PDA

View Full Version : Selling Supers .....

fitcovboy
12-11-2007, 07:33 PM
1 White Mono

1 Neptune Smoke

1 Lime Sleeping Bag

Sensible offers Please. I will sell below guide price!

Slowpoke
12-11-2007, 11:10 PM
How much for the White Monolith?

fitcovboy
13-11-2007, 12:24 AM
I'm just looking for offers, i do not have a fixed price in mind ;)

fitcovboy
13-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Firstly, before anyone moans, i am double posting because i cannot edit my previous post, and i have information to add, so it is quite within the rules!

Secondly, the lime sleeping bag is now sold!

Thirdly, still looking for 'Offers' on the white mono and the Neptune Smoke.

No reasonable offer refused.

Edit:

I have already been offered 2T 20 HC for the Neptune smoke by one of only a handful of people online on my console late last night! S0 any offers below that are a waste of time!

I have also been offered 3t 28 HC for the white mono on console so any offers below that will also be ignored!

Meat-Balls
13-11-2007, 10:49 PM
I have already been offered 2T 20 HC for the Neptune smoke by one of only a handful of people online on my console late last night! S0 any offers below that are a waste of time!

I have also been offered 3t 28 HC for the white mono on console so any offers below that will also be ignored!I think you should take both of the offers because they are quite good compared to come of the offers i have seen for neptune. Also the prices are kind of un certain and could rocket up or crash down at any time. Thats what i have heard anyway.

Sorry if this is spam just to let you know.

Edited by Milennia (Forum Moderator): Please do not post comments in the trade section(s).

fitcovboy
13-11-2007, 11:21 PM
I think you should take both of the offers because they are quite good compared to come of the offers i have seen for neptune. Also the prices are kind of un certain and could rocket up or crash down at any time. Thats what i have heard anyway.

Sorry if this is spam just to let you know.

Thanks for the advice, but after nearly three years of trading on habbo, i think i know the game ;) Trading in things like red smokes when there were only two and white smokes when there were only two, and in purple dragons when they were worth a lot lot more than they are now, i remember selling one for 28T also trading in gold pillows when there were only a handfull as well as the normal supers and other super dragons and purple icm's etc. Also i had un-released rares such as a white marquee, two pink mono's and a sky dragon lamp. So i will take my chances thanks ;) I am in no way desperate to get rid of them! If i like a trade i will trade them :)

Edited by Milennia (Forum Moderator): Please do not react to comments made in the trade section(s).

fitcovboy
15-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Update:

Sold all but the White mono.

Also i have a Typo available.

Obviously the reason for the double post is that the previous post cannot be edited, and it is an information update!

As for responding to comments in my thread, i do so when people are trying to imply that the values are incorrect and so trying to put off potential traders, as i believe is within my rights, but i will clarify it when i am on msn at the same time as Sierk next.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!