PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous

TopManTim
07-11-2007, 08:16 PM
In the X Criteria:

...and are active in Habbo.

Look at these Screenies

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z18/topmantim/ridiculous.jpg

Others hadn't been online for a few weeks.

All these X's should be debadged and X Apps should open again imo, I mean how are they spose to help Habbos if they're not even online?

Pyroka
07-11-2007, 08:17 PM
AuntyFrog has resigned as an X? :rolleyes: Urges, I'm not sure if he's one now. LiteStar is canadian, an obviously school is taking its toll... Didn't even know Alobe existed.

TopManTim
07-11-2007, 08:19 PM
AuntyFrog has resigned as an X? :rolleyes: Urges, I'm not sure if he's one now. LiteStar is canadian, an obviously school is taking its toll... Didn't even know Alobe existed.

Well Habbo need to update this page...

http://www.habbo.co.uk/help/habbo_experts/xinterviews.html

...alot.

Immenseman
07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
-violently sick- I guess they're doing other things.. or have resigned or whatever.

Earthquake
07-11-2007, 08:24 PM
This deserves to be posted in the Habbo in general, Also known as the Habbo in rant section, Anyway who cares. Their not exactly really needed tbh.

Flumples
07-11-2007, 08:25 PM
The X team has been pretty inactive over the past few weeks, ever since Heidster took over from Redtiz. Colmc and 0rca have now relieved Heidster of her X duties and are now both the Habbo UK X team managers. They've both promised us that the X team will soon be back in action, just as good as ever. So fingers crossed! :)

Immenseman
07-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Was Heidster really that crap?

Mexel
07-11-2007, 08:27 PM
In the X Criteria:

Look at these Screenies

All these X's should be debadged and X Apps should open again imo, I mean how are they spose to help Habbos if they're not even online?

Dont see many people being bothered about that over 60 X's and 4 of them have not being on this month? Maybe there away or busy, that leaves 56 active X's :rolleyes:

TopManTim
07-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Dont see many people being bothered about that over 60 X's and 4 of them have not being on this month? Maybe there away or busy, that leaves 56 active X's :rolleyes:

If you'd properly read my post you'd realise I've left out ones that haven't been online this moneth.

Which is about another 20 and I didn't even check the new X's.

Earthquake
07-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Don't you understand? He is jealous he never made it to become a X.

ItsDave
07-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Maybe they realised how bad it was.

TopManTim
07-11-2007, 08:33 PM

I'm sorry but wth. I've never applied to be an X...

Trust you to make personal attacks instead of posting something constructive :rolleyes:

Immenseman
07-11-2007, 08:34 PM
I used to want to be an eXpert but just maybe 20+ bans is a tad to much, haha.

07-11-2007, 08:34 PM
:o They got lives...how dare them!

Kardan
07-11-2007, 08:36 PM
They've not been on Habbo because they are no longer Xs :P

Mexel
If you'd properly read my post you'd realise I've left out ones that haven't been online this moneth.

Which is about another 20 and I didn't even check the new X's.

Oh god so you searched over 40 names then? Oh dear god.

Earthquake
Maybe they have different stuff to do then run around helping habbos find a gf online.

Slowpoke
07-11-2007, 08:39 PM
:Kieron is an X on my friends list and hasn't been on for five days. He's a good X too, I hope he hasn't left...

TopManTim
07-11-2007, 08:40 PM
They've not been on Habbo because they are no longer Xs :P

Shhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Oh god so you searched over 40 names then? Oh dear god.

What were you doing in that time? Making more of these hilarious witty posts :rolleyes:

Lmaoo! You should see what he does for staff :O

Right I don't even get what you're trying to make out I've done so I'm just gonna ignore you.

Immenseman
07-11-2007, 08:40 PM
:Kieron is an X on my friends list and hasn't been on for five days. He's a good X too, I hope he hasn't left...

5 days?! Maybe, just maybe he is busy not like it's been 5 months.. :P

Pyroka
07-11-2007, 08:42 PM

Nah, she's too good at being Community Manager. You don't see what she has to do, and really I can't imagine it. It's mostly dealing with the outside though, like a customer services rep, but head of?

Immenseman
07-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Nah, she's too good at being Community Manager. You don't see what she has to do, and really I can't imagine it. It's mostly dealing with the outside though, like a customer services rep, but head of?

