PDA

View Full Version : Wii and DS ghostbusters to be dimmed down..

Niall!
17-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Source: Variety (http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117976019.html?categoryid=13&cs=1)
November 15, 2007

Vivendi Games is teaming with Sony (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=39332#) Pictures to turn Ghostbusters into a video game franchise, reports Variety.

The first title in what the publisher hopes will be a series of "Ghostbusters" games is set for release in fall '08 from Vivendi's Sierra label.

All four members of the movie team -- Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis -- will be giving voice and likeness rights for the game. Some supporting castmembers have signed up as well, including William Atherton, Brian Doyle Murray and Annie Potts.

In addition, film writers Aykroyd and Ramis will pen a story for the game that takes place in the early '90s, after Ghostbusters II, during a new ghoul invasion of New York City.

Developer Terminal Reality is making a "Ghostbusters" game for PC (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=39332#), PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 aimed primarily at the core gamer demographic, while Red Fly Studios is making a version for PlayStation 2, Wii and DS designed more for families and casual gamers.

I hate this, THE WII CAN BE FOR HARDCORE GAMES!

PaulMacC
17-11-2007, 06:36 PM
It'll be more funner.
Thank God there including all 4, the last games only had 3

Neil
17-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Beats getting a ported game :rolleyes:

Not to mention the PC, 360 and PS3 versions may have way more detailed graphics, the PS2 and DS wont be able to cope with that and I doubt the Wii is much more powerful than a PS2
And grow up, "hardcore" games are stupid, games are for fun for god sake :rolleyes:

Niall!
17-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Beats getting a ported game :rolleyes:

Not to mention the PC, 360 and PS3 versions may have way more detailed graphics, the PS2 and DS wont be able to cope with that and I doubt the Wii is much more powerful than a PS2
And grow up, "hardcore" games are stupid, games are for fun for god sake :rolleyes:

I know.. Im just saying, people don't think the Wii players can handle it..

Neil
17-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I know.. Im just saying, people don't think the Wii players can handle it..

That's not what they think at all, you're just blowing some small thing way out of proportion

Niall!
17-11-2007, 09:05 PM
That's not what they think at all, you're just blowing some small thing way out of proportion

your very argumentative? A small comment and your all like

"ZOMG *** HAX"
For your info, I don't like hardcore games.

Neil
17-11-2007, 09:07 PM
your very argumentative? A small comment and your all like

"ZOMG *** HAX"
For your info, I don't like hardcore games.

:rolleyes: That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen you say..You complain that the Wii can handle "hardcore" games because they wanna make it for more casual gamers then say you don't like hardcore games
And by the way, if that's "ZOMG *** HAX" to you then you're expectations are very, very low

Niall!
17-11-2007, 11:51 PM
NO. I said the Wii can be for hardcore games, not that I like them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!