PDA

View Full Version : Erg.... Anouying

Spy,
09-11-2007, 06:29 PM
I sent in a email to habbo to ask if it was possible to have a record of all the credit purched on my accounts because i wanted to see how much i have spent on habbo since i first joined and the reply i got was

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we have no way of compiling all that information for you.

its so anouying i wanted to know how much i had spent on habbo and i thought thay would of at lest had a record off all the purche's made to habbo becuase thay store bans and that so why not the real side of it where thay make money.:@

Virgin Mary
09-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Doesn't it show you in your Habbo purse or something?

GoldenMerc
09-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Its £10 to find that information.

Spy,
09-11-2007, 06:40 PM
it shows everything in ya purse so i wont be able to tell if its credits redeemed or bought so it will be hard to do that.

ive re emailed habbo now asking if its ture that u have to pay so i will soon find out goldenmerc

Virgin Mary
09-11-2007, 06:42 PM
You do, you ask for it in accordance with the Data Protection Act as part of your rights as a data subject and tell them that they have 40 days to respond or you shall take the necessary action.

Spy,
09-11-2007, 07:02 PM
i will say that next time coz thats wut i was thinking hopefully ill get it

Qamp
09-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Ive not spent a penny on habbo so i dont need to ever ask them btw im pretty sure they DO have the data but there just playing you.

Spy,
09-11-2007, 07:14 PM
your probs right coz why wouldnt thay have the data. like said before when i get a reply from my last email ill say i have a right to it due to the data protection act

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!