PDA

View Full Version : Buying 100 creds i offer 10 hc worth!

fitcovboy
10-11-2007, 02:55 PM
I need 100 Credits so a green pillow for them ..... add me on habbo .... first come first served .... fitcovboy

fitcovboy
10-11-2007, 04:58 PM
And i will add a HC

Meat-Balls
10-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Erm can i just say 2 things.

1) Dont double post edit your first one. As you will recieve an infraction from the staff.

2) People can get pure hc's for there credits so you probebly only get somebody who is desperite.

Just thought id share with you.

Good day.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator) Please do not tell users that they have broken the forum rules, instead report the post using the report post button.

d17c
10-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Erm can i just say 2 things.

1) Dont double post edit your first one. As you will recieve an infraction from the staff.

2) People can get pure hc's for there credits so you probebly only get somebody who is desperite.

Just thought id share with you.

Good day.

When he posted the second one, it was already too late to edit the first post I think. And people can't get more than 9 HC for their credits so this is actually a good deal

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator) Please do not comment in the trading section

fitcovboy
10-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the advice .... but being a former forum moderator, and a former web page designer and former head rare values reporter for habbox i am well aware of the rules! And d17c was quite correct i was unable to edit the post, and adding additional information, which is well within the rules ;)

Also still buying ... same deal or 80 credits for my green pillow ... need desperately.

Also 200 creds for my super rare lime sleeping bag :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!