PDA

View Full Version : RULEZ1234

davey-boy
28-05-2005, 03:16 PM
------- URGENT ----------

Hi i would like to report a scammer/hacker.

His name is rulez1234 and he sells accounts for free quite reguarly.My name is Davey-boy and i said i would take his account for free and he told me all the details including e mail, d.o.b and username and pass.So i went into the account and went to his rare furni shop which was empty.I met a few people in the shop and this man wanted to do a deal with me.He said do you want me to the deal we had when i put down all my furniture in you r room and we split the profits.I thought this sounded like a good deal so i went ahead with it.He said put 3 hc worth of stuff down so i did put it down.I got the 3 hc worth of stuff from my davey-boy account and i put it down in the room.Then the person pretended to be away and get the stuff and then i was disconnected while i was changing the pass.It happens to me sometimes so i thought it was the usual.Then i tryed to log back in as rulez1234 and it said i had the wrong pass.So i logged in as davey-boy and i had a message from rulez1234.It said "i would like to give a big thanks to davey-boy for giving me a free nordic and 2 hologirls".I then replyed by saying "I didnt give me them back".I then done something i should not have and posted his details on habbox.They were removed though.He then said i dont care if you done that because this is just a scamming acoount i have another "real" account with all the furni i hack people out of.He then came to my room.He was taunting me about how rich he was going to be and then offered toc show me how to do his hacking scam and i rejected and asked for my stuff and he left.So i am now 2 hologirls and a nordic down.
This is the second time which i have been hacked and i have still not received an apply from the first time which was 2-3 month ago.I may stop buying credits or even just leave habbo because why buy stuff when it will just be took.I could get trading standards into this but i really dont think they will just listen to me but i may.Also my parents will be sending an e-mail pretty soon about this.

The first time i was hacked it felt bad but not as bad as this because the first time it was only a hc and a couple of widesreen t.v.s .

So will there be any chance of me getting my furni back or will i just be ignored again?

P.S: Sorry about the urgent thing at the top but i just dont want to be ignored again.

heres the letter i sent

Closed By Sabra - Do Not Name Scammers/Hackers... etc

Smiddy
28-05-2005, 03:22 PM
You Do Now Know Tht Your Probs GOnna get banned From HabboxForum Dnt ya?
Can't Say You Didn't Really Deserve, You Were trying To Get Summit Which Wasn't Yours, And The Plan Backfired on you :s

GommeInc
28-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Serves him right thinking he can get another persons account, they could always get it back.

al123
28-05-2005, 03:28 PM
thats a bit stupid to take sum 1s account then put furni on b 4 changin pass,
no offense

joelbacall
28-05-2005, 04:26 PM
how was you hacked? your just an idiot.

GommeInc
28-05-2005, 04:30 PM
He wasn't hacked, he was stupid enough to get an account off someone, put furni on it then not realise that person could get it back, sorry but they say not to buy accounts.

davey-boy
28-05-2005, 06:02 PM
DONT CALL ME STUPID.
And i believ i will get my stuff back as i have sent an e mail and so has my parent

manga21
28-05-2005, 06:21 PM
ois this bloodkane because i dont understand a word for saying :S

GommeInc
28-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Most likely, he was stupid.

And you are an idiot davey for stupidly putting your furniture on an account. Why did you want this account anyway? You won't get your furni back because it is entirely your fault, not Habbo's.

davey-boy
28-05-2005, 08:18 PM
i wanted because it only has one month to gold hc and omme have you read the article about yuorself on zonkanews.
i advise evryone to read it

Owen
28-05-2005, 08:36 PM
your own fault.

GommeInc
28-05-2005, 09:06 PM
i wanted because it only has one month to gold hc and omme have you read the article about yuorself on zonkanews.
i advise evryone to read it
Yes I have read it,

Very sad it is, they actually wasted their time on me, I feel special

Smiddy
28-05-2005, 09:28 PM
i wanted because it only has one month to gold hc
Foolish Foolish Mistakes :rolleyes: typical...

davey-boy
28-05-2005, 10:06 PM
omg smiddy shutup.
gomme are you some sort if ******.they s.l.a.g you off and you say i feel speciao

GommeInc
28-05-2005, 10:19 PM
I barely understood that and it is your fault so why don't you shut up?

Kingzy
28-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Number One, You're not getting your furni back, the best habbo will do is ban the scammer, in... 2 months....

Number Two, Stay on Topic Gomme and Dek have their own debating thread. Don't talk about it here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!