PDA

View Full Version : RSPCA, ASPCA, SPCA & ALF

EwfrGomulee
07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Hello.
Most of you have heard of atleast ONE of these organisations... for that there is not doubt.
I'd like to know how many of you, like me help these organisations Financially or by donating some of your spare time to helping their causes.

With people like the RSPCA it is fairly simple, as is the ASPCA and any SPCAs you may have in your local area but one thing remains... ALF.

ALF = Animal Liberation Front.
Their goals are that of all the SPCAs out there.
To prevent the cruelty and suffering of Animals.
ALF have their own way of doing things, they are more hands on when it comes to rescueing animals.
I honour their inthusiasm however some of the things they do is against the Law!

I would like to know who would actually go out dressed like a Militant to go and rescue a group of abused sheep. I would go and rescue them however I would do it lawfully with Police and RSPCA officials with me.
If you wouldn't wait for the Authorities tell us why you wouldn't and give a good reason.

Also to add, Police Officers are there to uphold Law and Order and Public safety, if you're an Animal rights activist please take heed, do not EVER attack a Police Officer as their job is hard enough as it is.
The Officer you could have just hit could, in his/her mind, agree with your cause but simply have to follow orders which may hinder your activism.

Anyway, if you understand any of this and feel you should answer please do.

-Sweex
22-11-2007, 09:32 PM
what are u an expert

Corporal
22-11-2007, 09:39 PM
I dont see how you can talk about ALF like that. ALF has no members:s
so there is actually no proof that ALF has done anything wrong.
I have done demos and certain other things, but it isnt wise to ask people if they have or would do things like that even more if its about animal rights.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!