PDA

View Full Version : Bleh Bleh.

Technologic
17-11-2007, 07:34 PM
COD4 on veteran is like impossible :l

"Warpig" is just like shooting a wall of enemies.

SOOO HARD

Who has done this level

Fez
17-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I've beaten it on Veteran.

Warpig was almost impossible though, it took me 20 times at the very least.

Good luck when you reach All Ghillied Up...

Neil
17-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I've beaten it on Veteran.

Warpig was almost impossible though, it took me 20 times at the very least.

Good luck when you reach All Ghillied Up...

All Ghillied up is as easy on veteran as it is on Recruit lol
The hardest mission on Veteran is One shot, one kill xD

Fez
17-11-2007, 08:18 PM
All Ghilled Up was easy for me because it took me 10 tries to do that bit when that whole convey went across that field.

One Shot, One Kill was easy if you know where to put the claymores lol

Aflux
17-11-2007, 08:20 PM
You are some sort of sorcerer.

Neil
17-11-2007, 08:21 PM
All Ghilled Up was easy for me because it took me 10 tries to do that bit when that whole convey went across that field.

One Shot, One Kill was easy if you know where to put the claymores lol

Lol as long as you do EXACTLY what MacMillan says on All Ghillied up you can complete it the first ever try

One Shot, one kill on Veteran is very hard, it doesn't matter what you do with claymores, you need to use your gun and camp somewhere or you wont survive it lol

Fez
17-11-2007, 08:26 PM
I accidently followed MacMillan in that field on the first try, then ended up dying of radiation for about a gazillion times, finally did it by hiding as far away from MacMillan as possible.

One Shot, One Kill - I just let MacMillan do all the work, I planted my claymores in the right spot and then protected him. After a while I threw all of my grenades into clumps of enemies and sniped the last of them.

Neil
17-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I accidently followed MacMillan in that field on the first try, then ended up dying of radiation for about a gazillion times, finally did it by hiding as far away from MacMillan as possible.

One Shot, One Kill - I just let MacMillan do all the work, I planted my claymores in the right spot and then protected him. After a while I threw all of my grenades into clumps of enemies and sniped the last of them.

That's just not possible

1. MacMillan can't die lol

2. Claymores are only really good for the first wave

3. You only get like 3 grenades and it's infinite enemy respawns until the helicopter actually arrives

Edit - Also you're meant to follow MacMillan all the time, he never walks into a radioactive spot

Fez
17-11-2007, 08:33 PM
That's just not possible

1. MacMillan can't die lol

2. Claymores are only really good for the first wave

3. You only get like 3 grenades and it's infinite enemy respawns until the helicopter actually arrives

Edit - Also you're meant to follow MacMillan all the time, he never walks into a radioactive spot
1 - I didn't know that, he can die from the dog attack so I was like 'oh noe'

2 - I spreaded them out like a chessboard, so it would hurt the first and second wave

3 - Each of the wave had 3 groups, I just threw the grenades at the final groups before getting into the chopper

At the Convey part I went near one of the corners of the field 'a pocket of radiation'

Neil
17-11-2007, 08:37 PM
1 - I didn't know that, he can die from the dog attack so I was like 'oh noe'

2 - I spreaded them out like a chessboard, so it would hurt the first and second wave

3 - Each of the wave had 3 groups, I just threw the grenades at the final groups before getting into the chopper

At the Convey part I went near one of the corners of the field 'a pocket of radiation'

The waves are not so bad as they all come from the swimming pool area at first, but when the enemy choppers land they are there, then they come out of one of the buildings aswell, that's 3 from choppers, one from swimming pool and one from buildings, you only get like 3 frags and no way you could of sniped all the ones on the left aswell as the right without getting shot at lol

Fez
17-11-2007, 08:41 PM
The best thing you can do in the Helicopter rescue part is just keep moving from 3 sniper points, one near MacMillan, one near the ferris wheel, and one in the corner. The enemys coming from the helicopters are quite hard to master, I think I placed a claymore beneath each of the enemy ropes and once they came down blam.

Best thing you can do near the Helicopter Rescue is to get a enemy MP5 to replace your pistol.

Neil
17-11-2007, 08:45 PM
The best thing you can do in the Helicopter rescue part is just keep moving from 3 sniper points, one near MacMillan, one near the ferris wheel, and one in the corner. The enemys coming from the helicopters are quite hard to master, I think I placed a claymore beneath each of the enemy ropes and once they came down blam.

Best thing you can do near the Helicopter Rescue is to get a enemy MP5 to replace your pistol.

Have you completed One shot, one kill on veteran?

Fez
17-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Alright then, I'll admit it. I did it on Harderned.

Neil
17-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Alright then, I'll admit it. I did it on Harderned.

So that tactic most likely wont work, you die in like two shots on veteran, you can not sit and snipe people on that mission, you NEED to hide and you need to camp, stay prone or crouched
You can not use the tactic you used on veteran because they don't miss very often at all

iTechnical
17-11-2007, 10:32 PM
I got seriously p'd off with One shot, one kill on Veteran
I was like

*plant claymore*
*it doesnt go there*
*i run into claymore*
*Throw pad at tv*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!