PDA

View Full Version : Regarding this thread

@xP
12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4115319#post4115319
It wasn't aimed at any members on the forum.
Plus it doesn't mean anything?
Habbo allowes swearing so no one will find it offensive.

However, immenseman and lepore have manually typed in the word Bobba because if you did swear it wouldn't come up as bobba. unless you still have filtered chat on because.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Thread shut as its become exclusively a flame thread.

Matt.
12-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I agree with you. If he doesn't like it why doesn't he turn the filter on?

jesus
12-11-2007, 09:40 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4115319#post4115319
It wasn't aimed at any members on the forum.
Plus it doesn't mean anything?
Habbo allowes swearing so no one will find it offensive.

However, immenseman and lepore have manually typed in the word Bobba because if you did swear it wouldn't come up as bobba. unless you still have filtered chat on because.i know hes just trying to get everyone into trouble for doing nothing wrong

and he then wonders why people dislike him

msb.
12-11-2007, 09:49 PM
tbh i agree with the word "bobba" i was meant to edit the post but got timed out... see new post in that thread. ty

Camy
12-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I agree with you. If he doesn't like it why doesn't he turn the filter on?
Exactly,
Hes an attention seeker tbh

jesus
12-11-2007, 09:52 PM
tbh i agree with the word "bobba" i was meant to edit the post but got timed out... see new post in that thread. tyyou are the only person that cares

buttons
12-11-2007, 09:54 PM
you are the only person that cares
That's rather insensitive of you :{
I care. He clearly is being bullied by "professional help desk workers"

Camy
12-11-2007, 10:05 PM
I can't believe ur Scottish, were meant to be intelligent.

He reli isnt, hes very abusive to random ppl in hxhd :/

buttons
12-11-2007, 10:08 PM
I can't believe ur Scottish, were meant to be intelligent.

He reli isnt, hes very abusive to random ppl in hxhd :/
WHAT THE HELL
DOES BEING SCOTTISH RELATE TO ANYTHING I DO.
do you mind?
I don't give two hoots if i'm not intellegint, look i cant even spell it.
shut up.
i don't go into crappy hxhd, i dont play habbo anymore, so i'm not to do? just from these screenies i've saw they bully him.

jesus
12-11-2007, 10:11 PM
I care. He clearly is being bullied by "professional help desk workers"hes not being bullied

he just cant handle people who have common sense

Immenseman
12-11-2007, 10:13 PM
WHAT THE HELL
do you mind?
shut up.
i don't go into crappy hxhd, i dont play habbo anymore, so i'm not to do? just from these screenies i've saw they bully him.

Yeah Jen, because you know the whole story. If I dropped to his level and screenied him 'abusing' me and the people I work with in the desk things would be a lot different. Fair enough we shouldn't react and I know I shouldn't of done but I did and can't take that back. He is possibly the most annoying person that has ever stepped into HxHD and i'm sure some of you can imagine we get a lot of 'e-rebels'. I don't mind him insulting me I don't like it when he insults other people because some of them actually care. He just gets a kick from trying to get me fired because we've never liked each other. This isn't him trying to make HxHD a better place this is him trying to get staff fired and to gain some attention whilst doing so.

Elliott$
12-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Jake is Jake, get used to it :P

buttons
12-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Yeah Jen, because you know the whole story. If I dropped to his level and screenied him 'abusing' me and the people I work with in the desk things would be a lot different. Fair enough we shouldn't react and I know I shouldn't of done but I did and can't take that back. He is possibly the most annoying person that has ever stepped into HxHD and i'm sure some of you can imagine we get a lot of 'e-rebels'. I don't mind him insulting me I don't like it when he insults other people because some of them actually care. He just gets a kick from trying to get me fired because we've never liked each other. This isn't him trying to make HxHD a better place this is him trying to get staff fired and to gain some attention whilst doing so.

That's not the point :l your all clearly showing off to one another, it's absolutely apaullling [soz i cant spell cos im an unintelleginet scot ROFLMAO]. He's on banned list, KICK HIM. don't leave him there to cause this trouble. Maybe he is making HxHD a better place, exactly by getting staff that are not being very friendly fired. I noticed there was someone asking for help [in a screenie] and all you did was ignore them and carried on being idiots.

WarezKid
12-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Thanks god someone made a threead about it.

Right, since i been in there, it a nightmere,

i suppose msb had a ban before right? well, if he did then he shouldnt even be trying to get in there, plus he runs in and start shouting ;l

Okay, maybe jake went a bit "far" but to be trueful, all of us would be kicking, and why blame it on jake? other staff were kcking him :l

I rest my case

Elliott$
12-11-2007, 10:20 PM
hiya get over it. it's habbo, it's meant for fun.

Slowpoke
12-11-2007, 10:21 PM
He was kicked well over two-hundred times in one hour, it's suprising how sad and persistant he can be.