I see, she must be a busy lady then. Just out of curioisty who does the fansite thingies?

Earthquake
07-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Habbo has died from the community being involved, its all about competiton now.

Kardan
07-11-2007, 08:46 PM
I see, she must be a busy lady then. Just out of curioisty who does the fansite thingies?

Site Producers.

Pyroka
07-11-2007, 08:57 PM

I think CM and HM do them... Not too sure really.

Site Producers.

Also known as Hotel manager? I thought HM was the Site Producer. :P

Immenseman
07-11-2007, 08:59 PM
It's just because I can remember seeing an e-mail to someone saying Fansite nominations would open in Spring but obviously that didn't happen. Then, someone told me HelKat said they were going to open in October but that didn't happen either although that could of been a lie.

Jordy
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
I see, she must be a busy lady then. Just out of curioisty who does the fansite thingies?It's Heidster too. She's just a useless with fansites as she was with Xs. I hope they get a new manager too :P

Callie and Jibbi used to care about fansites, as I'm sure Callie will continue to do at ClubTropica.

Mexel
07-11-2007, 09:01 PM
What were you doing in that time? Making more of these hilarious witty posts :rolleyes:

Nope i went for a ciggie, watched watch dog, rouge traders went for another ciggie now im back :) What else have you being up to, checking what staff are active?

ColyTom
07-11-2007, 09:03 PM
It's Heidster too. She's just a useless with fansites as she was with Xs. I hope they get a new manager too :P

Callie and Jibbi used to care about fansites, as I'm sure Callie will continue to do at ClubTropica.
Which is another reaosn why Club Tropica will probably do well.
I think that HelKat would be good dealing with fansite stuff.

Boxiel
07-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Litestar quit.

TopManTim
07-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Nope i went for a ciggie, watched watch dog, rouge traders went for another ciggie now im back :) What else have you being up to, checking what staff are active?

Searching a few names doesnt take an hour and __ mins (don't know how long it takes to smoke a cig as I don't smoke xox). It took about 1 minute...

Pyroka
07-11-2007, 09:07 PM

I guess that's why there's about 20-30 ClubTropica fansites already... Surprised they ain't made their own hosting company yet.

Litestar quit.

OH NO! Not Chrissy :'(

Grimmauld
07-11-2007, 09:20 PM
who cares why do people make such a big deal about this lol

Flumples
07-11-2007, 09:35 PM
She was really busy. She had to sort out Moderation, Safety, Player Support, Fansites AND Habbo X's.

Slowpoke
07-11-2007, 09:37 PM
5 days?! Maybe, just maybe he is busy not like it's been 5 months.. :P

I know hehe. But it's weird for him as he's usually always on... Then again, he could be on holiday?

Immenseman
07-11-2007, 09:40 PM
He could be behind in homework/coursework, holiday, net problems, family problems anything really. Five days isn't much at all.. :P

Flumples
07-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Which is another reaosn why Club Tropica will probably do well.
I think that HelKat would be good dealing with fansite stuff.
Helkat helps Heidi out with the fansite stuff. If you email the fansite email, you're more likely to get a reply from Helkat than Heidi :P

Okeanos
07-11-2007, 10:16 PM
The X team has been pretty inactive over the past few weeks, ever since Heidster took over from Redtiz. Colmc and 0rca have now relieved Heidster of her X duties and are now both the Habbo UK X team managers. They've both promised us that the X team will soon be back in action, just as good as ever. So fingers crossed! :)

I don’t think you can really blame X managers for Xs being inactive, look at Dolly420 she wasn’t on for at least 2 months and no-one really new where she was (I think she’s back now) and that was when Redtiz was X manager.

They might have valid reasons I suppose and post about it on the X forums but i rarely see an X in the welcome lounge now compared to what there use to be. A fair few Xs are on Habbo allot they just arent seen to be helping all that much.

Just my two cents

Helc
07-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Lol.... Everyone used to be inactive due to Heidster treating us like complete idiots along with TL's. Hopefully Colmc and 0rca will do a better job its about time the X team started to dig itself out of the massive hole its in.

Also i know its hard to belive, but people do have other things to do than talk to immature children on Habbo. :)

I don’t think you can really blame X managers for Xs being inactive, look at Dolly420 she wasn’t on for at least 2 months and no-one really new where she was (I think she’s back now) and that was when Redtiz was X manager.

