PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new char

-Ash,
11-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Basically, I'm looking for someone to level up with because I absolutely hate doing it on my own - it's too boring! If you're starting a new char, PLEASE, let me know. =) I don't really mind what server or faction, I personally prefer Horde to Alliance though ;)

Danzilla
11-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Yay. Im starting a new char.
I dont mind what realm, Fraction ect.
PM me. :D

-Obscenity
19-11-2007, 04:37 PM
I would play with you but you play on the Europe servers? :(

.:TeamAmerica:.
20-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Blood Elf Hunter.
or a Paladin.

Mages are pretty good, but are **** when it comes to soloing quests.

PlKEY-ARMY
20-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Blood Elf Hunter.
or a Paladin.

Mages are pretty good, but are **** when it comes to soloing quests.
i laughed at the mage bit...

.:TeamAmerica:.
20-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah, seriously.
I was in Tanaris questing on my mage and it was hard to go the Wanted quests :P

Wig44.
02-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Shaman enhancement spec is one of the most fun classes in the game. Enhancement sucks *** at pvp though but only really a 70 when you will most likely respec resto after the elemental nerf.

You WILL have fun pvping at lower levels as enhancement shaman (except ******* stunlockers, but not many people can do a perfect stunlock) and in the 40 - 49 tier watching an enhance shaman doing huge damage with duel wield or getting two 1k crits from wf (thats 2k which is nearly as much health as the person will have) tells me i rolled the right class.

If you want ez made go hunter, just don't roll a ******* helf hunter and call it legolass or xxhunterxx or hunterzz or anything like that.

Locks kick *** pve and pvp but go soul link/affliction if you want to be op.
I frequently see locks topping 10k health with ease... but the 1 button play style gets boring for some

Warrior if you like ******* people off with charge and intercept, debuffing and depending on your spec, tanking, burst dps or steady dps.

well you probably already know this but i'll go on anyway.

feral druid is good pve and pvp but resto druid is amazing at 70 pvp.

mages cant solo but damn i hate it when they aren't alone in bgs because you may have some melee class beating on you and the mage nuking you with frostbolt/firball and blinking away from you fire blast then frost nova. Arcane fire spec for pve, frost for pvp (nasty survival!!)

Paladin is dull for some and fun for some. defensive hybrid can heal well tank well dps ok. Gets boring though as you mostly are just hard for some classes to kill.

i seriously cant be arsed to think if ive covered all classes but if if you want to rake all in easy mode and prefer horde then tauren hunters are nice. warstomp will get you out of some bad situations.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!