PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Babies

cocaine
28-05-2005, 09:58 AM
I really hate them, they take up too much space, have really stupid names that somehow always have "w's" in them. Everytime they talk they stick the "W's" in them again.

They also say "PwEeZ bWuY mWe A TwEdDy PwEeZ" so basically, they are scamming you.

I think they are a waste of space.

Do you agree?

al123
28-05-2005, 02:39 PM
i agree peeps need to "GrwOwy" up lol

Kezzo
28-05-2005, 03:12 PM
It's 'Gwow up!' ;)

They're just evil

Jõnathan
28-05-2005, 04:23 PM
They're just morons. They want to be 'adopted' so they have 'parents'. basically, it's a DUMB idea. they have names like bwaby- whatever and ALWAYS have w's in de're werds- BABIES DONT TALK LIKE THAT, YOU THICK IMBECILES!!!!! they go- goo-goo-ga-ga *poops* WAHHHHHHHH!!!! lol! :D BAN HABBO BABIES- THEY ARE STOOPEED!!!

iRoss
28-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Most of the habbp babies be habbo babies. So that their parents give them rights to a room. Then the habbo bwabeis decide to grow up a little and trash the place :')

Blwess twhem

gum
28-05-2005, 04:33 PM
lmao si that is funny. the babies are like 'dwaddy i hwave nwo fwurni gwive mwe ywour pwassword and i'll gwet it fwor mwyself' they end up just being a pain in the butt. which is even more n00by is adopting the dirty runts

Rachi
28-05-2005, 04:33 PM
all they doo is
Fall over
Cry 4 attention
Poop a lot

-2K-
28-05-2005, 05:42 PM
What happens is they get 'adopted' then 2 hours later their mission is 'I got scammed by my mummy', lmao...sad.

Revis
28-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Thats why you adopt one, torture it for half a hour, it teach's it a valuble lesson about pretending to be a baby...
Or you could just keep blanking them out so they have to admit they are actually how-ever old they are, then say "why you acting like a baby then?", i can guarentee they don't answer...

.Amberz.
28-05-2005, 05:54 PM
:eusa_snoo Evilness, I hate them. Argh!

Jashmine
28-05-2005, 07:43 PM
I have the urge to start typing in W's =[

It gets annoying, but it's still cute. And as long as you don't get an army of babies walking into your room crying for their mummys, it's all in good fun ^o)

Adam$
28-05-2005, 10:55 PM
STUPID WASTE OF SPACE. What are they trying to prove?

" Why are you acting like a baby? "
" Bwecwause I am a bwaby *+*+*+*+*+*gwiggles*+*+*+*+*+* "

And they always seem to use Stars and Plusses instead of a simple asterisk.

For what we would write down as, for example, *sits*
..they would write " *+*swits*+*

stupid idea. Ban the babies :)

Revis
28-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Bobba the Letter W, we normal people don't need it/can live without it...

Dust-Ball.
29-05-2005, 06:06 AM
All places that sell those little brats should be closed down. if u agreen serch my name oh habbox and vote on my POLL thanks
BURN ALL BABIES ON HABBO
:Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop:

Dust-Ball.
29-05-2005, 06:07 AM
All places that sell those little brats should be closed down. if u agreen serch my name oh habbox and vote on my POLL thanks
BURN ALL BABIES ON HABBO
:Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop:

^ ^
(O O)
( )

.Amberz.
29-05-2005, 07:44 AM
Bobba the Letter W, we normal people don't need it/can live without it...

Use the filter on the letter W? Yeah but when we are typing something like "Oh and when I went on holiday..." it would say this:

"Oh and bobbahen I bobbaent on holiday..." See... :)

cocaine
29-05-2005, 07:51 AM
What happens is they get 'adopted' then 2 hours later their mission is 'I got scammed by my mummy', lmao...sad.

I know, and what I always do if I ever adopt someone, I keep ignoring them and kicking them "OuTtY mWy WoOm".

That's just pure evil.
And I totally agree with 2K-'s idea of the mission :D

That is also a classic of Habbo Babies.

Unknown-Habbo
29-05-2005, 08:58 AM
I do agree with you, but one question. How do you post? I mean i joined yesterday and can't find out anywhere

cocaine
29-05-2005, 09:07 AM
I do agree with you, but one question. How do you post? I mean i joined yesterday and can't find out anywhere

You did just post then.

Or you can click on "Quote" by the screen where someone posted to bring the screen up like the one above, or you can click on the quick reply button.

skelayton
01-06-2005, 06:51 PM
i wonder who is behind all these habbo babies, i mean a habbo baby can't actually be a baby controling it because the min age limit is 11, so are we saying that 11+ year olds are going on habbo and are acting like babies, how sad!!!

Revis
01-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Use the filter on the letter W? Yeah but when we are typing something like "Oh and when I went on holiday..." it would say this:

"Oh and bobbahen I bobbaent on holiday..." See... :)

Lol it makes the Habbo experience more fun by making it challenging, also expands your vocabulary by needing to use word's without W in, Makes it educational! And i know I just used it 3 times in a row but hey.

cocaine
05-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I don't think it would work if the letter 'w' was bobbaed

Jasmin
05-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Argh, Habbo Babies, I was a habbo baby once, Two years ago *Cringe*
sometimes me and my best friend on habbo "pretend" to be babies and when we r adopted we r like
WAAAAAA and *Hits* and *Screams* and its so funny :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!