PDA

View Full Version : STUPID.

Metric.
11-11-2007, 03:55 AM
My mom is out in California for 2 weeks so I'm home alone with my moms Range Rover, so I'm not using my car.

Today my mom calls me and she was like Cheryl (her assistant) is at the office, and her car won't start, will you go help her? So I went down to the office and she's there waiting in the car. She has one of our company cars, and it's the same as mine, 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I haven't seen this car in a while because her 16 year-old son always takes it to school, and drops her off? Anyway, it was all dented and scraped, so I got in it and it started fine, but when I put it in reverse, nothing happened, the same with drive. I had to call a tow truck and get it towed to the Honda dealer, and they tell us the transmission is shot... I was like well, I'll have it towed to my friends dad's car shops and he can see what he can do. So now it's just sitting there.

Cheryl is really stupid and she complains all the time, so when she found out "her" car was screwed, she was like "GREAT, NOW I DON'T HAVE A CAR" so I drove her home, and I saw her on her Blackberry, adn I guess she was texting my mom because she texted me and it said "give cheryl my car or yours untill she gets it fixed or I get back." As soon as Cheryl got out of the car I called my mom and I was like NO and my mom was like "don't be do selfish" and I was like "she is not getting one of our vehicles, ever again" and my mom was like why? and I told her that her son probably killed the transmission, and the car was all dented and scratched, and my mom was like "oh, she must have forgot that detail, i'll tell her she has to rent a car"

Normally I'm not selfish, but we let her use that car because her old car was like falling apart and she didn't have the money to buy a new one because she was getting divorced. Then she doesen't take care of it, and has no respect for it. I'm not going to let somebody drive my car, which is in mint condition, just because they can't treat their car well. Rent a ****ing car.

http://i18.tinypic.com/6nti553.jpg

le harry
11-11-2007, 04:27 AM
she sounds like a *****.

BowTies1
11-11-2007, 11:15 AM
that was a nice story
on topic dont give her the car

Loqo
11-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Wooo, another one of your stories, their great. (This is not sarcasm btw. I like your stories :D) She sounds like a idiot. I wouldent lend her your car which is looked after well to someone who's car broke down and has had nothing to do with you, and you said her son drives her car which is wrecked now. He'd probs be driving your car around also wrecking it. Dont do it, and i dont think its being selfish really, it had nothing to do with you. I look forward to seeing some of your other car stories, damm i cant wait to drive. Still got another 3 years :)

MrGazet
11-11-2007, 12:36 PM
NO dun give her the carr lool :P

lAdmire
11-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Wow. I would definitely not lend her the car. I'd tell her the same thing, go & rent one. Cause if she wrecks my car, omg, I'd be so angry.

lScottl
11-11-2007, 06:47 PM
What a ***** she sounds like, dont lend her the car.

jesus
11-11-2007, 06:48 PM
My mom is out in California for 2 weeks so I'm home alone with my moms Range Rover, so I'm not using my car.

Today my mom calls me and she was like Cheryl (her assistant) is at the office, and her car won't start, will you go help her? So I went down to the office and she's there waiting in the car. She has one of our company cars, and it's the same as mine, 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I haven't seen this car in a while because her 16 year-old son always takes it to school, and drops her off? Anyway, it was all dented and scraped, so I got in it and it started fine, but when I put it in reverse, nothing happened, the same with drive. I had to call a tow truck and get it towed to the Honda dealer, and they tell us the transmission is shot... I was like well, I'll have it towed to my friends dad's car shops and he can see what he can do. So now it's just sitting there.

Cheryl is really stupid and she complains all the time, so when she found out "her" car was screwed, she was like "GREAT, NOW I DON'T HAVE A CAR" so I drove her home, and I saw her on her Blackberry, adn I guess she was texting my mom because she texted me and it said "give cheryl my car or yours untill she gets it fixed or I get back." As soon as Cheryl got out of the car I called my mom and I was like NO and my mom was like "don't be do selfish" and I was like "she is not getting one of our vehicles, ever again" and my mom was like why? and I told her that her son probably killed the transmission, and the car was all dented and scratched, and my mom was like "oh, she must have forgot that detail, i'll tell her she has to rent a car"

Normally I'm not selfish, but we let her use that car because her old car was like falling apart and she didn't have the money to buy a new one because she was getting divorced. Then she doesen't take care of it, and has no respect for it. I'm not going to let somebody drive my car, which is in mint condition, just because they can't treat their car well. Rent a ****ing car.

http://i18.tinypic.com/6nti553.jpgyou said in another thread about fake ids 'i have my brothers fake driving licence because we look alike'

Technologic
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
She sounds like my ex-housekeeper...

She broke loads of the stuff in our house :l So we fired her

Metric.
11-11-2007, 11:44 PM
you said in another thread about fake ids 'i have my brothers fake driving licence because we look alike'

driving age = 16
drinking age = 21

and it's actually a real drivers licence, i gave him $30 and he went down to the DMV and said he lost his licence and they gave him a new one.

http://i4.tinypic.com/853bzwm.jpg

http://i18.tinypic.com/73jmv48.jpg

Shawnstra
11-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I wish my life was as interesting lol. And yes you should not lend her your car, since she didn't even take good care of this one, yours will also be damaged by her, she sounds like one of my relatives :eusa_whis

Metric.
12-11-2007, 01:30 AM
She is always causing drama. She was getting divorced and she had no money so my mom let her use that car out of the goodness of her heart. My mom wasn't to impressed when she heard her son was driving the car, but then she thoght that maybe he was like me and he would take care of the car.

I guess he told his friends that the car was his moms and him and his friends would tour around in it, and street race. I know some people who go to his school, and they're going to ask him "wheres your car?" on Monday. I added him to Facebook, but he didn't accept yet.. so idk.

12-11-2007, 01:40 AM
That sucks. xD

PaulMacC
12-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Total dooshe

Firehorse
12-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Is she paying for the damage to the Honda?

WarezKid
12-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Kill her LOL

Metric.
13-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Is she paying for the damage to the Honda?

Probably not..? My mom will probably let it slip, but she will never drive one of our vehicles again. I don't know if the damage is more than the value of the car?

Grimmauld
13-11-2007, 03:56 AM
your mums too nice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!