PDA

View Full Version : I need help with iFrames

Scriptermone
26-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Hi title says it all, I need help with iFrames,
what are they how do you put them in images, whats the code! please help!
Thanks!

iRoss
26-05-2005, 07:14 PM
<iframe src=page.html width=100 height=100 frameborder=0 scrolling=yes></iframe>

That's the code :)

Scriptermone
26-05-2005, 07:16 PM
ok thanks :) +rep

Anderman
26-05-2005, 07:32 PM
www.htmlgoodies.co.uk
;)

:Woof
26-05-2005, 08:31 PM
but lomen it needs coding ;) as in slice it to remove what not needed, to add iframe code ;)

-JT-
26-05-2005, 08:47 PM
iFrames are basically a simple way of inserting a document onto your page, as an alternitive to a php include function.

Thier basic function is to create a frame inline with the page itself, you will have seen it on many sites, all the old versions of mine had one.

As ross said the code for an iFrame is:

<iframe src="page.html" width=100 height="100" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"</iframe>

I see you ask how to put an iFrame onto an image. In actual fact this is a extremely hard task to accomplish, even i have difficulty doing it :p however there are alternitives to sliceing for example you can use div layers which are not quite as reliable however, they do work :)

iFrames are however somthing which i do not recomend the use of. If someone searches your site on google or returns to a page they have already visited they will not see the navigation etc, only the page which was inside the iFrame.

Hope this helps, good luck! :)

Mentor
26-05-2005, 09:36 PM
to put an background to an ifram just put the background on the page the ifraim is targeting ?

or set ifram bkg to invsible then put the image to the bacground of the tables thats doing the targeting "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!