PDA

View Full Version : If there was another world war...

Sentrax
19-11-2007, 06:17 PM
It would probably beUSA RussiaUK vs. ChinaFrance KoreaWhat are everyone's ideas of what it would be like?I think it would end straight away with a nuke.But it anyone stupid enough to do that?The world is very intimidating right now.

Smits
19-11-2007, 06:17 PM
world war 3

jesus
19-11-2007, 06:18 PM
what? .

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not pointless post

WarezKid
Nuclear war.

or

Death of earth,

or Death of human race

efq
world war 3
loll rep+

if there was a war it properly have over 18 violence!

Nemo
19-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Russia wouldnt team with us, would they? either way nukessss. Oh and watch end of ze world (search it) and you'll see :)

Jordan,
19-11-2007, 06:25 PM
it will be nuke war but no one will fire a nuke because the other country will fire back

Niall!
19-11-2007, 06:27 PM
I've got it all planned out. Get a BIGG drill machine submarine thing, drill to
the center of enemy country, plant nuke, run. Therefore, the country blows up with (hopefully) no side effects.

No. Im joking. I hate war. As said, it would end by the push of a button, taking the world with it. (The finger pressing the button is a different matter)

Smits
19-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Nobody would dare send a nuke, because this time it won't win the war, a nuke would just be sent back.

Kyle.tk
19-11-2007, 08:39 PM
It would probably beUSA RussiaUK vs. ChinaFrance KoreaWhat are everyone's ideas of what it would be like?I think it would end straight away with a nuke.But it anyone stupid enough to do that?The world is very intimidating right now.

why on earth would france go against us? and its abit ridiculous china, korea and france? abit far apart and have no real allignment do they really. Think your war game through first ;]
But ye, world war 3= BOOM

FlyingJesus
19-11-2007, 08:55 PM
France don't fight wars they just give up.

Calzeh
20-11-2007, 10:28 AM

why would france fight us? and it'd be more likely to be a battle between east and west... basically what's going on now, but on a much bigger scale. it's probably going to be caused by conflict of religion/cultures... like a holocaust of people who've immigrated to the uk (muslims mainly) if the BNP ever get elected.

or it could be something to do with global warming conflict. im an eco terrorist ;)

France don't fight wars they just give up.

ahahaha :P

Blinger1
20-11-2007, 11:05 AM
why on earth would france go against us? and its abit ridiculous china, korea and france? abit far apart and have no real allignment do they really. Think your war game through first ;]
But ye, world war 3= BOOM
Who wouldn't go against the U.S of A?
They are in bloody Iraq! Just let them sort them selves out

FlyingJesus
20-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Who wouldn't go against the U.S of A?
They are in bloody Iraq! Just let them sort them selves out

Are you trying to say that you believe that the entire US army is in Iraq, and that that's a reason to attack them?

janetmoore-x
20-11-2007, 04:00 PM
it wouldnt happen

BowTies1
20-11-2007, 05:40 PM
it wouldnt happen

and you know this why

cocaine
20-11-2007, 05:41 PM
and you know this why

if one country initiates the attack then they're doomed :S

it'll probably take a day or so for a missle to get from russia to the USA.

and unless it gets destroyed by planes or whatever, the USA will have enough time to launch 10,000 of them back!

Kardan
20-11-2007, 05:59 PM

No, it'd be UK, USA, France VS Russia, China, Korea :)

And it wouldn't take a day to get from the US to Russia, probably 2/3 hours?

Falcon
20-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Wars son't start because a country want to verse each other.

china v russia

-:Undertaker:-
20-11-2007, 06:04 PM
if one country initiates the attack then they're doomed :S

it'll probably take a day or so for a missle to get from russia to the USA.

and unless it gets destroyed by planes or whatever, the USA will have enough time to launch 10,000 of them back!

It takes 30 minutes for a Russian or USA missile to hit Russia or the USA and they also have Nuclear Submarines.

China is the biggest threat, and remember, they don't care about their people let alone ours.

lScottl
20-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Russia would not fight alongside with the USA and the UK, it would be something like UK, USA, Japan, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Australia, Norway v Russia, China, Korea v Iran, Iraq, Afgahnistan, Pakistan, India v Brazil etc...

Kardan
20-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Russia would not fight alongside with the USA and the UK, it would be something like UK, USA, Japan, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Australia, Norway v Russia, China, Korea v Iran, Iraq, Afgahnistan, Pakistan, India v Brazil etc...

I'm trying to figure out why India would be with Afghanistan etc, seems you've just paired up countries that are in the same area in the globe :P

I'd assume India would be with the UK :) They were in the previous wars :)

lScottl
20-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Well I was thinking on the basis of countries from the same area, wanting to protect that area from nuclear blasts.

Kardan
20-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Well I was thinking on the basis of countries from the same area, wanting to protect that area from nuclear blasts.

But India's a commonwealth country so would most probably work together with the UK and fellow allies :)

Ezzie.
20-11-2007, 06:31 PM
why can't we just live in harmony together and have tons of meaningless sex?

Sammeth.
20-11-2007, 06:33 PM
At the end of the day the USA would own us all.

GommeInc
20-11-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm fascinated to know why you think we'll go to war with France, when we have no issues with each other. If anything, it would be Europe, USA and UK against Russia, considering Russia seems to have gone crazy lately.

Technologic
20-11-2007, 06:49 PM
why can't we just live in harmony together and have tons of meaningless sex?
Mmmm orgy.

But serious, nobody would dare fire a nuke

Brody
20-11-2007, 07:08 PM
o well as long as it doesnt happen in my life time i really couldnt care

Qamp
20-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Would the jews be picked on agen?

