PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Hotel View Moderation V5 *Improved*

Yux
08-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Just a small update and one big one, which i'm sure you can spot yourself ;)

Link - http://i13.tinypic.com/89iol7l.png
Original Hotel View - http://i5.tinypic.com/73ephtx.png

http://i13.tinypic.com/89iol7l.png

Nemo
08-11-2007, 05:43 PM
ok you changed the park, can u stop posting all of these in diff threads?

Yux
08-11-2007, 05:50 PM
ok you changed the park, can u stop posting all of these in diff threads?

It takes a very long time, so it's actually a lot of work there. And i'll post them when I like :)

Nemo
08-11-2007, 05:51 PM
It takes a very long time, so it's actually a lot of work there. And i'll post them when I like :)
Its just spamming this forum, especially the last few versions u made hardly any changes? most of them were just W.I.Ps imo.

Yux
08-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Its just spamming this forum, especially the last few versions u made hardly any changes? most of them were just W.I.Ps imo.

Youve completely spoilt this thread imo with youre false claims, if you took the time to look in detail theres a hell of a lot of changes from big to small

Nemo
08-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Youve completely spoilt this thread imo with youre false claims, if you took the time to look in detail theres a hell of a lot of changes from big to smallThis should be V2, the others were small like adding a few lampposts and traffic lights.

Boonzeet
08-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Theres one new thread every day :S

jackass
08-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Please, oh please, stop posting new threads evertime!

Just post in your current ones, they are still alive!

But apart from that, nice work, I really like it! 7/10! :}

Yux
08-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Please, oh please, stop posting new threads evertime!

Just post in your current ones, they are still alive!

But apart from that, nice work, I really like it! 7/10! :}

I did think of that but if i went and posted the new one in here on page 2 or whatever half the people wont take the time to check :(

Kardan
08-11-2007, 07:42 PM
I did think of that but if i went and posted the new one in here on page 2 or whatever half the people wont take the time to check :(

Just private message a MOD or Super MOD to update the original post. Stop with the new threads.

Agesilaus
08-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I think you've also coloured the flags on this one, unless that was already changed?

Yes we will. =]

Plixor
08-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Just update in one single thread instead, please.. post when more changes :)

ItsDave
09-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Could you please upload with imageshack.us, this is really annoying me now, YUX read this fgs!

siz
09-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Ok even i never uploaded my apple stuff as fast as your uploading these please work on it for ages before you bring out a last one okay? no v this and v that till the end okay?, Why dont you extend the building?

Yux
09-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Ok even i never uploaded my apple stuff as fast as your uploading these please work on it for ages before you bring out a last one okay? no v this and v that till the end okay?, Why dont you extend the building?

Ok sorry hard

siz
09-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Ok sorry hard

Its okay, the thing is if you post one alt like loads of times with just tiny updates and stuff you get hated, unless you bring out just one update like i may do to my jackson soon but once i have done that i will close my old thread, i got particularly hated for posting my apple stuff each most even with massive differences in them and people claim i posted the same one over and over, if yo saw them the differences are immense but i never got told that :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!