PDA

View Full Version : NEW. Check Mii Out Channel

GhostFace-
12-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Idk if its only in usa. i got on wii and had mail. red it and it said theres a new channel. Its FREE off of the Wii shop Channel. Its Fun looking at other ppls Mii's :P

Nemo
12-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Oo ill check it out, o wait i dnt have internet, well i fink u need it get to a new channel dont u? ahhh ill check anyway :D

GhostFace-
12-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Oo ill check it out, o wait i dnt have internet, well i fink u need it get to a new channel dont u? ahhh ill check anyway :D

i dunno if i have internet. i just went onto the shop channel and then went to WiiWare, then downloaded it :P

Nemo
12-11-2007, 04:11 PM
ill check it out at 6:30 wen i bother to move from this seat =]

GhostFace-
12-11-2007, 04:17 PM
ill check it out at 6:30 wen i bother to move from this seat =]

Lol Alright xD

Mario
12-11-2007, 07:34 PM
not us only ive got it.

Mole
12-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Is this that mii contest thing that came out just today?

minidommy
12-11-2007, 10:11 PM
:o IT HAS FINALY ARRIVED! Tell us if it's any good!

GhostFace-
12-11-2007, 10:49 PM
:o IT HAS FINALY ARRIVED! Tell us if it's any good!

Its Pretty Good. i got a few Mii's from it

Homesrfan
13-11-2007, 12:32 AM
At first, I thought it was stupid, but now I really like it. :)
When you turn on the channel you are greeted with two options. 'Posting Plaza' and 'Contests'. In the posting plaza, you can see the most popular miis, then you can see a 'grab bag, or random miis and download them straight to your Mii. You also make a 'Mii Artisan'. Your Mii artisan serves as your avatar. As you are searching for Mii's, you can get more information on the Mii owner and the rating it has received.

The contest part is really cool awesome. Right now, there is a contest for a Mario without a hat. I think the contests last 7 days (for you to send a Mii in) then after that, I think we judge on the best one. From what I've seen in videos, it seems that you are given a handful of random miis in the category, and then you pick the best one, and you can keep getting a new group, not sure though.

Oh - and the music is awesome.

There is a really good Chicken Little, Ninja, Chuck Norris, Michael Jackson, and Capitan Falcon. There is also an awesome Mii with some kind of character on his face, but I'm unsure of what it is.

minidommy
13-11-2007, 05:32 PM
At first, I thought it was stupid, but now I really like it. :)
When you turn on the channel you are greeted with two options. 'Posting Plaza' and 'Contests'. In the posting plaza, you can see the most popular miis, then you can see a 'grab bag, or random miis and download them straight to your Mii. You also make a 'Mii Artisan'. Your Mii artisan serves as your avatar. As you are searching for Mii's, you can get more information on the Mii owner and the rating it has received.

The contest part is really cool awesome. Right now, there is a contest for a Mario without a hat. I think the contests last 7 days (for you to send a Mii in) then after that, I think we judge on the best one. From what I've seen in videos, it seems that you are given a handful of random miis in the category, and then you pick the best one, and you can keep getting a new group, not sure though.

Oh - and the music is awesome.

There is a really good Chicken Little, Ninja, Chuck Norris, Michael Jackson, and Capitan Falcon. There is also an awesome Mii with some kind of character on his face, but I'm unsure of what it is.

Ty for info + rep

Mole
13-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah it's good i got a mr burns lmao.

Southe,
13-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Ooo cool i'll have to get it later then.

Nemo
13-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I think i might go get it now ;]

minidommy
13-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Came out in Uk but's called Mii Contest Channel, which doesn't sound as cool as check mii out :(
I've downloaded and done mario with no cap contest, and downloaded about 20 mii's off it so yer wicked!
It's not really something for fun, only if there are comps but is great for sharing and gathering cool mii's!
Do you know if you get anything for winning comps?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!