PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Campaign

Ruley
20-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Hi guys,

Where are you guys up to in the campaign? I'm coming up to "The Arc" on Legendary, its been a real pain without my m8 helping my on it. We completed it easily enough on Legendary co-op, but I'm finding it harder alone (as we all would?). Either way, i cant wait for the mission where you storm the shield generators (forget the name) that's gona be awesome on legi.

what about you guys?

Stephen!
20-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Lol everybody has already completed it probably

Jazza
20-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Completed on Heroic.

Wrong section.

g
20-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Completed on Heroic.

Wrong section.

Same and its pretty easy but halo on legendary is a boner especialy when you drive around it takes like 10 mins longer than normal (ive only done that level on legendary) but mythic is so damn hard, if you want to try mythic get the mythic skull.

Ruley
21-11-2007, 04:30 PM
when i'm finished on legendary i'm gona activate all the skulls that make the enemies harder to defeat, then take the game on all over again on legendary...

Soy
21-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Ive nearly completed the game on legendary apart from the high charity mission. I swear its impossible on leg :s

Agent 47
21-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Finished the game on Legendary in about 2 days :P

I had a few skulls on, but yeah, High Charity/Cortana is a real pain.

Oh, and ODT, I would take that "Master Chiefs last words" out of your sig :P

Its kinda a MAJOR SPOILER and they aren't his last words technically speaking. :) (oh, and watch after the credits on legendary to get what i'm talking about)

Neil
21-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Finished the game on Legendary in about 2 days :P

I had a few skulls on, but yeah, High Charity/Cortana is a real pain.

Oh, and ODT, I would take that "Master Chiefs last words" out of your sig :P

Its kinda a MAJOR SPOILER and they aren't his last words technically speaking. :) (oh, and watch after the credits on legendary to get what i'm talking about)

You get that video at the end of heroic aswell

Agent 47
21-11-2007, 09:20 PM
no after the normal video, theres a short 10 second clip, which kind of...

confirms another halo game. the half of the frigate which cortana and the chief are in is headed towards a mysterious planet, which appears to be forerunner. the time and location is currently unkown though.

Lycanthrope
06-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Oh man i havent even bothered trying the game on legendary, i bin too busy just playing online, ne1 aboive lvl 40?

i think my highest lvl is 43, but i just need the exp points now to rank up

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!