L!nK.
12-11-2007, 10:22 PM

WHAT THE HELL
do you mind?
shut up.

I agree, you clearly got shown for bullying MSB.

Most of you don't like him, but others you just follow certain people like you followed certain people hating earthquake.

As I don't know the full story I cannot say much, but you can see that his being bullied in the screenshots and it shouldn't be acceptable.
If management hired someone to take care of staff why can't you do it properly, you clearly see in the screenshot that people are bullying him.

Whats the point in even having a staff management if your not going to do anything.

But like I said, as I don't know the full story I cannot comment much.

dannyisnotamazing
msb is a clown
/end of discussion

buttons

i suppose msb had a ban before right? well, if he did then he shouldnt even be trying to get in there, plus he runs in and start shouting ;l

Okay, maybe jake went a bit "far" but to be trueful, all of us would be kicking, and why blame it on jake? other staff were kcking him :l

I rest my case
That was a crap debate.
you fail
therefore you do not "rest your case"

hiya get over it. it's habbo, it's meant for fun.
Lol, so you find it fun, videoing all these scammers, telling everyone about it and uploading it onto youtube, yeh "fun" you take habbo wayy to serious.

Immenseman
That's not the point :l your all clearly showing off to one another, it's absolutely apaullling [soz i cant spell cos im an unintelleginet scot ROFLMAO]. He's on banned list, KICK HIM. don't leave him there to cause this trouble. Maybe he is making HxHD a better place, exactly by getting staff that are not being very friendly fired. I noticed there was someone asking for help [in a screenie] and all you did was ignore them and carried on being idiots.

Again, you don't know the full story. Just for the record that person asking for help wanted to know how to get furni which I believe I helped him with ;). I have everyone in HxHD as a witness that I kicked him over 30 times, he kept returning. I had other things to do so when I was doing my schoolwork he kept coming back in and abusing staff to try and get the last word. After spending about 20 minutes kicking him i'm sure you can imagine it gets very tiring. You said I was showing off? It was a long time since I felt the need to show off to people I don't know in real life, I don't know if that's different for you but it certainly isn't the case for me. I will accept i'm in the wrong but I won't accept you commenting from only seeing one side of the story but like him your only aim is more then likely to get me fired.

WarezKid
He was kicked well over two-hundred times in one hour, it's suprising how sad and persistant he can be.

That as well, that the longest kicking i actully ever seen :rolleyes:

Always got to come back does he :l

L!nK.
12-11-2007, 10:24 PM

I rest my case

Don't you ever ' rest your case' you chat so much bull.

Trust me, you do.

buttons
12-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Again, you don't know the full story. Just for the record that person asking for help wanted to know how to get furni which I believe I helped him with ;). I have everyone in HxHD as a witness that I kicked him over 30 times, he kept returning. I had other things to do so when I was doing my schoolwork he kept coming back in and abusing staff to try and get the last word. After spending about 20 minutes kicking him i'm sure you can imagine it gets very tiring. You said I was showing off? It was a long time since I felt the need to show off to people I don't know in real life, I don't know if that's different for you but it certainly isn't the case for me. I will accept i'm in the wrong but I won't accept you commenting from only seeing one side of the story but like him your only aim is more then likely to get me fired.
JAKE, LOL.
when the hell was my ambition to get you fired. mine was to get scott fired actually, from what I thought Jake we were friends & I'd never want that from you. I don't need to show off or impress anyone, least I don't send fake pictures [not saying you do] of myself to you, but your to gullable to realise that, i don't care if this has nothing to do with it. K, i don't care about the one sided story, but everyone that hates msb that wasn't in Hxhd at the time is still probably gonna defend you.

WarezKid
12-11-2007, 10:27 PM
That was a crap debate.
you fail
therefore you do not "rest your case"

Lol, so you find it fun, videoing all these scammers, telling everyone about it and uploading it onto youtube, yeh "fun" you take habbo wayy to serious.

Come to habbo, and watch it for yourself :rolleyes:

Don't you ever ' rest your case' you chat so much bull.

Trust me, you do.

Okay, i chat it sometimes, but come on, come on habbo and see what he does, maybe i should start print screening more :eusa_whis and post them ;l

msb.
12-11-2007, 10:27 PM
What did i say? All his mates will stick up for him?
I said he has he good rep etc, as usual they stick up for him... nothing gets done, he walks away... then he is like what you gonna do report this etc...

Slowpoke
12-11-2007, 10:28 PM
I said he has he good rep etc, as usual they stick up for him...

i'm not sticking up for anyone, i'm simply telling the truth.

L!nK.
12-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Come to habbo, and watch it for yourself :rolleyes:

Okay, i chat it sometimes, but come on, come on habbo and see what he does, maybe i should start print screening more :eusa_whis and post them ;l
Just don't get involved, then your going to be stringed into the conversation and watch people having ago at you.

