PDA

View Full Version : School Administration and Pupil Script

mapowell1234
09-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Hey Habboxforum users,

I need your help because the school is getting angry with eportal, and I need to get either eportal or a similar script.

I would be willing to make one if someone helps :D

Please help

Thanks,
Mark Powell

iTechnical
09-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Hey Habboxforum users,

I need your help because the school is getting angry with eportal, and I need to get either eportal or a similar script.

I would be willing to make one if someone helps :D

Please help

Thanks,
Mark Powell

ePortal? a proxy?

Nli.
09-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Theres a peice of software called Integris, its used for behaviour records, attendance etc...

If thats what you mean :S

Tom H
09-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Moodle? Learning environment.

headboard
09-11-2007, 07:39 PM
our school uses
sims net
firstclass
hope that helps

Beau
09-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Our school uses Microsoft Sharepoint Services as our Intranet system.

mousey
09-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Sims net our school uses onn a server which all teacher access but ive managed to hack it !

Jordan,
09-11-2007, 08:04 PM
netcare :P

lolwut
09-11-2007, 08:32 PM
RM SafteyNet/SchoolNet... Aka "OMGZ PPL R HAKIN LETZ GIV EM N0 PERMISIONZ!" >_>

iTechnical
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
RM SafteyNet/SchoolNet... Aka "OMGZ PPL R HAKIN LETZ GIV EM N0 PERMISIONZ!" >_>

Our school has RM,
lolol. I made my own .batch file and deleted the the network rofl.
Every pc just turned off x'DD

rh4u
09-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Sims net our school uses onn a server which all teacher access but ive managed to hack it !

Dude, its impossible. You need 5 passwords to access it
1: School Login
2: Department Login
3: Teacher Login
4: Editing Record Login
5: Final Login Before Anything Is Edited.

Robbie
09-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Our school also uses SIMS .net and GenevaLogic Vision6, damn good systems really.

Jamieb
09-11-2007, 08:47 PM
My skwl uses Rm Tutor and Sims Net

Blob
09-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Dunno what my school uses, but theres this program which can lock every computer in a class room (making you not be able to use it until its unlocked) and a thing that enables/disables the email. Anyone know how to stop on on 1 workstation? If you need a certain file name in a folder I can easily get onto C:\ (its supposed to be blocked) but i have to be at school

Jamieb
09-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Yh they do the same at my school, it might be RM tutor

dannyisnotamazing
09-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Frogserver we use.

Blob
09-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Is it like a little program in the tray which you click and it comes up with two traffic lights with buttons. Get what I mean?

Jamieb
09-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Hmmmm, not a clue then.

adamFTW
09-11-2007, 09:19 PM
My school uses First Class.

mousey
09-11-2007, 09:36 PM
I didnt hack sims net i got into server and had access to every program file i copied some software (crocodile chemistry) < i love it burn stuffff :p also i got into reg edit and started playing about.

lolwut
09-11-2007, 09:43 PM
iTech, I tryed that like a million times. I keep being kicked off saying "An Administrator has logged you off for uncivil actions." whenever I make a batch.

Johno
09-11-2007, 10:00 PM
My school uses Novell <3

.:; Johno

VistaBoy
09-11-2007, 10:15 PM
our school uses"NetSupport School - Classrooom Management software." and Novellvery nice system.

Ailerons
09-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Our school recently changed to the ePortal and it's a load of.....rude words. :)

We used to have the BromCom:
Small, compact and easy to carry.

Then we changed to the ePortal which is stupid because the teacher has to carry his/her laptop around! It's particularly annoying for P.E Teachers.

BromCom:
http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/ICT_A2/Module_4/topic_4_files/image004.jpg

It's a lot better, but not quite as complex as the ePortal.

Are you in charge of all the stuff like this at a school?

myke
09-11-2007, 10:24 PM
My school uses Sims NET

Dom¿
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Our school has RM,

Rm is so easy to hack, i got in to the system withing 2 mins and changed all the admin pass'es then turned all comp screens to HA RM SUCKS i got a month external suspension but tbh was worth it :P now our techie askes me for help with the system ROFL!

Jordan,
09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
our school uses bromcom for registers

ScottDiamond.
09-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Our school has RM,

Not funny, sad and lame.

I didnt hack sims net i got into server and had access to every program file i copied some software (crocodile chemistry) < i love it burn stuffff :p also i got into reg edit and started playing about.

Shows your immaturity.

Jordan,
09-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Not funny, sad and lame.

Shows your immaturity.
Coming from you

dannyisnotamazing
09-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Our school recently changed to the ePortal and it's a load of.....rude words. :)

Then we changed to the ePortal which is stupid because the teacher has to carry his/her laptop around! It's particularly annoying for P.E Teachers.

