PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho 100% PROOF

PaulMacC
14-11-2007, 12:19 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/42yearold/cj.jpg

Looks like someone released the WWE mag a little bit too early.

SHOKER
14-11-2007, 12:37 AM
no offense but STOP GOING ON ABOUT JERICHO EVERYONE HATES YOU IN THE WWE THREAD BECAUSE YOU GO ON ABOUT HIM YOU OBV FANCY HIM

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Malachy
17-11-2007, 01:47 PM
no offense but STOP GOING ON ABOUT JERICHO EVERYONE HATES YOU IN THE WWE THREAD BECAUSE YOU GO ON ABOUT HIM YOU OBV FANCY HIM

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

*Text Removed*?? He's just interested in it. God ;l Anyway LOL so he is back. Thought edge was gonna come back instead of him

EDIT: It actually says "SAVE-US.222" in the purple electricity things.

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, This includes abbriviations.

Hoodstar
17-11-2007, 03:13 PM
2 best comebacks in some time, Edge n Jerichos

mainly cos they have no idea when they gonna' !

Mexam
17-11-2007, 03:50 PM
You don't say.

PaulMacC
17-11-2007, 04:02 PM
2 best comebacks in some time, Edge n Jerichos

mainly cos they have no idea when they gonna' !

Edge - Survivor Series (Confirmed)
Jericho - This Mondays RAW (Basically Confirmed 99%)

CJW93
21-11-2007, 05:59 PM
He was so posed to return at summerslam I wasn't expecting him to return now

brapp
21-11-2007, 06:00 PM
wrestling is fake lol

Slash
21-11-2007, 06:05 PM
wrestling is fake lol
you fail lol

brapp
21-11-2007, 06:06 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Slash
21-11-2007, 06:09 PM
TV shows, movies, etc., are all fake. They have scripts, as does wrestling.
So why don't you stop watching everything you see on TV, that's all fake aswell. :)

Mexel
21-11-2007, 06:28 PM
how exactly? it is fake.. ******
No need to call him a *Text Removed* rofl. What he means by fake is.. nothing in the 'fighting' is real. Now i know you all knew that but he just asked why its fake :)

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

PaulMacC
21-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Some of the fighting is real.
Not the blood and gore and stuff though.

J4M3S
21-11-2007, 08:07 PM
he looks different dunt e

Mexel
26-11-2007, 09:17 PM
No need to call him a ****** rofl. What he means by fake is.. nothing in the 'fighting' is real. Now i know you all knew that but he just asked why its fake :)

I have just recieved a infraction for this post even know it happened 5 days ago and there is nothing realy wrong with it. Just because i have being pointing out how much of a bad moderator OpenSourceHost is he decides to search my posts to see what he can infract me for. I wonder why he did not edit my post asking me to to do it again.. I wonder :rolleyes: the daft *****. Funnly enough the thread has now being bumped.

jesus
26-11-2007, 09:19 PM
he looked well better with long hair

Alan_Carr
26-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Jericho's return was a bit of a let down, i expected him to come back at Survivor Series rather than RAW. He'll obviously win the Championship as soon as he gets the chance.

Hoodstar
27-11-2007, 02:04 PM
looks like a jeb now.

Ace
27-11-2007, 02:35 PM
The blood is most often real. What caused the open wound usually isn't real. Blood sells well because the fans want it, So they cut themselves on the forehead using tiny blades they keep in the tape around their wrists.

That's why the camera doesn't zoom in on the victim immediately after the hit, they distract you by giving the attacker camera time to throw the weapon aside dramatically & stuff lol.

Some of the fighting is real too. Sure the punches are worked.. but you can't jump off the top rope, land on someone & expect it not to hurt.

JFolan
27-11-2007, 02:47 PM
The blood is most often real. What caused the open wound usually isn't real. Blood sells well because the fans want it, So they cut themselves on the forehead using tiny blades they keep in the tape around their wrists.

That's why the camera doesn't zoom in on the victim immediately after the hit, they distract you by giving the attacker camera time to throw the weapon aside dramatically & stuff lol.

Some of the fighting is real too. Sure the punches are worked.. but you can't jump off the top rope, land on someone & expect it not to hurt.dont be stupid tht can cause infections an all sorts plus its self harming its little bags they have under there skin they burst whn its time to bleed.

Ace
27-11-2007, 03:40 PM
dont be stupid tht can cause infections an all sorts plus its self harming its little bags they have under there skin they burst whn its time to bleed.

Lol why dont u jus shut up if u dont even know anythin about what ACTULLY happens in the ring. They use a blade to cut themselves on the forehead. It's called blading, it's a common wrestling term. Wrestlers have had severe blood loss from accidentally cutting a blood vessel too deep.

Those little blood capsules are only for when they need to bleed from the mouth like when Kane placed the steel chair around Shawn's neck & jumped on it. That was fake blood obviously.

But then again why am I tellin u this.. u probably dont even know anythin about wrestling

JFolan
27-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Lol why dont u jus shut up if u dont even know anythin about what ACTULLY happens in the ring. They use a blade to cut themselves on the forehead. It's called blading, it's a common wrestling term. Wrestlers have had severe blood loss from accidentally cutting a blood vessel too deep.

Those little blood capsules are only for when they need to bleed from the mouth like when Kane placed the steel chair around Shawn's neck & jumped on it. That was fake blood obviously.

But then again why am I tellin u this.. u probably dont even know anythin about wrestlingthey use capsules all the bloody time u wouldnt be aloud to self harm yourself infront of millions live god.
-
-
also could cause AIDS

Ace
27-11-2007, 04:16 PM
they use capsules all the bloody time u wouldnt be aloud to self harm yourself infront of millions live god.
-
-
also could cause AIDS

You're kiddin right? Do you really think that they worry about what they are teaching people? A little blading is nothing compared to the other things that they do. Truth is they dont care.. they blade for money. People wanna see the blood so they do it.

There's a section on wikipedia for the practice of blading. Go read (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blading_(professional_wrestling)) it before you run your mouth.

JFolan
27-11-2007, 04:19 PM
You're kiddin right? Do you really think that they worry about what they are teaching people? A little blading is nothing compared to the other things that they do. Truth is they dont care.. they blade for money. People wanna see the blood so they do it.

There's a section on wikipedia for the practice of blading. Go read (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blading_%28professional_wrestling%29) it before you run your mouth.ye i read it only person left in wwe who does it is ris flair, its in the wellness programs your not aloud to do it now trust me they use bags under there skin to do it now.

PlKEY-ARMY
27-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeh another thing about the bleeding like Ace said you do a little cut and because of all your sweat it makes it bleed more

Ace
27-11-2007, 10:20 PM
they use capsules all the bloody time u wouldnt be aloud to self harm yourself infront of millions live god.

ye i read it only person left in wwe who does it is ris flair,

So you're finally admittin that wrestlers do blade? And RiC flair is definitely not the only one doing it at present. HBK, HHH, Randy, Cena & Taker do it too just to name a few.

Yeh another thing about the bleeding like Ace said you do a little cut and because of all your sweat it makes it bleed more

And yep Pikey, they need the sweat to mix with the blood. That's why they dont blade 2 minutes into the match. They wait for the sweat to build up first.

P.S Dont -rep me sayin that my posts are pointless when they actually bring across obvious points that you just refuse to accept

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!