PDA

View Full Version : Sega Mega Drive II Help!!!!

Spy,
11-11-2007, 05:55 PM
I wanna know wut game was built in to the sega mega drive II ive tryed googleing it ive tryed ask jeeves does anyone know or still own one and could tell me what game it was that was built in to it u didnt need a cartriage to play it. all i rember is u was a little ornage dude and u had a big fist and u use to go around punching things and going in a shop thing and buying like a bike and stuff

:Liam
11-11-2007, 05:59 PM
street fighter 2 was built into it :)

Spy,
11-11-2007, 06:01 PM
hmmm it might of been the sega master system then if thats true grrr i cant find it

jesus
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM
master system had sonic the hedgehog built into it

and so did the other mega drive

Spy,
11-11-2007, 06:10 PM
:S i clearly rember that u was a little ornage dude that had a big fist that u punch stuff with and u would collect things and when it got to boss's u played rock papper sissors i think it was and u go in a little house and u could buy a helicopter a bike or more lifes

EDIT: i know wut its called now it was called alex kidd in miracle world on the sega master system but was it built in ?

Jazza
11-11-2007, 10:20 PM
:S i clearly rember that u was a little ornage dude that had a big fist that u punch stuff with and u would collect things and when it got to boss's u played rock papper sissors i think it was and u go in a little house and u could buy a helicopter a bike or more lifes

EDIT: i know wut its called now it was called alex kidd in miracle world on the sega master system but was it built in ?

Alex Kidd in Miracle World is a platform game for the 8-bit Sega Master System video game console. It was first released in Japan on November 1, 1986. Due to the mass distribution of the version bundled with and built into some versions of the Sega Master System console, it became the most recognised game in the Alex Kidd series.

There you go :)

Spy,
12-11-2007, 11:40 AM
ah thanks for your help now i just gotta find a online version or a download version of the game xD + rep to to everyone that helped

Southe,
13-11-2007, 08:39 PM
http://emuparadise.org/emulators/sms.php#

The one called Freezesms or something you get the choose of having sonic or alex the kidd built in. Was the one i used before setting up my Master system.

Kardan
13-11-2007, 08:41 PM
I never remember my Mega Drive having a game without a cartridge o.O

And since when was there are Mega Drive 2?

GoldenMerc
13-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I dont ether Aiden,I had sega 2 and sega 1

Jazza
13-11-2007, 09:34 PM
I never remember my Mega Drive having a game without a cartridge o.O

And since when was there are Mega Drive 2?

Sega Megadrive

http://www.system-cfg.com/photos/sega_megadrive_1.jpg

Sega Megadrive II

http://e-medve.e-medve.hu/blog2/pix/2006-03-30/megadrive2.jpg

Marky.
14-11-2007, 04:01 AM
alex the kid :OO but it wasnt the mega drive

Kardan
14-11-2007, 07:27 AM
Hah, I had Mega Drive II without realising, nevermind :)

Southe,
14-11-2007, 06:03 PM
i have to master systems lol got the alex the kidd one set up. never knew about the mega drive 2

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!