BromCom:

yeh our school uses bromcoms but they dont look like that, lol. but yeh only for register tho

&
09-11-2007, 10:49 PM
We use SIMS Net for registers and pupil info etc, and RM Management + Tutor .3

ScottDiamond.
09-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Coming from you

Well done on the joke funny guy. :eusa_clap

L!nK.
09-11-2007, 10:57 PM

BromCom:

When I was in school ( now college) they were using that, its harder to bunk now :P

Jordy
09-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Rm is so easy to hack, i got in to the system withing 2 mins and changed all the admin pass'es then turned all comp screens to HA RM SUCKS i got a month external suspension but tbh was worth it :P now our techie askes me for help with the system ROFL!Sorry mate, but no one's going to believe you for a second. You just took it way to far and pretended your some sort of 1337 haxzor. I doubt you even can change all comp screens to HA RM SUCKS easily, possibly not at all with out doing a hell of a lot of changes. And you actually think your hard cause you got a month off school? lol i better keep away or my habbox account will go bang as if Barry Scott has came to town.

We uses Sims net. It's pretty decent stuff, the registers look a bit amateur though, rather clever though. They look like they've been designed and exported them excel :P

Jordan,
09-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Well done on the joke funny guy. :eusa_clap

Thank you

ScottDiamond.
09-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Thank you

Haha, great one. More humour to kick me into bed with a cheeser on my face.

Frisky
09-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Tell them to use fronter!

lolwut
09-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Here's an idea; let's all stop pretending we can hack :]!
RM make it too secure for you to do anything.
END OF.

Tell them to use RM stuff 'cause it's secure. Despite views from our '1337 h4x0rz'.

Rix
10-11-2007, 04:47 AM
We use Moodle, The best of it is that its open source so our school coder can add their owns features.

The thing that really ****** me off is now they have but this program called loginlimit it stops you from loggining in on more than 1 pc,
but the annoying thing is if you don't log off in another room u can't login for like your next class. and i tried bypassing it but its a startup script
although if i made shutdown -a boot up at login it could be fun

Zaub
10-11-2007, 04:53 AM
My school tried out Moodle for a while, but we didn't really end up using it much. It's not a bad program though.

DeejayMachoo$
10-11-2007, 05:48 AM
Our school has RM,

oh the drama of high school :) I was banned off the pc's for the last 2 years :) Taking the register my self and bunking with mates was oh so fun :)

We also had some ****** log where teachers would write in if ur do summat rong :)

Xarea
10-11-2007, 08:26 AM
We use SIMS Online for everything - registers, timetables, behaviour etc.

Although, we only changed to that this September. We originally had a thing called Connetix (http://www.connetix.co.uk/) (any guesses from where my name is from?), and it was the first school in the country to use it. Wasn't all that good though.

lolwut
10-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Just realised what you meant.
Sims stuff for registers and that stuff.
RM/RM Tutor handles all the computer stuff.

EDIT: I just remembered we used to have some Behaviour Tracking and Registration stuff, all the teachers carried a PDA and just did the register, and then they pressed this button and it sent to a computer in the office, the Behaviour Tracker was basically the same but it crashed once and crashed all the computers, and the wireless signals from it kept screwing the WiFi.

Ailerons
10-11-2007, 09:29 AM
When I was in school ( now college) they were using that, its harder to bunk now :P

lol! I guess that's kind of a good thing.

I used to love asking the teacher if I could do the BromCom, and she would let me! Oh so fun, it was - calling out the names and hearing that annoying yet slightly calming bleep as you press "/" or "O"

iTechnical
10-11-2007, 10:48 AM
lol! I guess that's kind of a good thing.

I used to love asking the teacher if I could do the BromCom, and she would let me! Oh so fun, it was - calling out the names and hearing that annoying yet slightly calming bleep as you press "/" or "O"

we have some crap system on the RM
It's like a php doc' and updates behaviour status, and just how lame it
prooves it's crashed for the past 3-4 months

Carlsta
10-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Wow looks like no school uses wot my school uses.

Person Phoenix - e1 (http://www.pearsone1.com)

It deals with absents and registers etc etc... it shows everything!

And to look at what were doing in rooms teachers use SynchronEyes!

Jordan3606
10-11-2007, 12:56 PM
My school used SIMS .net for the registers, etc. and RM Tutor for the tech stuff.

rh4u
10-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Our school uses:

Securus - Anti Bullying Software
Ranger - Network Security Software
SIMS.NET - Register/Time Table/Etc
I2 Report Writer - Erm.. Writes The Reports

headboard
10-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Oh, my school also uses "Impero" to block programs and stuff, and lock PCS.
Sims net is the main program though, but stupidly, they dont use it for registers, still do them by hand, pah.

rh4u
10-11-2007, 01:08 PM
yeah, but the hand done registers get put into the system on SIMS.net, eventhough it would be easier to do it straight to the system

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!