MSB, thats how friends are, they stick up for one of each, even if they are a habbox staff and no matter what high management tells them to tell the truth they obvious are going stick up for their friends no matter if there job is on risk.

Trust me iv been in this situation and so has many people.

WarezKid
12-11-2007, 10:30 PM

as said in one of the threads, jrh said you was on the ban list, any reasons why you should come? other then casuing trouble? :rolleyes:

Oh well, i dont stick up for jake, i was there..

EDIT: i just got in about 1/30 mins ago, ;l

-Xiangu-
jake is kewel ^^ <3

Immenseman
JAKE, LOL.
when the hell was my ambition to get you fired. mine was to get scott fired actually, from what I thought Jake we were friends & I'd never want that from you. I don't need to show off or impress anyone, least I don't send fake pictures [not saying you do] of myself to you, but your to gullable to realise that, i don't care if this has nothing to do with it. K, i don't care about the one sided story, but everyone that hates msb that wasn't in Hxhd at the time is still probably gonna defend you.

When you decided to go against me when you'd only heard msb side of the story. I thought that was very unlike you because you don't usually jump to conclusions without least hearing the other side whether you'll accept it or not. How am I gullable I didn't understand that bit? If people hate msb then fair enough they're not going to believe that I did all of this without being provoked. Like I stated before I know i've done wrong but i'm struggling to see why you're so insistant on defending him when you know I wouldn't react like that unless someone has really annoyed me like msb managed to do.

msb.
12-11-2007, 10:31 PM
i'm not sticking up for anyone, i'm simply telling the truth.
lol no offense... I was not really talking to you lol :S, u was in the helpdesk but in this thread i was not talking to you LOL :S

WarezKid
12-11-2007, 10:32 PM
you was talking to everyone, it a "public" forum, please if you want to ask a question, there a Personal messaging system to do that :)

msb.
12-11-2007, 10:36 PM
you was talking to everyone, it a "public" forum, please if you want to ask a question, there a Personal messaging system to do that :)
Thanks for that I will be more careful in the future... ANYWAYS back to the thread.... this helpdesk is meant to be for help right? How is swearing helping us and people apparntly having races to flood (Milennia said in thread)??? Ain't flooding against the habbo way?

Immenseman
12-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Me and Milennia were messing about just typing wuhaebfsognse or whatever in. We were having a laugh and as far as I can see on the habbo terms and conditions they're yet to implement a 'no messing about' rule.

msb.
12-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Me and Milennia were messing about just typing wuhaebfsognse or whatever in. We were having a laugh and as far as I can see on the habbo terms and conditions they're yet to implement a 'no messing about' rule.
LOL how is that meant to be mature? My apps ruined now most probs that I sent you but after the display today, I am disgusted in the respect I recieve in the help desk.

P.s. going offline, if u want to comment about what I have just said, I would be more than happy to quote back but will do tomoz or later today.

-Xiangu-
12-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Thanks for that I will be more careful in the future... ANYWAYS back to the thread.... this helpdesk is meant to be for help right? How is swearing helping us and people apparntly having races to flood (Milennia said in thread)??? Ain't flooding against the habbo way?

almost everyone swears at somepoint. if you dont like it turn your filter on?. having a laugh is fine i beleive

buttons
13-11-2007, 06:18 AM
When you decided to go against me when you'd only heard msb side of the story. I thought that was very unlike you because you don't usually jump to conclusions without least hearing the other side whether you'll accept it or not. How am I gullable I didn't understand that bit? If people hate msb then fair enough they're not going to believe that I did all of this without being provoked. Like I stated before I know i've done wrong but i'm struggling to see why you're so insistant on defending him when you know I wouldn't react like that unless someone has really annoyed me like msb managed to do.
I'm not against you? Like you said Jake you have many friends and thats why there going to stick up for you. I'm not jumping to conslusions, anyone can see from that screenies that you treated him like crap. If you were provoked by him, maybe you could have just told him instead of being rude towards come cos that never settles anything. Very brave of you to admit you've done wrong ;] You just change Jake, you were the one described as split personalities [: I don't insist on defending him, he's hardly my friend, i've never really spoken to him but I'm standing up to what I believe in, and in your case this is bullying him.

almost everyone swears at somepoint. if you dont like it turn your filter on?. having a laugh is fine i beleive
I thought one of the rules was no profanity though. Maybe you think it was having a laugh, but it probably wasn't for msb, i mean seriously, having all these guys mocking & bullying you, no, that's not at all funny. If I was treated that way when I went in there I'd probably screenie & send too.

Samishlol
13-11-2007, 06:34 AM
BLOODY HELL look if you have a complaint then PM management. Corey why create the bloody thread if there will be arguing? Use your brain in future.

Also it's seen as bullying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!