PDA

View Full Version : Rural Solariums

fitcovboy
15-11-2007, 05:23 PM
How come they are not on the rares pages, ok i have been away from habbo for 7 months and got ripped with one as i could not find it on the rare pages, i am not bothered as i can stand to lose furni, but maybe other habbo's cannot. As it is not in the catalogue, then it constitutes a rare as it was obviously released for a period of time.

Alkaz
15-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I thought that it was a normal.
It was a part of a 40/50 cred pack deal a while ago so im sure it is not a rare. Or a higher value normal.

fitcovboy
15-11-2007, 05:29 PM
It was a part of a 40/50 cred pack deal a while ago so im sure it is not a rare. Or a higher value normal.

A norm is available in the catalogue, things that have been removed are rares i.e. several posters and flags, that are no longer available.

Alkaz
15-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Yes but they was was as a norm pack. And i didnt think about them not being in the cat.
Maybe they should be in the misc section. But then again their isnt many around to get a good value.

fitcovboy
15-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Yes but they was was as a norm pack. And i didnt think about them not being in the cat.
Maybe they should be in the misc section. But then again their isnt many around to get a good value.

Yes they do belong in the misc section, if i get chance to have a word on console with immenseman then i will, if not i will no doubt speak with Sierk on msn within the next few days and have a word for him to add it.

theman0001
15-11-2007, 05:53 PM

no it wasnt it was released for 2+weeks along with urban and rural iced when the inspector came.
I think that if we put it in the normal or misc rares then we will have to add the whole of the urban/rural which will make it hard to find the rare you need. Also as these recoloured norms are rare they are not traded much and it will be hard to see enough trades to keep all of the prices accurate. We might add them in the future.

fitcovboy
15-11-2007, 06:00 PM
no it wasnt it was released for 2+weeks along with urban and rural iced when the inspector came.
I think that if we put it in the normal or misc rares then we will have to add the whole of the urban/rural which will make it hard to find the rare you need. Also as these recoloured norms are rare they are not traded much and it will be hard to see enough trades to keep all of the prices accurate. We might add them in the future.

As a former Head RVR i am well aware of such things, however they do require to be added as they are NOT norms, and i will have a word with Sierk directly to ensure the addition, no might about it. I was pointing it out for the addition, as i have gone on msn and Sierk is not currently on, and i have asked immenseman via console then the addition i am sure should happen pretty soon, but thanks for your reply. You could also say that keeping track of super rares is also hard, or posters that were in the cat for a lot longer than the solarium.

Immenseman
15-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Last time I asked about this I was told you could still purchase them via the homepage if that isn't the case now they yeah fitcovboy is right they do need to be added.

Lost-Shark
09-12-2007, 01:11 PM
I don't know why they havent been added.

But I know lots of them sold for good prices.
I sold mine for 10HC and a DJ deck (12HC) and the dude didnt ask about the price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!