PDA

View Full Version : Quawn Update!

Quawn
18-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey guys, Phil from Quawn.com here. I've seen theres been some posts here about Quawn, and I am quite glad its getting across. Now, with that being said.. Quawns pre-beta release will be put on the site this tuesday, thats the 20th.

Heres some more news about it!

The Release!

I know, we've been late.. people have gotten frustrated with us, but now its going to pay off! I'm here to announce the release date of Quawns Pre-BETA . Now, before I do so I would like to thank each and everyone one of you for sticking by us, and not loosing all your hope. The staff team at Quawn appreciates all your support and effort you have put forth into giving us suggestions, your constructive critism and your loyaly towards Quawn. Of course, this release would not be possible without the company behind Quawns development, Rational Data. I would like to personally thank Marlin K, and his team there for putting together a wonderful client for you guys to enjoy.

Alright, enough with my jibber jabber..now its time to release the date. The client will be released on Tuesday, November 20th. Be sure to be there! If theres any information regarding accounts i'll be sure to post it!

Thanks!
Phil

GoldSolid
19-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Wth is Quawn?

Ailerons
19-11-2007, 08:28 PM
1 post?

Why is he talking like he's been here before? :S

I've never even heard of Quawn. I thought they made bloody sausages.

GoldSolid
19-11-2007, 08:39 PM
That's 'Quorn'..

Quawn
19-11-2007, 08:45 PM
I've search on Google, "Quawn" and its come up with forum topics here..thought you guys would be interested in seeing whats happening.

Ailerons
19-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Oh, right.

I might check it out sooner or later, probably not tonight.

Although the website does look very bland, with a lack of pictures. I'd suggest adding a few pictures of the 'characters', or whatever they are called at Quawn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!