Sell it to me.. ill make it nice LOL

08-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Looks like Habbohotelguides.co.uk but a tacky version :[

Is that possible?

DJCT08
08-11-2007, 10:56 AM
To the op:-

Some of the links don't work properly.

For example when clicking on stuff like request and timetable, you can not click in the frame.

Also, the latest news section, the frame needs to be sorted as when you click on a news item you can't read it properly.

Those are the problems I experience anyway.

.Daniel
08-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Kevin,

Ok, I think people are giving you a bit of a hard time. I'm guessing your recently new to design as the coding is not 'advanced', but still it work's in my browser, therefore it is coded correctly.

There are a few small thing's which would improve the site hugely.

1) Pick a nice 'universal' font. It is important it is a standard XP font otherwise people who do not have the font installed on their computer will just see the text in ugly Times New Roman or Arial. A good font for habbo fansites would be Verdana or Tahoma; as for on images, Volter Goldfish (with a 1px stroke in photoshop for a real habbo effect). At the moment, all I am seeing is the classic 'Times New Roman' font, and its shouting to me 'poor effort'.

2) Know your color scheme! The color scheme is the FIRST thing everyone will see and it will determine what their initial thought of your website is. Your site screams 'messy' to me. Greens, blues, oranges, yellows -- No!! Try a combination of blue's with maybe some light green.
2 color combination = ease of viewing
4 color combination = messy (unless done correctly)

3) Jazz up the content. Anyone can write some text in an iframe, it requires NO skill. Make your content unique, add some color, some justification (central in some places), some font-style (bold, italics), and above all add some images in there. Your 'UltraStaff Needed' graphic is good, more of that in the content and your well on your way to producing a good fansite.

4) The idea! This is the important bit for every fansite. What is going to make your site unique? Why would people choose to visit you over another site? Think of an idea, something unique to you! Ok, so people will more than likely copy it. But this is the point at which people will talk about UltraHabbo... 'Wait, UltraHabbo made that'. Trust me, making your site unique will make those hit's rise in the thousands!

SUMMARY
A very good attempt of a fansite, I like the general template as it does show skill. Take in the advice given and just make your site more 'unique'!
Good effort Kevin, don't give up!

Hope this review help's!

Aflux
08-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Kevin,

Ok, I think people are giving you a bit of a hard time. I'm guessing your recently new to design as the coding is not 'advanced', but still it work's in my browser, therefore it is coded correctly.

There are a few small thing's which would improve the site hugely.

1) Pick a nice 'universal' font. It is important it is a standard XP font otherwise people who do not have the font installed on their computer will just see the text in ugly Times New Roman or Arial. A good font for habbo fansites would be Verdana or Tahoma; as for on images, Volter Goldfish (with a 1px stroke in photoshop for a real habbo effect). At the moment, all I am seeing is the classic 'Times New Roman' font, and its shouting to me 'poor effort'.

2) Know your color scheme! The color scheme is the FIRST thing everyone will see and it will determine what their initial thought of your website is. Your site screams 'messy' to me. Greens, blues, oranges, yellows -- No!! Try a combination of blue's with maybe some light green.
2 color combination = ease of viewing
4 color combination = messy (unless done correctly)

3) Jazz up the content. Anyone can write some text in an iframe, it requires NO skill. Make your content unique, add some color, some justification (central in some places), some font-style (bold, italics), and above all add some images in there. Your 'UltraStaff Needed' graphic is good, more of that in the content and your well on your way to producing a good fansite.

4) The idea! This is the important bit for every fansite. What is going to make your site unique? Why would people choose to visit you over another site? Think of an idea, something unique to you! Ok, so people will more than likely copy it. But this is the point at which people will talk about UltraHabbo... 'Wait, UltraHabbo made that'. Trust me, making your site unique will make those hit's rise in the thousands!

SUMMARY
A very good attempt of a fansite, I like the general template as it does show skill. Take in the advice given and just make your site more 'unique'!
Good effort Kevin, don't give up!

Hope this review help's!
Sounds like you know ****-all about websites.

.Daniel
08-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Grow up, it's called giving friendly feedback not the usual 'It's rubbish'
5 Years in the industry, i doubt ****-all would describe it.

iTechnical
08-11-2007, 07:41 PM
LOSE
THE
DAMN
FONT IN THE CONTENT
AND
GET
VOLTER

mousey
08-11-2007, 08:09 PM
LOSE
THE
DAMN
FONT IN THE CONTENT
AND
GET
VOLTER

Says it all CHANGE THE FONT

Puma
08-11-2007, 08:47 PM
ugly.. that layout could be done in 2 minutes with paint =.=

RICHe
08-11-2007, 09:32 PM
LEARN TO CODE PROPERLY!

.Daniel
09-11-2007, 11:56 PM
w/e Just got for a new layout lol

@xP
10-11-2007, 01:45 AM
sorry but it's awfull.
the layout ect is tacky.

the content font it the default.

sorry, i don't like it.

Frog!
10-11-2007, 11:08 AM
The layout is poor, maybe just.. start again and use ideas from other layouts (don't rip >_>), also maybe actually get links working before you advertise.

EverSteve
10-11-2007, 01:30 PM
I dont really like the layout, but it's bright and it welcomes people. Unlike some other dark websites what are pretty uhm yeh make you wanna kinda stay in a dark room all day <_<. Good Luck :)

DJDan93
23-11-2007, 09:05 PM
What layout is it the orange one? Or the one b4 the blue one

RICHe
23-11-2007, 09:20 PM
looks rather ming.

best part is the speed my fingers type in a new website to view.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!