Kardan
20-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Would the jews be picked on agen?

No, they wouldn't.

Lubricant
20-11-2007, 09:08 PM
The war would be started by some religious thing or "who's nuclear bomb is better?"

I'm all for no religion!

Sentrax
20-11-2007, 09:59 PM

Countries like Australia and Brazil have no army.LolWell... none worthy enough to fight in a war.Thanks for everyone's comments, they've been interesting to read.I also agree with those who said religion might be the cause.

PaulMacC
20-11-2007, 10:11 PM
WW3 is going to destroy the earth, it'll be a nuclear warfest

FlyingJesus
20-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Countries like Australia and Brazil have no army.LolWell... none worthy enough to fight in a war.Thanks for everyone's comments, they've been interesting to read.I also agree with those who said religion might be the cause.

What you on about? Australia make a fairly decent contribution to the British forces when called up for Commonwealth duties, and Brazil is pretty much run by the military in some areas.

Blinger1
21-11-2007, 05:32 AM
Are you trying to say that you believe that the entire US army is in Iraq, and that that's a reason to attack them?

i never said that the WHOLE U.S army are in Iraq. read before posting thanks ;)

Take all the troops out of Iraq and then the people will sort themselves out:rolleyes:

mangle
21-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Im guessing the world would be devestated , no point in nuking a place like Africa if they don't get involved is there?

My plan - move to Aussie!

FlyingJesus
21-11-2007, 01:53 PM
i never said that the WHOLE U.S army are in Iraq. read before posting thanks ;)

Take all the troops out of Iraq and then the people will sort themselves out:rolleyes:

Well you said that the USA are in Iraq, and also asked why people wouldn't go against them, so I linked them as anyone would. American forces being in Iraq has nothing to do with the possibility of a world war so I took your mentioning of it to mean that you thought them being there was a reason people would attack them.

Further, if you take all the troops out of Iraq they won't sort themselves out; there'll be civil wars and guerrilla attacks everywhere as people literally fight for power.

GommeInc
21-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Im guessing the world would be devestated , no point in nuking a place like Africa if they don't get involved is there?

My plan - move to Aussie!
Can I move there to with you? Please :) We'll need jobs to raise £2,000 though, I think that's the law to move there at least. It's either that or New Zealand...

mangle
21-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Well you said that the USA are in Iraq, and also asked why people wouldn't go against them, so I linked them as anyone would. American forces being in Iraq has nothing to do with the possibility of a world war so I took your mentioning of it to mean that you thought them being there was a reason people would attack them.

Further, if you take all the troops out of Iraq they won't sort themselves out; there'll be civil wars and guerrilla attacks everywhere as people literally fight for power.
Some people say they've already plunged into civil war , i have to agree with you and say don't withdraw the troops!

mangle
21-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Can I move there to with you? Please :) We'll need jobs to raise £2,000 though, I think that's the law to move there at least. It's either that or New Zealand...

Don't you have to have a service you can provide? Eg Plumber or Nurse when they're in demand as they don't want any scum in Australia!

-:Undertaker:-
21-11-2007, 08:08 PM

Hahaha Iraq don't even have a army and as for pakistan, they are our allies as well as India.

It would be.

Europe, USA, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Canada, Brazil VS China, Russia

Virgin Mary
21-11-2007, 08:20 PM
it will be nuke war but no one will fire a nuke because the other country will fire back
Actually that's what the government gets paid for. What better way for politicians to end their arguments than to send out citizens of their country to blow each other up? All happening whilst they're hiding in a bunker on one of their personal islands, of course.

lScottl
21-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Hahaha Iraq don't even have a army and as for pakistan, they are our allies as well as India.

It would be.

Europe, USA, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Canada, Brazil VS China, Russia

No offence but China and Russia would be pwned.

Kardan
21-11-2007, 09:10 PM
No offence but China and Russia would be pwned.

As far as I'm aware China and Russia are like two of the eight or so countries that have nuclear weapons.

Yeah they are, and Russia has the most active nuclear weapons in the world.

21-11-2007, 09:11 PM
I think america would just own everyone and blow everything else up

Kardan
21-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Russia - 5,830 Nuclear weapons ACTIVE, 16,000 in total.
USA - 5,163 Nuclear weapons ACTIVE, 9,938 in total.
UK - 750 in total.
France - 350 in total.
China - 130 in total.
India - 70-120 in total.
Pakistan - 30-80 in total.
North Korea 1-10 in total.
Israel - 75-200 in total. (Unsure)

Infrontation
21-11-2007, 09:16 PM
I think america would just own everyone and blow everything else up

Typical american...
Anyway a new world war would be weird. Very weird indeed. Look what happened in Hiroshima over 60 years ago. Times have changed for the worst in many ways. A new world war isn't really about to happen though so no worries.

MrGazet
21-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Russia - 5,830 Nuclear weapons ACTIVE, 16,000 in total.
USA - 5,163 Nuclear weapons ACTIVE, 9,938 in total.
UK - 750 in total.
France - 350 in total.
China - 130 in total.
India - 70-120 in total.
Pakistan - 30-80 in total.
North Korea 1-10 in total.
Israel - 75-200 in total. (Unsure)

:O wow lol dats loads.

Kardan
21-11-2007, 09:23 PM
:O wow lol dats loads.

USA and Russia have loads because of the cold war :)

iTechnical
21-11-2007, 09:40 PM
They wouldn't nuke unless fired upon.
They'd use tactical warfare.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!