PDA

View Full Version : DO you like Cartoons?

Moose
22-08-2004, 03:22 AM
DO you like cartoons? i dont there annoying definitely the ones on Nickelodeon/Nicktoons , SImpsons/Family guy/etc those funny shows are not considerd as cartoons, there Animated COmedy, because cartoons are for children. And anime is not cartoon, its animated witch is Kinda/VIolent cartoons from japan.
here are examples

Cartoons= SPongebob :doubt:, FAiry Odd parents :doubt:...
ANimated Comedy= Simpsons, SOuth Park, Beavis and Butt-Head, Family Guy, etc
ANime= SLayers, Yu-yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, etc, etc...

Sabra
22-08-2004, 03:33 AM
Simpsons are great!

:Illusion
22-08-2004, 03:38 AM
I like them, depends on my mood i guess but i always find myself watchin fairly odd parents or lloyd in space :p used to like the rugrats :eusa_shhh but that just scares me now xS

Rye1088
22-08-2004, 09:33 PM
I have a 6 year old brother so when I'm ironing in the morning before work in the kitchen I end up burning my trousers while watching spongebob! I have no choice.... :p

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 03:45 AM
I have a 6 year old brother so when I'm ironing in the morning before work in the kitchen I end up burning my trousers while watching spongebob! I have no choice.... :p

Lol, okay :\ . Anyway, I don't like cartoons, only some of them like the Simpsons. The only cartoon that I have ever really hated was Pokemon, the animating and cartooning was awful! I'm glad our cable station doesn't air it anymore! :wav:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!