam had this problem aswell and she let of a bit of steem claiming it wasnt he fault her msn is ******, Block the user until its sorted.

lAdmire
07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Yea, I did this today but luckily, I realized & turned off my computer & turned it back on. Then quickly downloaded a virus thingy magigy & removed it. Computer is fine. But the one I got was: here are my private pictures for you. But before, we were talking about something & I thought she was sending me pictures about what we were talking about. Turns out, she wasn't. I don't think her computer works now though.

Shawnstra
07-11-2007, 12:54 AM
Had that ages ago, yesterday someone just sent me one, fortunately I remembered ;)

Jcshua
07-11-2007, 03:21 AM
It's not just some "prat" doing it. It's a virus that is passed on when accepting those pictures.. It automatically sends it to all your contacts, my bro had it but removed it.

The msn trick I thought it'd be some advice about ripping ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!