PDA

View Full Version : Crysis!

minidommy
16-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Has anyone got crysis yet? It came out today and I have it and well ITS AMAZING! The graphics are great and so is gameplay and multiplayer is great to! The problem is you'll need a good graphics card (256MB). If you have a good graphics card then I suggest you buy it a.s.a.p! It's only 27.95 aswell!

P.S: IT HAS THE BEST GRAPICS EVER SEN BEFORE ON A PC GAME !!! =)

Recursion
16-11-2007, 08:01 PM
i be getting it along with my new Christmas gaming PC :)

Stephen!
16-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Well im really peed off atm. I have had the game on preorder from play.com for almost a month now. Yet they only just sent the delivery email yesterday to say that it has been dispatched.. I thought the whole idea of pre-ordering the game only is so that it gets delivered to your door the same day it comes out? Hell i could have gone down town today and get it for £3 more than I paid and I would be playing it right now. Oh well, I guess i'll have to play the demo through.. Again.

Recursion
16-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Bah! gameplay.co.uk always get it the day before its out for me.

minidommy
17-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Well im really peed off atm. I have had the game on preorder from play.com for almost a month now. Yet they only just sent the delivery email yesterday to say that it has been dispatched.. I thought the whole idea of pre-ordering the game only is so that it gets delivered to your door the same day it comes out? Hell i could have gone down town today and get it for £3 more than I paid and I would be playing it right now. Oh well, I guess i'll have to play the demo through.. Again.

Pre-order means you just order it before it comes out, so you buy it before they have no more in stock...

Stephen!
17-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Well i got it this morning. I completed it in 6 hours..

Very VERY VERY VERY good game. Only thing is.. it's a cliffhanger ending..

Pirrom
17-11-2007, 09:33 PM
I havn't got it, i don't even know what it is, is it worth buying then?

:Firefox
19-11-2007, 01:16 AM
It's worth buying just make sure your graphics card supports pixel shader 3.0. It runs fine on my pc:

AMD Athlon X2 4200+
2GB OCZ DDR2 800Mhz
Ati Sapphire X1950 Pro 512MB DDR3
Windows XP Professional SP3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!