PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to be an anti-christ

Aflux
19-11-2007, 10:26 PM
I just think that Assassin's Creed is so over-hyped, it's not even that good [imo]. I just don't get the fascination with it.

It's fun, until you can't skip cut-scenes and have to walk around several million miles to find out what the hell you're meant to do - and then, after that - you get taken out of the A-thing and get awoken to Santa.

Bleh.

Neil
19-11-2007, 10:35 PM
All I hated was the cut scenes, the combat is good but it's really hard sometimes and the end of the game is confusing, I really fail to see the point in collecting the various items during the present day scenes and all of the weird stuff writting all over the lab, access to the laptops seemed pointless aswell
I guess all that rubbish opens the story up for the next game though

Aflux
19-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, it's a step forward in terms of physics engines and graphics, but scratch that gameplay Jesus, it's a bore.

Neil
19-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Yea, it was way to repetitive after a while, every new area you go to you need to climb up a tower, find a mission, do at least 3 missions which take like 20-30 mins to finish the 3 then spend another 10-20 mins trying to kill the target, and it was exactly the same the whole way through, it was still a good game though

Jord
20-11-2007, 02:15 AM
Well thats both of your opinion's.

On my view of the game its by far the best game ive ever played.

you play as "ilkier" Soz if i spelt wrong :P
And Im on the last kill of part 3 dunno how many more there are but more fun for me :P

If I had to choose between assassins creed or a diff game like Halo 3 or Cod4 defo gonna be Assassins creed.

Marky.
20-11-2007, 03:55 AM
cod4 owns that game dont get me wrong its an OK game not worth 40£ though

Aflux
20-11-2007, 06:56 AM
Exactly Mark, COD4 is better by far and Assassin's Creed is just.. eurgh.

Neil
20-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Yea, but Jade was right about the 15 hour long story, took me 18 hours to complete the game xD
I think the next game is gonna be more modern as there is no reason to go back onto the machine to see Altiar now the professor dude has the details on the treasures xD

mangle
20-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Yea, but Jade was right about the 15 hour long story, took me 18 hours to complete the game xD
I think the next game is gonna be more modern as there is no reason to go back onto the machine to see Altiar now the professor dude has the details on the treasures xD

Japan imo!

Theres alot of Japanese stuff written there , and ALOT of mayan dating with one that predicts the end of the world when the Mayan calender ends.

If you look on the forum off ubi's website theres loads of theories which are dead interesting about ac2

Neil
20-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Japan imo!

Theres alot of Japanese stuff written there , and ALOT of mayan dating with one that predicts the end of the world when the Mayan calender ends.

If you look on the forum off ubi's website theres loads of theories which are dead interesting about ac2

Lol I love how people think the world is gonna end just because a bunch of tribal people predicted it xD
I really hate that it doesn't have like a "free roam" memory block or something, seems smarter than having replay

mangle
20-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Lol I love how people think the world is gonna end just because a bunch of tribal people predicted it xD
I really hate that it doesn't have like a "free roam" memory block or something, seems smarter than having replay

That hacked me off SO much. I wanted to go after the bloody Templars and flags and just cause mayhem :|

Neil
20-11-2007, 12:18 PM
That hacked me off SO much. I wanted to go after the bloody Templars and flags and just cause mayhem :|

I just go to one of the last memory blocks where you have most of the citys, I was gonna get all the view points but on the block I was on part of Jerusalum (sp?) was unaccessable so I gave up, plus I couldn't be bothered to go around kingdom xD

Heliosin
20-11-2007, 01:18 PM
i'd rather not say anything like 'i prefer CoD4 over AC' since i love them both so much, im a meticulous gamer so i hav to find EVERY little thing before moving on, so i don't mind how AC is, and i love ANYTHING to do with assassins, and the ammount of freedom given by AC is great. and CoD4 is to replayable and the multiplayer is the best EVER!
but meh, by comparing difference between the two you forget why you love a game....and so....THEY BOTH ROCK hows that?

Fez
20-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I liked the story. But it got confusing near the end.

I'd give it a 8/10 tbh

iTechnical
20-11-2007, 04:55 PM
CoD4 kills Assassins Creed brutally.

Azul
20-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Entirely different games, so how on earth you can say that I do not know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!