PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] chris said...

jesus
16-11-2007, 04:22 PM
rite people who call staff by their first names are all idiots

coz you dont know em and even if they are on ur friend list u still dont know em

and when youre tellin people about em we have no idea who ur on about

for example:

idiot: new rare today
frend: o rite kl ow u no
idiot: chris told me
frend: who the hells chris
idiot: lol u noob chris is mi best m8 lost_witness
frend: why didnt you just say 'lost_witness told me'
idiot: coz hes my best m8 so i have to call him chris even tho he doesnt know my real name

u all just look stupid rly

Invent
16-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Some people are good 'e-friends' with staff, so why can't they be on first name terms?

It's just like calling a Habbo your friends with their real name instead of their Habbo Name.

jesus
16-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Some people are good 'e-friends' with staff, so why can't they be on first name terms?

It's just like calling a Habbo your friends with their real name instead of their Habbo Name.coz nobody knows who theyre talkin about

read my example

Invent
16-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Most people do know staff members names I personally think. I don't mind people saying Staff members real names (I call staff like redtiz Emma as I speak to her often) but I don't like it when people say their name to sound cool.

GoldenMerc
16-11-2007, 04:32 PM
You said 'chris said' idiot !
Lol nah,I do call them by their first name if i know them quite well like i call Emma emma i callled Becs Rebecca but you just look stupid going Lost_witness said.... it gets on a bit.

SUPERhanna.
16-11-2007, 04:34 PM
People calling lost_witness Chris are normally people trying to show off making people think they are RATE GD M8Z with R CHRISS LYK.
So ye, agree with you:)

jesus
16-11-2007, 04:38 PM
People calling lost_witness Chris are normally people trying to show off making people think they are RATE GD M8Z with R CHRISS LYK.
So ye, agree with you:):]

You said 'chris said' idiot !
Lol nah,I do call them by their first name if i know them quite well like i call Emma emma i callled Becs Rebecca but you just look stupid going Lost_witness said.... it gets on a bit.yer but im on about people who use it in conversation

just saying 'emma said that blahblahblah' would present a 'whos emma :S' scenario

if you just said 'redtiz' there would be no problems

but for some reason people feel they are too superior to type staffs habbo names

Invent
16-11-2007, 04:38 PM

But some people are good friends with Chris/lost_witness...

jesus
16-11-2007, 04:39 PM
But some people are good friends with Chris/lost_witness...see my post above yours

SUPERhanna.
16-11-2007, 04:40 PM
But some people are good friends with Chris/lost_witness...

Ye but why go broadcasting it around unless your showing off. :eusa_danc

Invent
16-11-2007, 04:58 PM
So just because they call him by his REAL name, that means they are showing off? :rolleyes:

Energizer
16-11-2007, 05:01 PM
I totally agree tbh xoxox

beth
16-11-2007, 05:03 PM
it's almost as pathetic as people who say they're "good friends" with chris.

totally agree.

Falcon
16-11-2007, 05:05 PM
It's a name, just like i'm called Jack.

beth
16-11-2007, 05:07 PM
It's a name, just like i'm called Jack.
brilliant4u.

dannyisnotamazing
16-11-2007, 05:14 PM
no DOWNFALL i dont agree, chris is a good friend of mine and we speak regular on very serious occasions. i should not, repeat not call him lost_witness because DOWNFALL doesn't like me calling him chris ok DOWNFALL

LoveToStack
16-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Fair enough if they know the person well enough but I agree with you if it's in convesational terms then it just seems like they are 'trying to be cool'.

PriceTags
16-11-2007, 06:14 PM
If you're having a conversation to the person in question, you should feel free to call the person by their real name (if they want you to). By "if they want you to" that's like how I wouldn't want someone random coming up to me and saying "Hey Jack!!!", and BerbaNo9 won't divulge his name.

If you're reporting news on Habbox or talking to your friends, you should call them their Habbo name, because nobody will have a clue, and it will make you look like a right bum hole who thinks they're up there with the staff.

I agree with the thread starter +rep.

CHA!NGANG
16-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Some staff are easier to call by there first names. I mean I call Lost_Witness Losty and HelKat HK. But I call redtiz Emma and UkchaserAl, Al so It is just practicality sometimes.

Decode
16-11-2007, 06:53 PM
i know what u mean...

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3105/idiotqk4.png

Yux
20-11-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm friends with L_w, we don't speak that much though, he's just kinda there on my console all the time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!