PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West's mom died.

MrGazet
12-11-2007, 06:15 PM
she died of plastic surgery complications.
may she rest in peace :)

more details on:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=283724&GT1=7702

cocaine
12-11-2007, 06:19 PM
plastic surgery complications?

damn

MrGazet
12-11-2007, 06:20 PM
plastic surgery complications?

damn

yer :S too bad.wasnt gd for her :(

Abzii
12-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Aww, RIP

adidas™
12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
RIP to her.

CrazyColaist
12-11-2007, 08:20 PM
i dnt lyk kanye west bt rip xxx

RedStratocas
12-11-2007, 09:45 PM
quite sad, really. she was very successful and very smart.

:Liam
12-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Shouldnt of had plastic surgery, I dont feel sorry for her, she was stupid.

-Wolverine
13-11-2007, 06:53 AM
I swear this is the creepiest thing ever, I was listening to 'Hey Mama' by Kanye when I saw this thread. :blue_shoc

RIP.

Hopeless
13-11-2007, 07:57 AM

I agree but a bit harshly said, RIP

YoManGo!
13-11-2007, 06:03 PM

Oh wow, so you're like kinda stupid and ignorant?
That's pretty cool.

cocaine
13-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh wow, so you're like kinda stupid and ignorant?
That's pretty cool.

its his opinion, everyones allowed one.

apart from in the habbox feedback section, where eevryone is wrong apart from one person

YoManGo!
13-11-2007, 06:24 PM
my opinion is that he's stupid and ignorant.
just sayin'.

RedStratocas
13-11-2007, 07:40 PM

so? how is that justifiable to death? whats so wrong with plastic surgery that she deserves to die?

14-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Plastic surgery in her case was an act of narcissism, she should of known the risks of plastic surgery and been clever enough not to have it, I hate plastic surgery and I see it as completely un-natural.

PlKEY-ARMY
14-11-2007, 10:33 PM
what plastic surgery she have? never seen her before so what? boobjob? nose? botex?

dirrty
14-11-2007, 10:35 PM
what plastic surgery she have? never seen her before so what? boobjob? nose? botex?
she had breast reduction and tummy tuck.

PlKEY-ARMY
14-11-2007, 10:38 PM
oh right, dunno what to say :s

JackHb
14-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Plastic surgery in her case was an act of narcissism, she should of known the risks of plastic surgery and been clever enough not to have it, I hate plastic surgery and I see it as completely un-natural.

In todays society with the amount of plastic surgery that goes on and that she probably had a good suregon, you don't think something like that would happen.
I can't belive you are that shallow to call someone stupid who has just died from something like that. Lets just hope one day one of your family doesn't die from something which is classed as "stupid".

She was still a person with feelings who did charity work etc. So in my eyes you are the stupid one.

PlKEY-ARMY
14-11-2007, 10:42 PM
LATEST: KANYE WEST's late mother ignored the advice of a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon in the weeks before her death - and that decision may have cost her her life. Scholar Donda West died as the result of possible complications from a cosmetic surgical procedure in a Marina del Rey, California hospital on Saturday (10Nov07). But her death could have been avoided - if she'd heeded cosmetic surgeon Dr. Andre Aboolian's advice. He claims West met with him to discuss breast reduction and a tummy tuck, and he refused to undertake the procedure, citing a medical condition. He tells U.S. TV news show Access Hollywood, "She needed what's called a medical clearance which just about anybody over the age of 40 is required to have. "Because of Donda's age, she was required to get some cardiac clearance to make sure her heart is in good shape to go through for the surgery... She had a condition that was of concern. "I spoke to her about two weeks ago and she was supposed to see the internist for the medical clearance... but she never followed through, as far as I know. "Stuff like this does happen here and there and surgery is not to be taken lightly. You have to take the right precautions and you have to prepare for it."

ignored surgeons advice... now that is a bit dare i say stupid?

beth
14-11-2007, 10:59 PM
to be quite honest; i feel sorry for her & stuff. but i don't really care. i listen to kanye because i like his music, not for his family relations etc, etc.

but, it is a shame.

Kenneth
14-11-2007, 11:06 PM
I had just read an article about how Kanye and his mom were best friends and always helped each other out, very sad. RIP

edible
15-11-2007, 06:14 PM
aw that's sad, rip!

Alkaz
15-11-2007, 06:15 PM
:o wot actually happened?

RIP

MrGazet
15-11-2007, 06:29 PM
May she rest in peace.Unlucky.I never agreed with plastic surgeries thoou.:(

Hitman
15-11-2007, 06:41 PM
:o wot actually happened?

RIPUse your eyes... lalalala... and you'll seeeeee... lalalala!

It's on page 2.

Well, it's her fault for not listening to the advice. Nonetheless, RIP.

RedStratocas
16-11-2007, 12:28 AM
argument that she was stupid to ignore doctors' advice: fine.

argument that she deserved to die because she had plastic surgery: idiotic.

who the hell are YOU to judge? people are very self conscious. shame on them for wanting to feel good about themselves? no. shame on you for thinking you're the moral one.

17-11-2007, 09:32 PM
argument that she was stupid to ignore doctors' advice: fine.

argument that she deserved to die because she had plastic surgery: idiotic.

who the hell are YOU to judge? people are very self conscious. shame on them for wanting to feel good about themselves? no. shame on you for thinking you're the moral one.
No matter self conscious a person is they shouldnt resort to plastic surgery, confidence about your appearance doesnt come from how you look, it comes from the mind, You shouldnt need to physically alter your body in unnatural ways too feel good. PLASTIC SURGERY FOR NARCISSISTIC REASONS ARE WRONG!

RedStratocas
17-11-2007, 11:29 PM
No matter self conscious a person is they shouldnt resort to plastic surgery, confidence about your appearance doesnt come from how you look, it comes from the mind, You shouldnt need to physically alter your body in unnatural ways too feel good. PLASTIC SURGERY FOR NARCISSISTIC REASONS ARE WRONG!

*is wrong.

and it's easy for you to say. but it's not easy for others. not everyone has the same mindset. if someone has the money, i dont see why they shouldn't if they want to. plastic surgery is the least of the unnatural things humans do.

iTechnical
17-11-2007, 11:39 PM

Agree'd and if shes a english teacher why let her son become a rapper with bad grammar.

Soy
19-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Thats just harsh

PaulMacC
19-11-2007, 08:08 PM
He might miss the Belfast show now, I hope he doesnt.

RIP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!