They might have valid reasons I suppose and post about it on the X forums but i rarely see an X in the welcome lounge now compared to what there use to be. A fair few Xs are on Habbo allot they just arent seen to be helping all that much.

Just my two cents

Okeanos
07-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Lol.... Everyone used to be inactive due to Heidster treating us like complete idiots along with TL's. Hopefully Colmc and 0rca will do a better job its about time the X team started to dig itself out of the massive hole its in.

Also i know its hard to belive, but people do have other things to do than talk to immature children on Habbo. :)

Wow if that’s your attitude about helping Habbos then im not surprised you quit.

Its all well and good you blaming staff, but you are people you don’t have to wait around to be told what to do you know what your role as an X is. It’s not exactly hard.

What annoys me are the few experts who aren’t inactive from the hotel, the ones that obviously cant be bothered to spend how ever many minutes helping Habbos.

Virgin Mary
07-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Sometimes Xs go on holiday in which case they'll tell their XTL beforehand.

Pitch
08-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Even if it is brought back, being laughed at and ridiculed for most people, is not worth a pixel badge... I can understand the beginning, with free HC, but now? It has little, if any benefit..? The habbo tutorial has really just nullified their purpose... Bring back hobbas imo :)

Frisky
08-11-2007, 12:35 AM
Tbh - Shut the X project down.

Virgin Mary
08-11-2007, 12:56 AM
I agree with bringing back hobbas.

PaulMacC
08-11-2007, 01:42 AM
I dunno, people have social lifes too.

:Act
08-11-2007, 08:36 AM

There's no need for that :P Tbh we all do a lot of work, and oh btw AuntyFrog left us as an X, Bigbutsound took her place, but she still helps out occasionally. LiteStar has internet problems at her new university and cannot get onto habbo, but she still takes a very active part in the X Team via other means.

In response to the Hobba calls, tbh it aint gna happen, i can see the benefits, but there was major security issues there, and they had to go. I really really really doubt that they'll ever make a comeback..
But ive seen so many ppl asking for them back lol, they must've been better than i remember.

Bill
08-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Frisky how about a little more insight into your post? Maybe give some reasons for that comment :)

le harry
08-11-2007, 09:42 AM
I faintly remember Hobbas... They were actually pretty good.

Bill
08-11-2007, 09:44 AM
I faintly remember Hobbas... They were actually pretty good.
Hobbas were great, I call the days when they were around "the good old days". There were obviously a few of them who abused their powers, but thats expected with giving a bunch of hormonal teens power over others.

DPS
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Ive never asked a X for help and dont think i ever will

BRING HOBBA'S BACK

JackBuddy
08-11-2007, 02:54 PM
For all you know they could be on holiday or have more important commitments. No, don't open more X apps, there are already too many as it is. I don't think Habbo needed any 'Gaming X's' anyway...

Alot of you will take offence to this but the whole X idea seems pointless to me. It was Becs trying to make everyone safety freaks. I liked the first couple of batches of X's, who did their job and applied before they knew the capabilities of the badge. Some of the more recent X's just dance in their own corner in the welcome lounge or attend every offical event and make it harder to enter the room for everyone else.

That is a minority of people. It doesn't apply to everyone.

Janet Snakehole
08-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Like somebody already mentioned.
These people go out of their way to help others.
They do it in their own time.
Its voluntary.
They don't get paid either!

However, I do agree that they should open the applications again.

Elliott$
08-11-2007, 04:15 PM
AuntyFrog isn't an x lol

Bibliophobia
08-11-2007, 05:57 PM

why do you turn every thread into an argument

fkin chill

Problemo
08-11-2007, 07:26 PM
You have to remember the x project will be unstable at the moment; Redtiz has left the office's, Becs has left sulake so the two of the three main HabboX managers are gone, and Heidster has enough to do. Hopefully 0cra and colmc will get the x project active again, but to be honest with Becs gone and Redtiz left the offices i dont think the x's will be the same, who knows? Change for the better/worse?

dannyisnotamazing
08-11-2007, 07:32 PM
You actually went through all the X's to check out there last active.. hm.

Seany
09-11-2007, 04:00 PM
In the X Criteria:

Look at these Screenies

Lol, none of them are X's anymore and the reason it hasn't been updated because its been a busy time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!