PDA

View Full Version : Fortunately for you

EwfrGomulee
06-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Fortunately for you people I had stumbled across a game far better than RuneScape... why you people play that I do not know but anyway.

The game is Called 'ConquerOnline'
The aim of the game is you level up by killing monsters, it's a free2PK game so many of you who simply use RuneScape as a reason to settle fights on Habbo will love this game.

It's sort of like a dumbed down version of World of Warcraft however it has one slightely better thing about it... it's FREE to play. That's right... FREE!!!.

Anyway, provided you do not bring your RuneScape Noobness to my home server and do not get on my Guild's nerves I am happy to give you the address.

www.conqueronline.com (http://www.conqueronline.com)

Anyway, I might suggest you all read the game information before joining the game.

If you do happen to join my server keep and eye out for me for I am SamuraiMatt.

Good day.

Infrontation
07-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Poor game even for a f2p mmorpg. 9Dragons etc. are beter imo :)

Neil
07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Rubbish game, I played it before with my friend and got so bored after 10 mins I uninstalled it instantly

EwfrGomulee
07-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Why is it rubbish?

I quite enjoy playing it, ok levelling up take a while but that is why MOST people do not play it... because they're too lazy.

My reason for having an utter hate for RuneScape is clear, the moment I logged on I was sworn at, followed around and when out of a safe zone... PKed for no reason.

ConquerOnline's community are a tad more... grown up then most online gaming communities.

Neil
07-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Why is it rubbish?

I quite enjoy playing it, ok levelling up take a while but that is why MOST people do not play it... because they're too lazy.

My reason for having an utter hate for RuneScape is clear, the moment I logged on I was sworn at, followed around and when out of a safe zone... PKed for no reason.

ConquerOnline's community are a tad more... grown up then most online gaming communities.

It's just badly set up, quest system was confusing, PvP was stupid, mining on it was just annoying to find, I know some people like it so it might be worth a try because you might enjoy it but I personally thought it was rubbish xD

EwfrGomulee
07-11-2007, 12:34 AM
So basically you don't like it because it's too hard?...

No wonder games are getting worse these days.
The PvP is not turn based so people do not like it.
Personally when I walk up to someone I am about to nick I don't say, ''OI! *must wait for them to respond before I continue*''

Anyhoo, I CAN agree with the mining part, yes it does take a long time to find anything good.

Also, another game which maybe liked by some of you is SecondLife.
Now THAT is simple but confusing... so on second thoughts you all might just hate it.

Neil
07-11-2007, 12:54 AM
So basically you don't like it because it's too hard?...

No wonder games are getting worse these days.
The PvP is not turn based so people do not like it.
Personally when I walk up to someone I am about to nick I don't say, ''OI! *must wait for them to respond before I continue*''

Anyhoo, I CAN agree with the mining part, yes it does take a long time to find anything good.

Also, another game which maybe liked by some of you is SecondLife.
Now THAT is simple but confusing... so on second thoughts you all might just hate it.

It's not hard, it's boring
There is nothing hard about it because it is exactly the same as RS but better graphics, they've just made all the menus stupidly
Turn based PvP is stupid so why would I have a problem with the combat system in that way?

EwfrGomulee
07-11-2007, 01:21 AM
You posted that you did not like the PVP combat.

Neil
07-11-2007, 01:22 AM
You posted that you did not like the PVP combat.

Yes, like world PvP, having to change the thing from like peace to the other ones, I forgot what they were, the way you fight is fine I just hate that it's a world PvP

EwfrGomulee
07-11-2007, 01:28 AM
There's:

PK Mode: Free to attack anyone, players or monsters.
Capture: Attack Monsters and players who have just killed another player for no reason (Flashing name players)
and Peace Mode: Attack NOTHING but monsters. in that mode you are completely unable to attack players.

It is usually best to leave it on Capture mode, once another player attacks you you are free to kill them at will so there's no need to change to pk mode.

Also, if the attacking player is a higher level then yourself you tend to end up dead anyway.

alex 1889
07-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Didsnt like it and coming from somone who doesnt play rs much its rare youll be insulted anywhere except lumby or the wilderness if you dont act like a noobn yourself

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!